Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty A Party of the Floran Persuasion

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 am

The man, barely truly more than a boy, looked out among his guests, chuckling to himself. The very top class of all of Florence... quite beautiful, isn't it? He thought to himself with a small smile on his face, before it slowly widened. Of course, though; they're all just bloody cits in the end. He reflected. Cits was his special term for citizens; a deragatory term for those lower than himself. He chuckled slightly to himself, before sitting back in his chair further. He wasn't sure why, but something felt... off. Like there was something going on that shouldn't... Like something had changed in his atmosphere from his normal allowed personages. Like an unknown variable had entered.

He was seated on the balcony overlooking the main hall of his mansion where he lived, looking down at the people below. There were two entrances into his main hall; one through the house, and one directly outside that people could enter through. There were large tables next to each one that contained paltry things for people to eat and drink; it was all the finest quality as Pura would not be caught DEAD with anything else of the like in his home.

He looked out over his balcony once more. He was wearing his "official" attire; his white hat over his monocle and his sharp face clearly looking out. His normal Field was completely around his body, created by his own sugiuran magic, it was what allowed him to flawlessly maintain his appearance at all times. He found he couldn't relax for any reason, as he stood up, going up to and leaning on the fence of his balcony, looking down on the people below, as his butler Alfred watched him with a raised eyebrow. Something's... going to happen tonight. I can feel it. He thought as he smiled to himself, feeling his anticipation building...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Left_bar_bleue0/0A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty Re: A Party of the Floran Persuasion

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 pm
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Thefemalequincy
| M I Z U M I | - | H I D E S H I |
"Just stay there and let me aim, then boom! Headshot."

The female opened her mouth wide and yawned while walking all over the forest, trying to search for an exit. Just suddenly, she heard a little bit of noise coming from her direction which she was facing at. She eventually got out from the forest and found herself standing right before a large mansion. Sugiura Magic, she could feel it directly from the mansion as she could not confirm this entity either is a male or a female, but she knew a sugiura was in the mansion. Wihout any further thinking, she head straight towards the mansion.

Wihout warning, she kicked open the entrance of the hall and found herself embarrassed in a whole crowd of people after she kicked the door open. But, she wouldn't have the time to just stay embarrassed and she shouted,

"Come out, you sugiura human!"

Mizumi shouted wihout hesitating since she has no other way to lure out the sugiura. She did shouted, but she was nervous about how strong the person looks like or how powerful he or she is. He went silent for a while, waiting for the person to appear or else, she will use another way to lure out the sugiura.

| E N D |-| P O S T |
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 pm
The sugiura smiled to himself as he watched the door busting open. My instincts prove to be right... He thought to himself as he yawned, as if bored with the situation as she shouted out for him. He merely blinked at her as many of the guests also blinked at her, before looking up at Pura for a moment and then going back along their daily business, as Pura held out his right arm, his grip open as he pointed it towards the person that had just burst into his party. Out of his wrist popped out a strange pistol-shaped gun, wiht a strange crystal pointed out its back and two appendags sticking out where the barrel was. He felt the energy hardening in the guns barrel as with a noiseless shot, it released a bullet that flew down right at the rogue Quincy.

Then, he quickly maneuvered his right arm to point at the floor, before pulling the trigger again. He had just made an orange field at the girl's feet, that looked as if it led into an orange wall. However, as Pura made one that was blue colored, exactly like the one covering the floor in front of her, below himself, it suddenly showed what looked like the ceiling above Pura's head. Speaking of which, it also came into view as Pura looked over the blue field he had made, as if she was looking inside of a camera as he threw his feet forwards, falling into teh portal and popping out in front of his... guest, POPPING out of the orange one and landing right in front of her, his arms folded on his chest and a confident smile on his lips. "Hmm. What business do you have at my party this morning, Cit?" He asked her coldly, that smile still on his face as he addressed her; he wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but this person... interested him.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Left_bar_bleue0/0A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:51 am
| M I Z U M I |-| H I D E S H I |

The female turned her head around, trying to search for the male's presence which surprisingly, that the reiatsu got stronger and a person actually appeared inside the mansion which she guessed it right that a sugiura was inside the mansion. Suddenly, her eyes went wide when he saw the male trying to pull out a gun and she went back, which the first bullet hit the ground and formed a weird, orange portal in front of her and made her look confused.

Another portal that she seen was made again by the sugiura male, but this time, its a blue one. It looked like both the orange and the blue portal is connected together somehow which made her took another step back to make sure she won't fall into the portal or be attacked from the portal as it looked weird and dangerous. Then she return her sight back to the male and saw the male just simply falling into the portal and popped out directly from the portal and standing in front of her and made her took another step back, again.

The sugiura male was smiling at her and she wasn't happy with it. The words coming out from this guy's mouth made her even more... angry.

"Hmm. What business do you have at my party this morning, Cit?"

She did heard him calling her "cit" clearly, making her feel even angry and being looked down upon at. The word "cit" made her about to summon out her bow and shoot this sugiura down but she calmed herself down or else the crowd would know about this.

"Who are you calling me a cit, you hat freakshow!"

She yelled at the sugiura loudly, but yet she nearly had lost her cool right there. But she tried to keep herself cool and introduce herself, slowly.

"I don't care if you're listening or not, freakshow. But I'm Mizumi, Mizumi Hideshi. And calling these crowds here, do you have a motive to kill those people because i think you are.."

She got suspicious of this guy, yet she is glaring at the sugiura male with her eyes looking at the guy wihout moving or turning her eyes around. She kept her sights on the sugiura male while she asked,

"What's your name, freakshow?"

She starts being disrespectful to the sugiura male after he called him "cit" and now its her turn to pay back. She wondered how he would react once she called her a "freakshow"?

| E N D |-| P O S T |
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm
Pura nearly chuckled to himself at the girl, looking for him; it was funny, he thought. What exactly is she seeking me out for...? Surely not because of this.... He thought to himself as he came out of the portal, one arm held behind his back, his thumb brushing the pocketwatch of the “mayor” of Florence. It was a joke; a charade. The man was nothing more than a fat figurehead, and Pura often enjoyed “liberating” him of his more interesting items, such as the pocket watch in his hand. After all; Pura was a master pickpocket. Even as he came out of the portal, his eyes clanged around the immediate vicinity as he spotted no less than eight tell-tale chains of watches, a dozen rings, and thirteen square-shaped bulges of wallets in pockets. This is why I love my job.... He thought, his eyes returning to looking at this girl, smirking as she took a step back.

Honestly, his habit of calling most people cits was just that; a habit. It was by no means a good one; but considering he himself had never been what he calls a “cit”, he hasn't any way of sympathizing. As she called him a hat freakshow, he blinked, stunned for a moment as the smirk vanished from his face, as he started to stutter, thinking of an astute reply. Normally, he would have given her a retort back as fast as a whip. But it was strange; for some reason, her calling him a “hat freakshow” had struck something inside of himself.

As she continued talking, he actually began chuckling to himself. Then he started outright laughing as she asked him his name, doubled over, holding his stomach as he laughed. ”T-That's hilarious! Absolutely hilarious, cit!” He said, not caring that he was practically laughing his behind off in front of all of his guests like a child. Eventually, he managed to look up, pointing a finger shaking with laughter at the girl. ”K-Killing them! That's a hoot! A-hahahaha!” He pronounced loudly, before his laughing sopped, and he straightened up, his eyes narrowing, one in the open and one behind his monocle.

”Now, maybe if I didn't do this kind of thing all the time and kind of have my job as the Lord of Florence, I might agree.” He said simply, as his mouth went into a small smile; not quite a smirk, but getting near it. He turned around, looking of rhis shoulder with his arms folded over his chest, before spinning around with a flourish, his cape going out around him and billowing as he thrusted his hand towards this Mizumi Hideshi.

”I am Pura Puraoi, Lord of Florence, and the one and only master of Field.”

