Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

RP with me D:<

+4
Kaito_Kojuurou
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
GentleBreeze
Kanji Man
8 posters
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RP with me D:< - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RP with me D:< - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

RP with me D:< - Page 2 Empty Re: RP with me D:<

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 am
Okay people, I've sent out pm's and have yet to get anything back, I've tried starting roleplay's with some of you but it just ain't happening so here's what's going to happen

If your not active atleast 3 times a week, If you cant manage ATLEAST 4 posts every other day[so 2 posts a day] Don't bother....Getting really tired of starting a thread with someone, Then have it go without a reply for weeks on end, Me have to get bitchy about a reply when I KNOW that someone has posted in multiple other threads multiple times in a single day and has completely ignored our's, So unless you can manage atleast 2 posts a day atleast 3 days a week, Do not bother saying you'll be willing to rp with me, I'm someone who can pump out anywhere between 10-20 posts a day per thread per day...So I'm being extremely lienient, I'm sorry if this cuts off rp with some people but I'm getting tired of getting promised something and then having that promise broken, Blah blah blah your being a cry baby blah blah blah, Guess what this is MY request thread and these are MY requests, Don't like it? Don't talk to me, Put me on ignore and GTFO
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RP with me D:< - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RP with me D:< - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:16 pm
Added Reng to the roster, Still wanting RP's of course. ATM my xat name is Raisetsu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Cha Ching, Another one in the bag.

Who else wishes to Thread?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum