Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Lost in Paradise -Closed Empty Lost in Paradise -Closed

Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 am
Well Kazuma was wandering around and his Zanpakutō was going out into a form to try and grope women quite an interesting pass time for the sword. But Kazuma didn't real get it, he was playing with some kids who were able to withstand his pressure. Kazuma gave off a rather power pressure based spiritual pressure. It made him quite hard to play with an lonely in his life. He grinned from ear to ear as they were running about and playing a childish game of some sort. Kazuma seemed just a child at heart even for a teenager.Bells jingled on his waist, though they weren't truly bells. Jiraiya couldn't help himself as he tried picking up women while his owner played. But soon the sword returned to the wielder. Kazuma seemed to be smiling and enjoying a nice sunny day, though today was gonna be a special case for him. Kazuma would learn a lesson that he never expected to learn, loss.

Though this would be his second time learning it, the District he was playing in wasn't populated by the best people, but a hollow had come to call this day and a Shinigami would be out soon but they wouldn't make it. Kazuma and the kids didn't realize this truth and were walking right into a meal. Becoming dinner for something far larger than anyone else around here and kazuma could put it away when the time was right. But his grin never seemed to fade as he played with the children completely blank to it all.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in Paradise -Closed Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost in Paradise -Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Lost in Paradise -Closed Empty Re: Lost in Paradise -Closed

Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

"There is no point in having power..."

An hour earlier....

"Fourth Seat of Squad One, Kaminari Hatakeyama." A familiar voice called out to the brown haired woman. Kaminari stopped in her tracks and turned on her heels to see Kanna, a 'friend' of hers walking towards her. Kaminari smiled up to the woman and greeted her with a short hello. Kanna held out a piece of paper, "I ran into a guy who was coming to give this to you. I told him I would do it. You have a mission. Get out there soon, okay? Be careful." With that, like usual, Kanna left Kaminari with a confused look on her face as she was handed the paper. Once Kanna had left, Kaminari opened the paper and raised an eyebrow. Apparently she was going to be sent out alone, interesting. It would be her first time on a solo mission, and frankly that made her slightly nervous.

Kaminari hurried to her apartment and readied herself. Grabbing a med-kit, her Zanpakutō, and tying her hair up into it's usual bun. Placing her Zanpakutō on her back, she glanced over to a mirror and decided that she was ready. Stepping out of her place, she closed the door, "I'll be back soon..." she mumbled under her breath. Using Shunpo, Kaminari vanished from sight, reappearing on a roof about thirty feet away. She continued this pattern until she got to the gate that lead to the Rukongai. Upon her arrival, it was quickly opened and she darted straight through.

Now in Rukongai, she knew she was about ten minutes out from her location as long as she kept a constant speed. Her legs moving rather quickly, her body seemed to flash through the area as she shunpo'd from roof to roof and street to street. Avoiding the children that played in the area and making sure not to bump into any unsuspecting villagers, she did her best to keep herself on the roofs, but every now and then a break in them would force her to the ground below. After a while, she was almost there and smiled happily as she came into the exact area that she was told this Hollow was to be.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm
Kazuma was unaware of what was going on, but his friends had run into the woods to grab a ball a couple screams had been heard it was rather loud it seemed as though they'd run into some trouble Jiraiya had gone on edge and warned Kazuma of a hollow. Kazuma's facial features hardened a bit but the smile remained, he walked towards the entrance his eyes widening at the sight. Two of his friends were being held or were they'd been thrown and sadly injured by this beast. His eyes began to pale and well it was a losing point, those children were innocent his inner anger couldn't be held and in his mind neither were moving so they must of died. Things around him seemed to begin to crush, being smashed down releasing what seemed more like a scream of anger than anything. His reiatsu glowing white around him spread out.

Black hair began to transform into red, his eyes began to recover depth as he slowly lost his form turning back, the clock was going back on to Makoto. He seemed to examine himself slowly, trying to detect what changes had happened on his frame. Calculating for a moment, he shot both his arms out stretching them as he grabbed hold of both children. This man seemed a bit calmer and no smile lit his expression. This form wasn't truly known as he spoke calmly and pulled a bell from his belt holding it in the palm of his hand. Slowly it levitated and a fight was about to begin, the question was what would the hollow do now that something had decided to get involved. It wasn't really a sign of emotion to this crimson haired boy he waited calmly for the next move his power causing some houses to crumble as he remained close to them.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in Paradise -Closed Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost in Paradise -Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Kaminari, as she was running through the area, suddenly felt a large pressure build up around her. She stopped right behind the man it was coming from too, having watched some sort of transformation he went through. She forcibly kept herself to her feet, hearing the shouts of frightened people around her. Houses were being torn apart, trees crumbling. She looked to this man with wide eyes, wondering what the hell he was doing letting his strange spiritual pressure leak out the way he was. Taking in a deep breath, she concentrated for a moment and pushed herself forward and into the air. Using Shunpo, she vanished and reappeared behind the man, already sending her right foot forward towards the side of his head. This kick was not meant to do too much damage, but more snap him right back into reality.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" She yelled out as she attempted her kick to the side of his head. Her right hand was already on the hilt of her Zanpakutō for just in case reasons. She didn't know whether this guy was friend or foe, but if he was friend, he was only hurting the people around him. She didn't know whether he was unable to control his spiritual pressure or not, which would be a problem if he didn't calm down and calm down soon. He was only hurting those around him more than helping.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 pm
He'd taken the kick to the head, though the damage had been done Kazuma couldn't really control his powers he laid their on the ground looking upwards, the kick well had almost a zero effect on him. It may as well been blunt and well as it stood the kick he had little trouble with fighting hand to hand. He checked the new arrival now slowly, one thing people had often said about Makoto was his eyes were always pretty. The other him had an utter lack of control and well it more often brought him to some sadness when he looked around at the damage him coming to the surface did.

He wondered if what was broken would ever come back again he stood up, he'd managed to deal with his spiritual pressure for now. The bell he'd been holding remained where it was, the girl wasn't truly trained as well as he'd thought for Hakuda but it was a very nice kick for someone new to the art. His Zanpakutō spirit seemed almost ready to come out and fight, but he shook his head left to right as the spirit of the white haired man return and vanished once again. His eyes locked on to the hollow, he slowly brought a hand up pointing at it. Several silver orbs left his waist and flew towards it, expanding till they covered the whole body.

Cracking and sounds of what seemed like shattering could be heard, he wasn't a bad guy and he had little to say. The children were unharmed yet, he walked away leaving his sword to finish the creature by crushing it's entire body. He ran a hand through the hair of the near child he'd saved. It wasn't to bad no real damage it seemed, beyond the normal of a couple cuts and scraps. They were fine, just fine which was something more than what he could say for the attacker. The female if she'd hoped for words from him it pry wasn't much to hear he said nothing and what's more hitting him pry felt a tad odd, but who knows maybe she didn't notice it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Kaminari's eyes narrowed down at him as he took her kick and hit the floor. Since she had not done anything to damage him very much, she knew he'd be fine. Although, there was something strange about this man's body. When her foot collided with his head, it shifted... Was his body made of something strange? Was it some sort of technique? Or was she just imagining things? She didn't know, but soon was going to find out. Kaminari's eyes widened when she saw the child he had been holding. She could have hurt the kid. She didn't notice him before, and that is why she moved in so quickly, but there was still no excuse. She watched this strange men stand up and shoot something towards the Hollow to kill him. Once that was done, she looked back to him, sort of smiling at the way he seemed to care for the young one in his arms. One thing Kaminari did notice though, he didn't talk.

"Hey..." she stepped over to him, speaking more quietly, "The kid's going to be fine. I can take care of him if you want..." She blinked a few times, looking to this man. Something suddenly caught her off guard. "Whoa..." She thought to herself as she blinked a few times. His eyes were unique, something she hadn't seen before. There were many times and many people who had complimented the color of her own eyes. They too were 'different', being a deep shade of purple with what most called a 'metallic' hint, but never before had she seen eyes like his.

She looked up to him, assuming his was above six foot by their height difference. Kaminari was only five foot three, so she did what she usually did when someone was taller than her. She raised her hand, touched the top of his head, and then touched the top of her own head. An annoyed look came on her face and she looked away for a moment, "I'm.. so.. short..." Looking back to him, she waited to see what he would say about her taking the child to help him.