He said, as his smile rose up in pride. Indeed, he loved the fact that he was the one that created his special magic of his very own, Field, as it were. He snapped the fingers in one hand as the portal behind him vanished completely, causing many of the people around to blink and applaud. Pura loved the attention, even if they were just cits. He knew they weren't his friends; he didn't have any friends. That was just the way his life was; and he had more or less accepted it. Not like he'd tell THIS cit about his loneliness, though.

”So, Cit, what exactly is your business here? If you have come to crash my party... crash right ahead.” Pura said, as he turning his back to her, before suddenly stopping, as he reached up a hand to the hat on his head. ”And you called me a hat freakshow, I believe?” He asked her, smiling to himself. ”Under this hat are things that most only see in dreams; be glad that I wear it.” He said, before he began to walk away once more, that smaller smile on his face as he felt his white rabbit's ears standing rapt at attention upon his skull...

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 am

Interesting name.. but she doesn't seem to believe that this "weirdo" is the only master of this field..

”So, Cit, what exactly is your business here? If you have come to crash my party... crash right ahead.

What interest for her or not, the word "cit" got into her nerves and she wouldn't hesitate to show her quincy bow in this whole crowd right here, right now. She raised her hand at the hair with a weird, shaped quincy cross hanging on her hand. She grip the quincy cross tightly and summons a quincy bow, armed with three strings that could fire more quincy arrows than an ordinary quincy bow.

She held onto one of the line, as a quincy arrow was summoned on her hand and fired at Pura that got into her nerves through calling her cit. But the arrow when pass through Pura's head, never having an intention of shooting this.. what she called, a midget down even though she was shorter than he is.

"If you won't stop calling me 'cit' all the time, i'll destroy you until not even a single bits of your body is left on the ground!"

She spoke loudly, with bravery and wihout fear. Her words sounded like she was challenging and threatening this "midget" who keeps calling her 'cit' all the time. She introduced herself and said her name, but 'cit' is nearly unacceptable for her. What is this person going to do next? Kill her? She wouldn't hesitate to kill this person too if it was necessary to do so.

"Laugh all you want, midget. Cause you're going to die right here and right now if you keep calling me cit!"

She spoke again with rage and anger, pointing at Pura with her bow like she was about to kill this person. If this person dares to fight her, so be it.

| | E N D | O F | T H E | P O S T | |

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

The Lord of Florence merely blinked as his uninvited guest suddenly drew a weapon on him. ”So, are things about to get PHYSICAL?” He asked her, still smirking at the now he was certain quincy made moves to prepare to attack him.

As the arrow appeared in her hand, the monocle of Pura flashed, as his eye vanished from sight. ”Rule Field. No bow may be strung.” As he said this, a field appeared all around himself. He watched as the blank look most likely came over Mizumi's face, as the thought of drawing the bow left her mind, Pura watching as the arrow hit onto the floor in front of her. He had merely stopped her being able to string the bow; she could still attack him in other ways.

”And why should I, cit? You broke into my home, into my party, without being invited; then you proceed to treat me horribly in my own house, dishonor me in my own home by threatening my guests and drawing a weapon at them...” He said, as Mizumi spoke. She intends me harm... much of it... but why...? I've never done anything to her... He thought, as a small look of rage began to overcome his own face, before he through out his right hand towards her. ”Sense... Field...” He said, kind of panting as another field appeared around Mizumi, the energy use taking its toll on Pura as he manipulated the field the two of them were in.

Suddenly, everything would look different to Mizumi. She was now felt trapped, held in by all sides with chains. Whenever she tried to move a muscle, she would feel a chain in her way, resisting her movements. This was the Sense Field; it created small changes within itself to make those within think that they were seeing and feeling something that they both WERE and yet WERE NOT seeing, as only they could see and feel what was being done to them.

Pura then fell to one knee himself, swallowing before looking up at Alfred, who had made it down the steps. ”Alfred... return her... to my rooms... This won't do...” He said as the older butler nodded to his charge, before going up behind the still stunned Mizumi and picking her up, before dragging her off, as Pura managed to stand on his feet and smile at his guests, throwing out his hands as a bead of sweat went down his face.

”And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how your Lord of Florence protects you from the evils of this world, every day!” He exclaimed, to a loud roar of clapping, basking in the warm light of attention before he extended his arms to either side, and falling back, back into the the portal field once more, the Rule Field and Sense fields having their link to him cut off...

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

Something's wrong.. Pura chained her up with a strange ability she never seen. No matter how much she struggles to get out from the chains that tied her up, never seem to work. She was trapped in this strange place. She was then taken away by Pura's butler when she was still stunned by the chains. Even if she cannot move a muscle, she could move her fingers a little bit before she was completely chained up by the unseen chains that she couldn't see. Lucky enough, a hollow bait dropped out directly from her sleeves and fell onto her hand. And was able to crush it by using her very last energy before she was unconscious.

The Bait.. Lured out hundreds of hollows.. and brought out a few Menos because of the bait..

Let's see if Pura could do anything about it. Either she regains her conscious and pura could let her out from these mysterious chains, or Pura could handle hundreds... no, maybe thousands of them himself with hostages in this one, mansion. The lives of those innocent people are in danger, either she gets released out from the grip of the chains or be trapped here until she is get to be released by these weird chains that stopped her from moving even a single muscle.

| | E N D | O F | T H E | P O S T | |

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 pm

The owner of the house suddenly froze. His rabbit's nose had detected something. It had smelt something it should not have been able to smell. IT had scented hollow bait. His eyes stared down where the Quincy had just been, seeing the scattering wihte bits of bait. No...NO! He thought as he threw both hands out wide, feeling the sword fields arming him. "Alright everyone. Please follow me. It appears we have a bit of a gas leak." He said, as he extended the sense field he had already created around Mizuki's mind and extended it around the procession of people, who suddenly began to smell gas and became unable to see any hollows that might appear.

He appeare to them to be leading the way calmly, while in reality he was jumping all around in front of them, his sword fields flashing as he cut down the hollows one by one, cleaving their heads right off of their necks as blood splattered eerywhere. He got them safely to the stairs and turned around, knowing it was reinforced with Seki Seki stone down there and the hollows wouldn't be able to get in other than this entrance.

He disabled the sense field, as it was a draining field on his body, as he whipped out a cellphone in one hand, creating a Box Field in his other. "Alfred, do you read me?"
"Yes, sir."
"Good. Listen carefully. I need you to take the girl and bring her back down here. She's caused this mess and she needs to help me clean it up; I'm no good against multiple hundreds of enemies." He said, even as a large amount of power generated within his box as he pointed it at the hollows, releasing a burst of several bala-like shots, exploding them.

"Yes, sir. Where are you presently?"
"I'm holding the line here in front of the emergency cellar. I couldn't let the guests die because of some freak girl's rediculous understanding."

As he said this, Alfred's eyes looed over to Mizuki. The spell had faded from her mind; the only thing left was the actual chains. Alfred was using the speakerphone feature of his wireless, and she was able to hear every word passed between them. His old eyes looked at her for a moment, considering as he lifted up a small card, pushing one of many buttons on it. Instantly, a CLICK noise was heard, as she was released from her binds. "Do protect my master, if you would, Madame?" He asked, bowing to her in respect. Both Alfred and Pura knew that Alfed was no good in spiritual combat; he simply could not see them. However, he was an extremely dedicated butler and had even known Pura's father before he had died.

Meanwhile, Pura's eyes locked onto another group of hollows, marking each one for destruction before releasing more energy from the box. IF she came down, she would appear at the other end of the massive ballroom; and together it would be very likely that they could clean up this mess quite neatly. IF she were to cause further problems…

Well, Pura REALLY wished that that wouldn't happen.

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Party of the Floran Persuasion Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Party of the Floran Persuasion Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:39 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Party of the Floran Persuasion Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum