Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127538 messages in 19427 subjects

[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Veteran Member
Kitty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT]   [FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Kiyoko/ Kimiko: The Devils Daughter

What did this pathetic world have left? It had been the same thing since the dawn of time, but somehow it always seemed to interest her. Kimiko looked on through the distance in Florance Italy...Kiyoko was no t in control at this point, thogh it really didnt matter if she was in control...Kiyoko was afterall, a part of Kimiko's soul...
She closed her eyes for a moment, she was at least a good hour away from the city, she was standing in a field, a rule area that borders Florance (Idk if thats true bu...lets just go with that 8D)...

"Princess Kimiko..."
A weaker, shadow demon appeared beside her, kneeling on one knee with his head bowing down to her.

"Hum? What is it?"
Kimiko's eyes opened for a moment as she looked down at the shadow demon, she had almost any demon she wanted under her command. Her peircing yellow eyes could send shivers down any demon...or human's spine. The ddemon dared not raise it's head and continued speaking with its head down.

"I have rounded up the demons of this area...They will be here shorty"
There was something going down, was Kimiko the cause of the little hollow infestation?...Perhaps...
Kimiko looked onwards back to the city, she could sence a couple desturbances, two to be exact...No matter, she would deal with them if the time came. Not to mention she had as many disposable demons at her fingertips.
It didnt take long for the demons to arrive, group by groupe they surrounded the rurel planes until not a shread of grass could be seen from above. Over 100 demons had arrived, and now, the fun starts...

Kimiko didnt move, she simply shifted her eyes to the side as she looked at one of the strongest demons there, a wind demon by the name of Tenkuu, he took on the shape of a lion. Tenkuu stepped forward and bowed down to Kimiko, waiting for her to give him an order.
She was going to use Tenkuu to attract more hollows.

"Go to town...and wait for them, summon them by whatever means nessesary...attract as many as you can...there are already hollows in the city...your brother, Tei is already there, he produced a wonderful turn out...lets see if you can do the same...."
She nodded once more before Tenkuu dissaeared in the howling wind towards the pizza plaza.

It didnt take long before Kimiko could actually hear some destruction and screams from the city...what a wonderful sound it was indeed...it had been so long since she'd cause some destruction...this was the fun she'd been waiting for...

||Kitty's Characters||

[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT]   [FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 pm

[ I c e V i z a r d A i s u A n z a i ]
"アイスマスターとコントローラ"

[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Image192-1[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Image192-1[FINISHED]Florence Italy [MAIN STORYLINE EVENT] - Page 2 Image192-1

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]