Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubine Upgrade Left_bar_bleue7380/100Tsubine Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tsubine Upgrade Empty Tsubine Upgrade

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 pm
  • Name Of Character: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5077-tsubine-zarkonheinz-approved-0-2
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Claiming a new ability from my Of The Years. It's my last prize and this is what I want to use it on.
    What Are You Upgrading:
    Code:
    [/size][b][size=14]K[/size][size=13]lyki Volka Korolya:[/b]  (Клыков волки Короля; lit. Fangs of the Wolf King) An ability similar to Sorera wa Suihei-Sen Ijō de ni Naran's appearance. Before being released into its second form, Tsubine had ten swords. Klyki Volka Korolya takes that concept a step farther. Whereas it normally is split into ten, Klyki Volka Korolya splits it into [i]five thousand[/i] swords. Of course, Tsubine can not wield all at once, nor can he hold them. Instead, they are kept in a sort of pocket dimension  much akin to Gilgamesh's King's Treasury. The main difference between the two is how the swords appear. Whereas Gilgamesh's appear via ripples, Tsubine's appears via cracks in the current dimension. Tsubine's maximum firing ratio is a hundred per post, though he can not keep firing for fifty posts. Rather, he can only fire full for two posts before he has a two posts cooldown. Unlike Gilgamesh's swords, these things don't explode. Rather, they only can be picked up by Tsubine. The swords have no abilities other than being incredibly sharp.
  • Any Extra Notes: (Anything else you want to add?)
  • Approved By:Ravana

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubine Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsubine Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tsubine Upgrade Empty Re: Tsubine Upgrade

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 pm
Everything seems fine, so I'll say this upgrade is approved.

Tsubine Upgrade 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum