Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Old World
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by basswalker

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
An Aegyptian Battle EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
An Aegyptian Battle EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
An Aegyptian Battle EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
An Aegyptian Battle EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
An Aegyptian Battle EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
An Aegyptian Battle I_vote_lcapAn Aegyptian Battle I_voting_barAn Aegyptian Battle I_vote_rcap 
JJ
An Aegyptian Battle I_vote_lcapAn Aegyptian Battle I_voting_barAn Aegyptian Battle I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129928 messages in 19761 subjects

An Aegyptian Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Aegyptian Battle Left_bar_bleue10000/999999An Aegyptian Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

An Aegyptian Battle Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

"Ugh....when I realized I should come here, I didn't know it was going to be so god damn hot....though, I suppose that's ironic since I used to live in a desert and now live in Autralia......"

Once upon a time there was a man with seaweed green hair. No, this isn't a Disney story, this is the tale of a great battle that happened in Egypt, or, more specifically, near the Nile River. The fight....well, let's just say neither the Nile nor the innocent Nile crocodiles would ever be the same afterwards. Especially considering who the combatants are. Anyway, let's get back to the beginning of the story. Where were we? Ah yes, the green-haired man walking through a desert in Egypt, somewhere near the great Nile River. While he was used to excruciatingly high temperatures, and DID live in a desert during his actual life, he still didn't like the dry heat of the area he was currently in. Honestly though, who WOULD?

Aaaaand, he collapsed. Yes, the man known as the God of the Sword and the Desert Storm had jut collapsed......in the middle of a desert. What a tough guy. You may be wondering why he was there in the first place, and you're about to find out said reason. He had received some information regarding a certain man who would end up in the area, a man Stefan not only wanted to capture and question as a commander in the Monsuta, but also a man he wanted to fight to test his strength. Granted he knew nothing of his strength, except for him being the original Nature Iramasha, but Stefan knew barely anything about that subspecies of Iramasha anyway, so if he DID find him, he would have no idea how to greet him, or if they even spoke the same language for that matter. You'd think a Commander in a large organization might have better intel, eh? Well, that's just Stefan Soan for you. He wasn't....the type to really find anything out about possible opponents, and preferred to be surprised. Hopefully they didn't know anything about him, despite him being relatively well-known, otherwise he might be at a bit of a disadvantage. What DID Stefan know of the man? He knew the man he planned on meeting was the oldest of the Nature Iramasha, and that his name was James Mizumuzi.

While there might not be much information regarding James, there is quite a bit regarding Stefan, such as his usual appearance. One of, if not the, most noticeable appearance characteristics of Stefan Soan would probably have to be his hair. He has bright seaweed green hair that is never styled, and usually appears rather messy. His facial features, while appearing to make him look like a rather warm individual, only hide his true ferocious nature. He has a face that makes him look rather handsome, though when he is fighting it appears more furious. He is muscular, though not creepy-muscular like insane body builders, and appears strong in the general sense of the term. Stefan usually wears a black, skin-tight, long sleeve shirt beneath the rest of his clothes, and wears something similar as pants. Above his black shirt is a purple jacket with a high collar that extends to below his waste. He usually wears said jacket zipped up to the top area. Above THAT, he has another jacket with a single sleeve, except this one is much longer than his purple one. This jacket is long, dull-blue with gold lining, and has intricate designs along the edges. For his feet, he wears knee-high brown boots tailored for combat. All in all, he doesn't look half bad. I bet his opponent looks like he has Down Syndrome though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Aegyptian Battle Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An Aegyptian Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

The Water Iramasha had a small smile on his face, as the garment that he wore on his head blew slightly in the desert wind, the long rag flowing past his head. Around his body was merely a white cloak; it wasn't anything special, but it kept the height off and covered most of his body from the suns harmful rays. He was cloaked in the garb of the people of the sands; as it was, his very own people. This man... the only truly visible feature on his body beyond his large collar were his eyes, his clear blue eyes that had seen millenia pass, had gone through the greatest pains and the greatest freedoms one could ever expect.

However, there was something else. From behind his seated form, his right leg laid flat on the desert sands, and the right with its knee pointing straight up, he looked quite strange with the two strands of water behind him that were flowing in large tendrils at his shoulders from the Nile, directly behind his seated form, past a small ridge that he was seated on. He had seen the man coming, and decided to head him off; after all, he could sense the raw amounts of POWER this one was giving off; something that felt like it could harm the people of the nation that he was bound to protect. After all, these were his people; this was the land that he had inhabited in the Before time. In addition, his back was now directly facing the Nile River, which was not only one of the highest sources of nature energy in the entirety of water sources due to its natural cycles, was also the birthplace as the one known as James Mizumuzi; the man that was now sitting before the foolish green-hair walking around the desert without any protection.

"Good day, my good sir." He said simply, his eyes focusing on the one who had approached his river's face, his eyes slightly narrowing. "How is it that I can help you on this cool day?" James himself could barely feel the heat; although it looked like he was wearing thick sheets on his body, they were very effective at keeping him cool. "Have you come to end my boredom?" He asked simply, his eyes flashing slightly at the prospect. That was one thing the water iramasha could not stand; boredom. And that was what he was going through right this moment. Boredom.

Boredom.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Aegyptian Battle Left_bar_bleue10000/999999An Aegyptian Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 am

Despite collapsing in the middle of an unknown desert somewhere in an unknown land, the seaweed head Shinigami got right back up and kept on walking, for he had a mission to complete, and nothing would get in the way of that mission. Nothing. And as this story unravels, not only the truth behind that dogma, but also the mission itself would become clear. Perhaps other things shall become clear in this tale as well?

After walking for a bit more through the hot desert, the man known as Stefan Soan eventually found his target: James Mizumuzi, the Nature Iramasha. The man could tell it was him just by sensing his spiritual power, for it was not only strong, but also rather odd compared to what he was used to sensing: it felt as though nature itself had become one and formulated a face and body to speak for it, as it cannot speak itself. This man, cloaked in white, was staring at the tired spiritual being, clad in purple and blue clothing, who stood before him through bright blue eyes reminiscent of the purest of water in the dimension. Yes, this man was strange indeed, an oddity to Stefan, though many things were oddities for him, as he cared not for logistics or information that would prevent this, and cares more for the fight......it could be said he lived for the fight, a warrior at heart. And perhaps this James character would be able to bring out said warrior.

The cloaked-in-white James Mizumuzi greeted Stefan rather kindly, despite the dark spiritual energy and pressure resonating from his body. He even offered him some help....perhaps the first thing the Monsuta Commander would ask for would be some good old water....yes, some nice cool water to go down his throat and revitalize him after his long trek through this gigantic wasteland-level desert. But you know what? He wouldn't ask, for that would mean taking help from his opponent, and apparently he was too honorable for such a thing, and would rather die from thirst than ask. Yes, he would not "stoop that low", as he would say.

"Ah, finally......I've finally found you, James. Do you have any idea how long I've been looking? I'm glad what little intel I had actually turned out to be correct for once. Anywho....to answer your question, no, you cannot help me. However, you CAN help yourself. Come quietly, don't put up a fight, and perhaps the surrounding areas won't be devastated.......this isn't a threat by the way, it's.....well, I suppose it IS a threat, but honestly, who cares? Seriously though, come with me and you and this entire area won't be destroyed, ya get me? If not.......well, then you're an idiot. What say you?

Turns out he doesn't look like he has Down Syndrome. Mild case of rabies, sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Aegyptian Battle Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An Aegyptian Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

James merely blinked at the man as he spoke to him, an aloof look of disbelief inhabiting his eyes. Is this guy for real? He thought to himself as the man before him spoke, maintaining his position on the ground without moving a single inch. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do about this, but he slightly flexed the glove on his right arm; the one that maintained his gems, very, very important gems, including the one that was completely unique, unlike anything else in existence... his water gem.

"I'm sorry, dear sir; if you had wanted to find me, you could merely have looked anywhere around the nile river. After all, it is a special place of water, unlike any of its kind." He said simply, the tendrils at his shoulders starting to twitch a small amount as if with aggrevation... or with mounting excitement. However, James stopped himself before going on a tangent about his birthplace; as it was, he merely looked up at the man, continuing his speech. "That's a darn shame. If you're going to try destroying this place.... this place in particular... I'll have to put you on Ice." He said simply as the water behind him suddenly LEAPED into the air, before separating from its maintained form, turning into a variety of falling water. The water kept being pulled up from the nile in such a way, as gallons shot out, beginning their descent towards the ground as James' left leg became straight again, level with his right, before both pushed down, making him stand up.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said calmly as the water that was falling to the ground all froze; large spear-like shapes of ice falling down all around the two of them, as James reached up his right hand, gripping the cloth around his head and throwing it off, allowing it to be blown away by the desert winds. He took a deep breath, his head moving back as air filled up his entire body, before he threw his head forwards, his mouth opening wide.

"SHEEN... FOSS!" He announced, his voice deep and powerful as from in front of his body, a huge pressing wave of extremely cold nature energy flew out, freezing the area 25 feet around with his mouth as the center point of the blast, going forty miles per hour at Stefan, who was 10 feet away from himself. Anything the blast hit had whatever it came in contact with frozen to 300 degrees below zero, requiring 300 pounds worth of force to break out of. James reached a hand over, as he gripped one of the ice spears, feeling its ice molding around his hand as his hand became a ball of frozen with a spear sticking out of it. "Now... Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at his opponent and wondering what exactly they were doing here...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 am

Ugh, great, a water elemental user....just what I need. The only thought that came to mind as Stefan watched the water from the great Nile River rise, was that he really didn't like element users at all. His main reasoning was because they preferred to fight with range, and rarely got into close quarters combat or actual sword fighting, both of which was something he preferred to do in combat. Yeah, elemental users weren't usually fans of such forms of combat due to them losing out on their main advantages, which usually have to do with mass-destruction or terraforming, neither of which are all that useful or can be used to their maximum damage output in low range combat situations. However, Stefan might end up forcing his foe into such a situation.....

Stefan watched the water being directly controlled by James flow downwards and near-instantly freeze into solid ice, something that might have intimidated a weaker man but had no affect, except for perhaps boredom, on this particular spiritual being. He could also sense the freezing cold energy being sent his way, though his reply to such a measly and weak offense would be just as simple. Instead of taking actual action, Stefan just released a good portion of his spiritual energy and pressure, acting as a counter force against it, stopping the direct area around him from being affected by it, leaving said area from freezing, as well as Stefan himself. With a deep sigh, Stefan made his first move in this perhaps deadly game of chess.

"How....weak. Way of Destruction 33: Sokatsuki."

As Stefan spoke his command, he raised his right hand in front of him, with his palm facing his opponent, James Mizumuzi. As he finished naming his Kidō, energy sparked from his palm which quickly grew in power and launched itself from Stefan's hand. The energy was making up Blue Fire Kidō, hot enough to melt through metal and strong enough to cause mass destruction. The blast quickly widened and grew in every direction, possibly enveloping not only James, but also all of the ice he had previously created. The blast, at full size and power, grew to an absolutely enormous size, reaching well over 10 stories in height, and a good 50 feet wide. The sheer power of the attack was enough to stir up winds as the attack took its toll on the surrounding area. By the time the Kidō had finished and dissipated, it had already struck the Nile River itself, blasting a path straight through it and around it, with the nearby water evaporating from its heat. When it was over, and the dust began t settle, Stefan began to speak again.

"Now, if you're still alive, which I sincerely hope you are since if you're dead from that attack it means you're not even worth my time, then you can clearly see what I happen to be capable of. That attack you just witnessed was.......actually a pretty low level Kidō spell, and I can use some of the strongest Kidō spells in existence. Oh....and you should know, I don't even specialize in this demon magic....no, I have other talents, the least of which should be enough to take you down. Now....do you change your mind about coming quietly, or shall I cause even more destruction? What say you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:59 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

James merely blinked at the man before him; it was obvious he didn't care very much for his well-being as ice shot down, cutting the outer parts of his body several times in small places, ripping up his clothes at the very least; and James thought he saw blood here and there as he prepared his attack. James watched as his ice passed through Stefan as the man took a stance, his palm facing James. He blinked as he leaped back, feeling an extraordinary amount of power gathering in that single hand. He threw himself back, touching down onto the nile river as the water iramasha threw down both of his hands, making contact with the water's surface as his eyes flashed, looking up as all in front of him on the shoreline, the water shot up into the air with a great splash, going higher and higher and higher, before suddenly it all froze, as James' eyes flashed, knowing from the spears around Stefan that he had just completely shattered all the ice covering his body as he fired a huge amount of energy towards the nile river.

However, James wasn't going to allow his birthplace to die so easily, as he felt his ice hardening immensely as James' nature energy inhabitated it. He grunted physically; he was the water, and the water was he; so he could feel as that massive blast SLAMMED against it, James grunting from the sheer amount of effort it causted before the thing finally EXPLODED violently, destroying the barrier as massive chunks of ice flew everywhere around the desert. James was slightly drained from doing that; however, he remained calm as he pushed off the water, using his special ability as he SHOT up into twenty feet in the air, like a dolphin; however, he had not required any time to build up momentum, instead using the nature energy in the water to propel himself as he flipped and spun majestically in the air, taking a deep breath as he looked down below himself at all the wreckage caused by this person. He smiled slightly; the man had made a bad move. The Nile was filling up the massive hole that Stefan had made... that led right back to himself.

James smiled to himself, as in his spinning he began to gather all the ice around from his destroyed attack, as he brought it all in front of his form as he reached the climax of his leap, as his right foot came forwards, connecting with the mass of ice in front of him. It shot out from his foot, as it slammed behind where Stefan had been standing, a miniature comet as it were around 50 feet in radius that slammed down behind Stefan, before it suddenly shifted as James' nature energy that had frozen it moved out. The entire thing burst back into water, the water flying everywhere in a torrent as James connected back on the Nile, drawing the water towards himself as it totally swaped where Stefan had been standing from behind himself.

As soon as James touched down onto the surface of the water, he vanished, reappearing in front of Steafn. IN his ahnds was a trident spear made of ice that he thrust forwards, aiming for the man's collarbone, and eventually his head, as James swung out his right foot, feeling the head of another spear head appear where his foot was, as he brought the foot forwards, attempting to slam it into Stefan's side as he vanished back again due to the surface of the water; this time reappearing behind Stefan a good ways away as he took a side step around Stefan, his trident slamming into the water as he performed a Nile Spray Stream... in the Nile itself. Pretty epic, no? He thought it was very interesting as out of the water shot a cylindrical column of the stuff, 5 feet in radius, as James quickly side stepped three more times around Stefan, his trident repeatedly slamming into the water as he manipulated it to slam on Stefan over and over again as he leaped into the air above Stefan's head once more, landing on the Nile's surface as he twirled his trident around his hands expertly; wondering what Stefan would do now. This will be... interesting. He thought to himself with a smile as he waited to see what his opponent would do. After all, James had nearly hit him with a comet, made a stab for his collar bone out of NOWHERE, slammed a bladed foot into his side at the same time, and vanished again before slamming four large attacks of water into him from either side that would most likely bruise him as well as completely soak him.

I think that's enough for now. James thought as he stopped his twirling, snapping his wrist straight with his trident pointing at his side at the water next to him, a small smile on his face as a single drop of water reached the edge of his trident from the desert sun, before falling off the tip and dripping into the waters of the Nile, its one and only true h0me...

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

James Mizumuzi was right in thinking his opponent wasn't very concerned with his own well being at the moment. Stefan casually took the glancing blows as he destroyed the ice and part of the Nile river, along with whatever James conjured up, with his Kidō Spell. In fact, other than firing that spell, he really wasn't moving much at all to tell the truth, and when the comet came down and turned into water, all Stefan did was casually shunpo above the highest point of the torrent to stop it from even touching him. These attacks weren't exactly difficult to dodge for him, seeing as how they couldn't go all that fast even with a hydrokinetic master, due to simple universal laws. Meanwhile he himself happens to be an extremely quick Shinigami with access to Shunpo, giving him an advantage when it comes to dodging.

James however was no slacker either, and thanks to him being the literal essence of water, was able to quickly appear in front of him and, yet again thanks to his elemental control, was able to land a clear blow on him with his trident, sending it straight through his upper torso area, forcing blood to spurt out from the wound, and when he attempted to kick him with the other trident, it went straight into his side, forcing yet even more blood out of his bloody, as well as striking straight through vital organs, essentially forcing his body to shut down from those fatal wounds. Or....perhaps not. What had appeared to be Stefan quickly vanished into thin air, the blood along with it. Yes, that was a fake Stefan....actually, it wasn't even that. Utilizing his extreme skill with Shunpo and his high speed, Stefan was able to generate an Utsusemi, or Way of the Onmitsu, afterimage which took on all of the qualities and features of Stefan. The afterimage Stefan can produce is so life-like, it can even appear to suffer from wounds and take damage, though in reality neither is taking place. A good description for these afterimages would be they take on the characteristics of quasi clones, and thanks to that they are very good at tricking opponents into thinking they've landed a fatal blow. They even appear to be Stefan spiritually, as even the strongest of reitsu sensors would have a tough time figuring out where he truly was. In reality, Stefan was above James' position when he attacked "him" with the trident, frowning at what he considered to be weakness on his opponent's side. As the water rushed towards him, Stefan simply used Flash Step to get away again, dodging to the side this time, however James caught him again, though same as before, he was just hitting an Utsusemi afterimage clone, this time doing even more "damage" than before. Similar to before as well, Stefan was actually located above James and his water, however this time he was much farther up, a good 80 feet above his enemy. Purple energy appeared over his face, which quickly formed an odd-looking Hollow Mask that was slightly dog-like in appearance. Just as quickly as it formed, he began to say something.

"Way of Destruction 63: Raikōhō."

As he said this, bright yellow energy quickly began to spin around his hand before forming into a sphere in front of his palm. Suddenly, it struck like lightning, moving extremely quickly and getting larger and larger before splitting into multiple thunderbolts with the same location: James and his water. The cackling power of it would have created winds, however it moved to quickly, impacting upon the water and ice, creating an absolutely massive explosion of destructive energy, causing whatever it hit to burn to a crisp. It would also sent a shockwave of electricity through the water, killing any fish or other creatures living in the Nile nearby at the same time, as well as potentially causing more damage to James, assuming he had taken some damage from the previous explosion. Thanks to his Hollow Powers his mask gave him, this Hadō Spell was even stronger than normal, and much much stronger than Sokatsui, the spell he had used previously. Though once it was over, Stefan's mask faded into non-existence as he didn't want to expel too much energy this early into the fight. Looking down at the destruction he had caused, he smiled to himself. Show me what you've got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

James made a tch noise of irritation as the entire body of Setefan vanished; looking quickly, he reaffirmed Stefan's location as he began flipping back on the water, his eyes closed as he sensed what the man was about to do. As the mask formed on his opponent's face, his eyes widened again as he suddenly stopped his flipping, skidding on the water's surface. He blinked, his eyes closing as he created a shell of ice where he stood, all around his body, a good ways out onto the Nile as with a huomongous explosion noise, the ice and the surface of water around it was completely obliterated, nothing left behind as the ripples and waves shot all around the Nile.

And James was blinking, now ten feet under the Nile's surface as he had... fallen into the water, avoiding the attack as it impacted his ice shell, and shooting down as fast as he forced the water to allow him to. As it was, he winced as he felt a great burning sensation on his right leg, taking a big breath of water as a small amount of Nature Energy entered his body, quickly going down to the third degree burn on his leg and fixing it up as he stopped losing Nature Energy.

James lay under the water for a little while; he had chosen not to purify the Nile yet, and as such, it wasn't clear enough to reveal James' presence. In addition, the nature energy of this extremely rich river prevented his opponent from sensing him, which was to James' advantage as he reached a hand back. If that's how he wants to play it... He thought to himself as his grip tightened, suddenly around the handle of his blade... Sakibo; whose name meant Cat's Paw.

As he brought it out, he felt himself shoot out under the water, moving at an impossible speed until he ended up looking right through the surface of the water like it was glass at Stefan. Suddenly, without any warning at all, twenty small cat like paws of ice shot out of the water. However, these were no ORDINARY cat paws of ice shooting out of water; they each had enough compacted ice that would spread five feet all around whatever they impacted with... which would most likely be Stefan.

Right after these shot out, James found himself spinning around in circles, Sakibo held at his side and a wide smile on his face after using his blade to fire out his seishin's namesake attack. He had leaped up high into the air like before, but this time, he had brought a large spout of water with him... in addition to a plume of it that rose up in an instant past Stefan, as it hardened into ice, leaving just James and the tendril. "No more of THAT." James said simply as his blade came towards Stefan's neck, his reach small so the curved inside of the blade just above the hilt, a cresecnet-moon hole as large as a man's neck, shot towards to fit with Stefan's. However, as he did this, James maneuvered the water, as it shot up around his opponent... and attempted to freeze his feet solid.

If this worked; which it should, considering how a level sixty Hadō draining on one's body in addition to a surprise attack should make an opening, the next thing the water would do would be to drag Stefan's now unable to dodge form straight down into the water. If it didn't work and he managed to escape... well, even with his speed, there was very little chance of that; James had already seen his trick once and it wouldn't be working how he wanted it to a second time. That's what happens when you rush... He thought calmly to himself as he began flipping at Stefan, whether now in the water or still in the air, as he brought the blade down vertically, aiming to bisect him down the middle.

Then he flew back, gripping the sides of the ice formation he had made around the combatants; even with a roof above their heads. "This is a bad spot for you..." He said as 9 suddenly, without any warning, nine large spikes of ice suddenly shot out at Stefan from all sides, attempting to pierce him. they weren't on James himself, but were on several sides of him as they suddenly reeled back again. "Not done yet..." James said with a smile as suddenly as the spikes flexed themselves, something Ice shouldn't normally be able to do, all the spikes infused with nature energy as they stabbed at Stefan again, twenty times each, James watching and blocking anything that Stefan tried to do to him with all nine of the spikes. His attack lasted for a little over fifteen seconds, and then he was done, as he felt himself sliding into the ice, blending and becoming one with it, then back out again, a smile on his face.

"LAZARUS BURIAL."

James said as without warning, water shot all up the hotdog-ended like ice structure he had made, completely covering it before iwth a snap of his fingers, it all tunred to ice and suddenly shut down on Stefan.. from every side, leaving James standing on a plate of ice on the air, smiling calmly to himself as without his knowledge, ice went down his spine and up to his head... forming cat ears and a tail. Let's see if he can react fierce enough to THAT... James thought as he laid in wait, before blinking and leaping back a good twenty feet, just in case the vizard, as James now knew he was, tried anything funny...

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 am

Though the blast of energy resulting from his Kidō use had been great in power, Stefan still doubted it would do much. Honestly, he was hoping it would just annoy James and make him go on the offensive even more than he already had been....though, now he had no idea where his opponent was. The only thing Stefan could be certain of was that his enemy was in the water somewhere, but seeing as how there is a lot of water nearby, this really didn't help him much. At least I know hes below me, was the first thought that came to mind. He had a feeling from here on out he couldn't fight the way he had been, relying on magic and speed alone to fend off his Aquaman wannabe opponent. It was time to get serious, and he knew it.

Surprisingly, it wasn't James coming out of the water as he had previously, it was a bunch of......cat...paw..shaped..ice blobs.....well, in any case, Stefan had a quick counter. He immediately placed his arm out in front of him, and during that movement a cane appeared in his right hand, but this was no ordinary cane, this was a secret weapon. He pulled on the handle, causing a blade to be withdrawn from the cane, with the outer covering disappearing as he did so, leaving a sword in his hand, specifically his Zanpakutō. As each "cat paw" reached him, he cut straight through it with his sword, destroying 7 of them and dodging the rest. However, it wouldn't be that simple for him, though he didn't expect it to be. As each paw was cut through cleanly, ice immediately shot out and began to cover not only Stefan's sword, but also his entire right arm, and most of his body, leaving only his head, his left arm, and his left leg out of the ice. Shit...this isn't good.

And it wasn't going to get any better for the Vizard. Stefan could only groan as he saw the water shoot up around him, knowing he wasn't going to like what would come next. Though, perhaps James trying to attack him directly WOULD help him. A James sword was about to make contact with the back of Stefans neck, he spun quickly in place, moving so that the sword would instead hit the ice on his body, which it did. The ice shattered from the strength of the Iramasha, giving Stefan's body new freedom as he could now move around again (or, at least, more easily than he previously could). However, like all good things, it was short lived. Water being controlled by James froze around Stefan's feet and quickly began to drag him into the depths of what was arguably James' own realm, water. Even though he was in the water now, he still had his reflexes, speed, and strength, though arguably to a slightly diluted degree. As he saw the blade come towards him, Stefan reacted quickly by bringing his own sword upwards to meet the other, blocking the attack, however he didn't stop there. With a bit of finesse, he dragged his blade to the left in a sweeping motion, attempting to slide his enemy's sword until with a good PUSH, he tried to force the blade out of James' hand. Also using brute strength, Stefan shattered the ice around his ankles, only to be boxed into a cage made of ice. ............I'm getting....so sick....of this....GOD DAMN ICE. Stefan was filled with annoyance and even a tad bit of anger as ice pillars formed around him at James' whim. As the pillars rushed towards him, Stefan used his secret orange box hidden within his jacket to form another two swords, grabbing one with his left hand and holding the with his mouth. The pillars, getting closer and closer, surrounded Stefan on all sides, with his reaction being to spin. Yes, spin. He began rapidly spinning in place, appearing to do front flips in the water. When the ice pillars reached him, the tips that would have hit him were immediately shredded into hundreds if not thousands of teeny tiny pieces of ice. The remaining pieces were brought away from him by James. The man then proceeded to.......make them flex? Eh, whatever, they got bigger, big whoop. On the second time around, they were shredded even more, only small chunks remaining of the, previously, nine large pillars of ice.

Stefan, completely unamused by James' relentless assault, frowned as the man prepared another attack. Using his container device again, Stefan caused 6 more swords to be revealed in the water, bringing the total to......9, the magic number. He then had the swords float away from him, each far enough away so that any attack would be between him and the swords, though he left his Zanpakutō with him. Suddenly ice began to form all around the cage, and then immediately shot at him from all directions. However, in a flash, the ice had been chopped up into pieces and Stefan was nowhere to be seen. Want to know what actually happened? Well, here it goes. As the ice came towards him, Stefan utilized his speed and strength to cut straight through the ice on once side, essentially chopping it in half. However, that wasn't all. After he did so, he grabbed a sword right where he stopped, knowing beforehand that was where the sword would be. Next he cut straight through the ice from the outside with both swords, one in one hand and one in the other, this time chopping the large ice formation, along with the cage, into more pieces. He ended again where another sword was, knowing where that one was too. He did this 6 more times, each time grabbing another sword and cutting the ice into even more pieces. By the time he finished, he was carrying all nine swords, and the ice had been utterly destroyed, only many small pieces remaining. All of this had been done in just a few seconds, a testament to the mighty Sword God Stefan. Where was he now, you ask? Well, after doing all of that, he used Flash Step to appear about 15 feet in front of his opponent.

"Heh...heh...that was certainly entertaining. I'll be honest, you caught me off guard a few times there, and I'm not doing as well as I was 5 minutes ago. But you know what? It's time for me to go on the offensive now. Witness the Nine Swords Style!"

