Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Five star dining in a pub (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty Five star dining in a pub (open)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 am
"Hm..."

Though there is plenty of stories about how cooking is an art, cooking is also considered a science. And though Andrew never drank alcohol, the applications of alcohol in cooking never eluded him. After all, if you're going to use some alcohol in cooking, use the stuff you would definitely drink. He had looked at the various drinks, his eyes falling on the rum first when he remembered his first attempt with alcohol in food. He mixed rum in a cookie recipe to create rum oatmeal raisin cookies. The cookies themselves tasted very good. Though he couldn't taste much of the rum, he did remember how the spice of the rum had been imparted into the dessert and he had wanted to try it again. He then kept his eyes on the beer, thinking about other things as well. "Hm, I think this beer could be useful in a beer batter," he said to himself aloud.

He always had a random set of ideas to help keep his mind sharp. If he kept his mind on one thing too long he would have lost interest a long time ago. In his mind he had been thinking about his fire and how best to channel it accordingly. There was always the question about whether or not he would need to worry about getting burned by his own flame. Right now he had been lucky two times and hopefully he will not run out of chances when the time came to work on getting his ressurecion. He had been trying to think about what it looked like or at the very least think about what pieces he could put together. He remembered heat, lava, and above all else the mask that looked like it had been forged in a volcano. He had not taken his mask out, knowing it would have gotten him into trouble so for now there was only a crude drawing of a walrus skull he had created on a napkin. Though he wanted to get stronger, he knew not to dwell on it too much or else he knew his hollow will start talking again.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Five star dining in a pub (open) Left_bar_bleue60/100Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty Re: Five star dining in a pub (open)

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 am

Five star dining in a pub (open) Kasumi-3

Five star dining in a pub (open) Kasuminame

The door to the pub slowly opened as a brown haired girl peaked in. Her eyes darted about the place as she figured out where everything was before walking straight in. She always had this anxious feeling whenever going some place new and who could blame her? This world and it's current state has become so dangerous that an ordinary man could blow your head off and she was fully aware of it. The girl stepped in, closing the door behind her and beginning to walk around the few tables and taking in the atmosphere. She had never been to a human pub before. In fact she didn't really know what one was. Of course, she would be getting quite a few odd looks form her get up. She was wearing quite literally a very revealing blue ninja outfit from her home town. Her brown hair was tied in into a pony tail that draped down her back to her waist. Her eyes were vibrant even if the colour wasn't exactly obvious. She rested her hand against a table and stroked it as she walked by. It felt different to normal tables as if they had been waxed or coated in some kind of substance to make it stronger.

She looked for any signs of people and she managed to spot one talking to himself on the other side of the room. She wasn't exactly going to talk to him outright, so she sat down at the table right beside her and waited. Maybe somebody would wander over and say hi to her. In fact, why does she even want to be noticed!? Shes a ninja after all! Remembering this fact, she kept her eyes on every exit she could possibly take and also kept a hand on her thigh length stockings. Maybe she was hiding something...

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Five star dining in a pub (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 am
"Hm?"

Andrew saw the door open as he had a piece of food inside of his mouth when he saw the brown haired girl come in. He looked at her mainly because the one thing that got his attention was that she had been wearing a ninja outfit. It almost seemed like she was the only one who seemed to stick out of the room. Of course he couldn't really judge though. There had been a while that he had done everything in his power to hide in plain sight. The less conspicuous that he looked the better the chances were that none of the shinigami would find him. However, the next question that came to him was a simple one: what kind of job would she have that would have involved wearing a ninja suit? Swallowing the food that he had in his mouth, he still continued to contemplate what she was before deciding to talk to her. He wiped his mouth with his napkin as he walked over to her with a curious expression on his face.

He looked her over still, but there was less lust in his eyes and more critical thinking going on in his head. It wasn't before long he finally asked a question to her. "Hey, out of curiosity, are you into cosplay?" It might have been considered a strange pickup line, but his tone was one of innocence and curiosity. The last thing that had been on his mind was whenever he had been to a convention after leaving seclusion that there were girls that wore a variety of clothes to spark interest. To him, he thought that she had been coming off from a job from some kind of convention and she had needed to wear a ninja costume.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Five star dining in a pub (open) Left_bar_bleue60/100Five star dining in a pub (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 am

Five star dining in a pub (open) Kasumi-3

Five star dining in a pub (open) Kasuminame

A boy decided to get up and wander over to her. Don't give away her position! Well, if she was actually on a mission this would be very annoying but luckily, the girl wasn't really on any kind of pursuit. She was just here to soak up the atmosphere. The boy walked over, and decided to strike up a conversation. She looked up at him, tugging at her uniform so that it at least didn't fall down or something. he wanted to know more about it? Wait...whats cosplay?

"Um...I'm sorry?"

She wasn't exactly that experienced in this world so customs around here would be brand new to her. She spent most of her time in her village until now where she lived in Soul Society. Maybe getting used to the people around here, she could develop a new view on the world.

"What is... cosplay? if you don't mind me asking?"

She had to be somewhat protective over herself at all times. Quite a few men that abruptly come up to her asking about her uniform just want one thing. Sure it's very revealing but that's just because it allows her to spread her legs wider to run up things, fight and climb. Honestly...

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 am
"Well from what I can remember it's when someone dresses up like their favorite character whether it is from a movie, television, or even a book."

Huh. I guess she must be some kind of ninja then. Can't really judge since I had to learn to hide in plain sight for a while myself. Though I am curious why she would advertise that she is a ninja. Maybe people don't think twice about it? Maybe this place is protected by ninjas and she is a part of the group? I wonder if there are pirates though around here. Maybe there are pirates and I just didn't have a chance to see one yet. Now that would be interesting to see: a futuristic pirate vs ninja battle.

As he smiled, he let his mind wander to think about random questions about this girl. When he looked at the clothes she had been wearing, all he had were questions he had asked himself. It was a strange mechanism that lived in his head back when he was in the Shino academy. Whenever he felt like a large amount of work was never going to stop and his eyes were about to glaze over, he simply let his mind wander and think about random things. Usually the the things he had been thinking about were regarding cooking and memorizing his knife handling. But as his mind wandered, he never once broke eye contact with the ninja. If anything someone could make the assumption that at that very moment Andrew might have been a robot and he seemed to have a slow processor. In time though the light of curiosity returned back into his eyes to show he had now returned to the world as it were. "Sorry if I zoned out a little there, I was thinking of random things. Anyway, my name is Andrew Takahashi. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" And even when he had been speaking to her Andrew continued to look in her golden eyes as if he had completely forgotten about her clothes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum