Joined : 2010-06-05
Posts : 477
Karma : 5
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed.
|Subject Post 1Subject: Kazuma Kenzaki WIP Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm|| |
- Name: Kenzaki Kazuma
- Titles: Kamen Rider Blade, Navy Joker
- Age: 20
- Gender: Male
- Affiliation/Rank: Ally of the eastern Sugiura Kingdom
- Appearance Picture:
M.A.S.K.E.D. R.I.D.E.R. SYSTEM
Kenzaki is the owner of a Masked Rider System developed by the Sugiura Kingdom. This system was designed to grant its user the ability to use the sealed powers of feral Guardian Beasts, so that their abilities would not go to waste. The system is made up of multiple parts, although only two are carried on his person visibly - the Bay Buckle System and the ♠A: "Change Beetle" card (spoken: Ace of Spades: Change Beetle). The card is inserted into the Bay Buckle, which then produces a belt around the waist of the user - a switch is flipped, the card activated and the spade insignia of Kamen Rider Blade appears. A large, transparent blue version of the Ace of Spades card appears and drifts through Kenzaki, transforming him into Masked Rider Blade. For future reference, this basic form is called 'Ace'.
As Kamen Rider Blade, he obtains access to the following extra tools:
[list][*]Blay Rouzer: AP Cache: 5000AP; 7400AP (after initiating Jack Form) Blade’s primary armament; a hi-tech saber which serves as a weapon for combat and storage unit for Rouse Cards, including Proper Blanks (which can be used to seal feral Guardian Beasts). It has a built-in 'rousing' technology, which enables Blade to "rouse" the sealed Undead's power to utilize personally. After activating Jack Form, the Blay Rouzer gains an enhancement in the form of a blade extension. Its extended length aside, all of the standard features and functions remain intact, although now its AP Cache has been largely expanded.
[*]Rouse Absorber: A special accessory developed by Kei Karasuma to bolster the Rider’s capabilities. The Rouse Absorber was designed to be a supplementary Rouse device to Rider System and specialized container for the top category Rouse Cards. Its system was designed to harness the ♠J: "Fusion Eagle", ♠Q: "Absorb Capricorn" and ♠K: "Evolution Caucasus" Rouse Cards and is only compatible with those cards. Initiating either Jack Form or King Form, modifies the Rouse Absorber with a signature spade-plaque (a spade-eagle plaque for Jack Form; spade-Caucasus plaque for King Form). Though the Rouse Absorber is dubbed King Absorber henceforth, the modification, in either case, proves more cosmetic if anything.
[*]King Rouzer: AP Cache: 9600AP (Or maybe more) The King Rouzer is the signature armament of Blade in King Form. Modeled after the broadsword, the King Rouzer is Blade's most powerful Rouzer weapon given its size and weight. That aside, the King Rouzer functions as most Rouzer weapons, although its AP Cache has been given a much larger expansion. Where as Rouze Cards were roused by scanning the cards through the system, the King Rouzer does it differently by having up to five Cards be inserted into the slot where the blade of the Rouzer meets the grip.
These armaments give access to the following abilities:
- Spiritual Enhancement: The Blade armor allows for humans to fight on par with spiritual beings.
- Protective Shell: One has to break the armor to actually damage the body of the user, which is very hard to do. Pain and fatigue still get through, though.
- AP Transition: Kenzaki transforms his Reiatsu into special power that his armaments use, called 'AP'. These AP are needed to load cards and use them with the suit, and the AP Caches are filled up gradually during combat. If Kenzaki stops moving for a moment and focuses, he can instantly recharge the AP with his Reiatsu. The upside to it is that the general cost of Reiatsu for moves is lower than they would be otherwise, and charging a move can go as fast as Kenzaki can scan cards.
- Blank Draw: Uses an empty card to seal a Guardian Beast. While designed for feral Guardian Beasts, they can potentially seal even sentient ones, so it shows the great trust placed into Kenzaki that he is allowed to wield them.
(THIS SECTION IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL! IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT FOR YOUR CHARACTER, JUST REMOVE IT!)
Information: If you need any help understanding Chi, please click this thread and read all the information. It is fully optional rather or not you want your character to use Chi. So if you choose not to have it, simply cross it out or remove it. Fully Awakened Humans have to be approved by [THEFROST] as they are extremely rare.
- Chi Powers: (In this section please put what type of powers they can do in this state and what type of Chi abilities they have)
- Awakened Appearance: (Please Describe how your character looks when they are in their awakened state)
- Awakened Powers: (Describe what type of powers your character gets from awakening.)
- Fully Awakened Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when Fully Awakened)
- Fully Awakened Powers: (Describe what powers your human gets in this state)
- Background: (Please create at least three paragraph's of background history for your character in this section.)
- Roleplay Sample: (Please create a sample of how you role play in this section by either creating a RP sample with this character OR pasting something you have written in the past. If you have already made an accepted character, you need not go through this)
Joined : 2011-05-31
Posts : 4233
Karma : 39
Age : 26
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Kazuma Kenzaki WIP Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm|| |
Dis got moved to old WIP!
Joined : 2011-06-30
Posts : 2065
Karma : 2
Age : 24
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Kazuma Kenzaki WIP Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 pm|| |