Tossing the eight swords up he had previously removed from his containing device, Stefan prepared his next attack. Before starting his attack, dark energy swirled around his face, causing his Hollow Mask to appear again. As one of the swords got closer to them than the rest, Stefan immediately appeared behind it, bicycle kicking the butt of the hilt with a high level of power, sending it flying towards his opponent with enough speed to stab straight though ice and keep going. The next sword Stefan focused on was actually below James by now, and used his Flash Step to appear next to it, this time grabbing it with his left hand. He immediately performed a horizontal cutting maneuver, attempting to cut James cleanly in half with it. He moved so quickly with that last cut that he made brought him far above James to where the next sword was. This time he grabbed it and put it's hilt into this mouth as he had done with another sword a little while earlier. Spinning rapidly again, he launched himself at James in a similar manner to Sonic the Hedgehog, cutting many times as he passed him. Keep in mind this was all happening so fast that he appeared to be a blur, and instead of focusing on one central location, changed his attack focus depending on if James used clones or not. Continuing on, when Stefan reached an area far below his opponent, he grabbed another sword that was falling and launched the swords he had, the one in his mouth, the one in his left hand, and the one he had just picked up at James' location, attempting to stab him from afar with each one, though thanks to the speed and power put behind each blade, they would keep going straight through him. Flash stepping to all of the swords remaining, Stefan was now located roughly 20 feet above James, holding nine swords in his hands. Smiling, the green haired man launched every single sword besides his Zanpakutō at his opponent, totaling 8 blades moving at extremely high speeds towards James. Using his skill as a swordsman and how well he knew those blades, he positioned them in such a way that as they fell towards James, the reflections from the blades themselves would cause light to go into James' eyes so that he could not see his opponent. Also, he forced his Zanpakutō to give off energy which directly resembled his, so that should James try and sense him, he would still appear to be far above him. Stefan dropped his Zanpakutō instead of throwing it, meaning it was moving slowly compared to the other swords. And heres the kicker. He set that all up so he could flash step below his enemy and attack from there while James was preoccupied from the assault from above. With his container device active, a rather plain looking sword with no crossguard appeared in his left hand. This sword was known as Orochi, a sword with a special ability that Stefan occasionally used, though in this situation he was instead using it for its normal purpose. Moving extremely quickly, Stefan attempted to stab his opponent from behind, sending the sword he now wielded straight through the back of his opponent. However, he hadn't aimed for any main arteries or organs, and after withdrawing the blade his opponent would be left with a wound that could be healed more easily than one that would have resulted from a killing blow from Stefan, should it have actually hit. After Stefan performed all of this, he collected all of the loose blades (including Orochi), put them back into the container, and stood in the air far above James with his Zanpakutō in his right hand, looking down at his opponent. Knowing the fight wasn't over just yet, Stefan did one more thing before waiting for his opponents' reply. In a tone of pure eagerness to get the real fight started, he began to speak.

"True darkness, despair, death, awakening, never ending immortality, without one the other dies. Reveal the Darkness, Vague Katti."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

James' eyes widened as his opponent drew his own blade... from a cane. A cane? Seriously? Is he some decript old man or something? He wondered to himself, an eyebrow twitching in irratation as he remembered the old people in his own life; the things they had done, the horrors... and he shook his head, refusing to give those thoughts credit as he refocused on Stefan yet again.

He blinked in surprise as Stefan began spinning, wanting to back away from his opponent but not having anywhere to go as he waited on the inside of that shell of ice, his eyes narrowing. Seems he's stronger than his mossheaded appearance leads you to think... He thought to himself as he bit his lower lip, as he faded back into the ice and performed his aforementioned flip.

He widened both of his eyes as he saw Stefan obliterating his Lazarus Burial. Alright, what now? He thought as he prepared himself, taking deep breaths as Stefan vanished. Where did he- He blinked as he caught sight of the man again, seeing nine swords begin carried by him. James could see him, fifteen feet away from himself, as he swallowed, preparing himself for his opponent's assault.

Nine sword style? He thought to himself, as Stefan drew down that cursed mask of his once again. As he performed his bicycle kick, James smiled widely; he was under the water, and he could feel the power ripping through his veins as he side stepped, the sword in his hand smashing into the blade as it was knocked far off course, flying away from himself.

As Stefan vanished, James felt the currents in the water shifting as his gaze looked down to where Stefan was. These attacks aren't going to work... He thought calmly to himself as he realized that he wasn't using it long range this time, but instead was using a cutting maneuver. Carp. He thought to himself as he threw himself back with all four limbs, pressing against the water as he winced, feeling a skin deep but very long scratch appearing over his chest and upper stomach area.

As he flew back, he saw Stefan coming at him once again, as in his other hand he felt another blade forming, a blade of ice, supercompressed and extremely dense. HERE WE GO!!! He thought, feeling as if his blood was boiling as he began to match Stefan's blows, his hands and upper arms gaining many scratches and marks as he kept breathing water, his wounds slowly sealing themselves up as he felt a small amount of nature energy being lost, causing him to wince slightly as Stefan finished, going away from himself.

He blinked, his body flipping so that his head and body were facing down at Stefan as the latter threw three blades at him, strong and fast. However, James was in his natural territory; he merely smiled as he held out a hand. ”Do you think Ice is all I can do?” He asked him as he moved his hand around in a circle under the water, as out of his hand a HUGE current went down, scuppering the direction of the blades as they suddenly were diverted, flying far away from James.

As he felt Stefan going above him, he sighed, looking up at him. Again, that won't work. He thought to himself as this time he merely smiled. Abraham's Inspiration. He thought as he clapped his hands together at an extraordinarily fast pace, as he moved them away from one another, looking as if he were dragging some large weight. As it was, he was merely pulling the water, as it seperated completely, creating a HUGE gap in the Nile's surface and looking like an abyss had just formed as the water parted, the blades moving away from James and going right past himself.

As they passed himself, he merely sighed. Even if I can't see him... He thought as his gaze intensified, closing his hands in a clap as the water rushed back to normal with a great SPLASH. The currents do not lie. He thought to himself as he sensed Stefan's blade falling; however, it had Stefan's reiatsu. I can feel the shapes of what is in the water. He thought as his eyes switched to beneath himself once more. He crossed his actual blade with Stefan's, as it froze onto Orochi, shooting a trail of ice that went around the Monsuta member's hand, freezing it to himself so that he was unable to store it back in the container, leaving him with Orochi AND his Zanpaktou, as James laughed to himself.

”A release? Fine then.” He said as he held both arms out before himself, as his left eye changed, going from its normal red to matching the deep sea blue of the other, as his entire body became encloaked with his silver-blue aura, as he realized Stefan was now far above himself. He brought his arms back, the aura surrounding him as he suddenly burst out of the water, flipping into the air before slamming own self onto the water's surface as he seemed to slip off it like it was an ice rink. ”River Current's Return: Flow Forwards!” He announced as he felt himself gaining speed on the water, using his Water Slide that made EVERYTHING that he walked on feel like an ice rink.

He smiled as he held up Sakibo, spinning it in circles above his head as he activated its true power. Above the two fighters, for miles around, the clouds began to change color; and then, with a crack of lightning, a great torrent of rain began to fall, as James was laughing. He was enjoying this immensely, as he leaped into the air, followed by a great spout of water as he reached his left hand down, having long since abandoned that sword from before, as he reached his hand down, grabbing out a spear of ice and looking at Stefan.

”The weather... is also my domain.” He said as another bolt of lightning whipped near James' face, illuminating it as his sea blue eyes narrowed, and he shot himself forwards, chucking the spear at Stefan as he did so. He stopped dead in front of the Vizard, as the water behind him shot up above his head, as it turned into tons of spikes, shooting down on him as he attempted to slice up the Vizard; and at the same time, a great pillar of water shot up behind his opponent, as James snapped his finger, the water shooting out five great panels from its surface, James landing on the top panel as the other panels shot out around himself, each five feet in length and width, spinning as he looked at Stefan.

He threw one hand forwards, as a panel shot out, aiming right for the Grand Vizard as it flipped itself vertically, acting like a plate about to slam into him. Another slid in from behind Stefan, as they pressed together, trying to sandwhich the vizard as James chuckled to himself, another panel appearing in front of him as it turned into a ball of water, before hardening into ice.

James caused the remaining panels, himself, and the ball to all vanish at once with a Chaos warp, as he instantly reappeared two feet behind Stefan, before thrusting his left palm forwards, shooting the ball of ice right at Stefan as it shot out, before completelly surrounding him... and closing in. This ice was infused with James' nature energy; it would be much harder to cut with his sword... IF it were the same amount of sharpness as before, that is...

James moved back on his panel, still having one remaining as he thought to himself, feeling the rain all around himself. It was a regular monsoon now above the Nile River; James was using his manipulation of his Return to its maximum effectiveness. There was a light smile on his face as well, as he bent his neck to one side, cracking it. ”Oh yeah. My title's the Aqua Cat.” He said, as his tail swished from behind himself. ”What's yours?” He asked Stefan with a smile, waiting for his response...

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: An Aegyptian Battle   An Aegyptian Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

An Aegyptian Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next