Anonymous

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 pm
"In all the ages I've come out though it's been a while since I've been around in my body or even desired such a thing, Jiraiya fill me in..other then the hollow,where are we..and I thank you miss, I beg forgiveness for the younger side of me..He doesn't quite gather his strength yet..I'll be sure to leave here before I let him have the reigns again." He said in a clam and collected voice, his eyes observing her carefully almost looking through her to gather what data he needed on the female's form. Friend, enemy, or neutral that was what he attempted to understand.

The true form was both fast and quite skilled at things so here came his outright look on things. His eyes observed she was a seated member of the gotei 13, division wasn't yet known but it was clear by the uniform and skill she was fairly high on the seating roster. Above five, but below Vice Captain. His bells returned the hollow appeared to be dead, but he doubted it was and was well ready from where he was about several feet from the location. He thought for a moment, listening to Jiraiya so that's what had happened. Perhaps he should hold on for longer now.

At least till this situation was handled, the real him was lazy I guess was the word. Perhaps unmotivated to even exist was a better term for it all. His eyes narrowed slightly, shooting a fast punch to the left towards the hollow, without really judging much he felt his fist as it stretched collide with the creatures head a loud snapping noise could be heard the creature had been knocked back and felt it's mask crack as the creature was divided. This was the end of that problem, now this issue with the kids and the Gotei 13 girl.

His eyes fell on her, staring her down and looking straight into her. Nothing was in those eyes, no emotions almost as though he had lost his purpose to exist and didn't really feel the need to keep himself around much.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Kaminari really had no clue how to react to what this man had said. His younger self? What was he talking about? Kaminari wasn't there to see the complete transformation, only a small part of it, and she hadn't paid enough attention to really examine what he was previously to begin with. She just assumed that this was what he meant by 'younger self'. His words confused her. Letting someone else have the reigns? Why would he want to do that? Kaminari only stared at him for a moment, her through process going a thousand miles per hour. Hollow, children, man. He had not answered her, and frankly she didn't know whether taking the child from him was the smartest thing to do.

Suddenly the Hollow appeared once more. Kaminari didn't really react. She only watched this man slam his fist into it's head. The Hollow's head was split, and soon it suffered the same fate that all Hollows suffer. It disintegrated, vanishing from their sights. Kaminari turned her attention back towards this man again. He was just staring at her. There was no smile, no hint of emotion. She wondered whether the guy had any at all. She looked from left to right, feeling slightly awkward. He only continued staring at her. Irritated, suddenly her hand came up to grab onto his face, "Stop staring at me like that!!! It's creeping me out!" She did not remove her hand just yet. She waited a moment and then did, "Now.. the child?"

Anonymous

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm
His eyes didn't stop staring nothing really changed, it was merely him understanding the girl, though touching him she'd pry notice the feel of his skin being a bit different from normal. But his stretching had pry given that away already. He'd almost winced at the females touch, but he wasn't truly used to a soft touch as well. But either way, he closed them slowly deciding the female didn't really like him looking at her so he closed them and stepped back a step. Deciding he may as well explain from the beginning. This girl deserved that much, considering what she'd walked into and he glanced down the clothing he was wearing was a tad comfortable, but that was to be expected he guessed. Being forced out into the fold like this, Kazuma couldn't explain it really. But he sighed and spoke now as he found a place to sit down.

"I was born into a clan that's far different from others and well we all are, what's left is only fragments of a broken clan that has nothing since Murial took the family by force with Michael. I decided I wasn't interested anymore and wanted to just fade..I was fighting against Michael and Gabriel as we were called in those lands..I wasn't able to protect the one person who mattered.And ever since I've allowed a younger form to take over and run around..he's young but it makes him smile and I suppose really I am not motivated enough to want to be here...it's a reminder of where I failed...Though I forsake my old name forever."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Kaminari blinked a few times as he just took a step back, wondering exactly how he took her reaction to him. Taking in a deep breath and sighing, she realized something and stared at her hand. She kept staring at it the entire time he was talking. "A.. clan... I wonder if that's why his skin is so... squishy." She blinked a few times and then looked back up to him. She thought about it and shook her head. "Don't... do it.." she told herself, but she couldn't help it. She slowly brought her hands up to his face and placed them on his cheeks.

"I wanna... touch him..." she suddenly began squishing his entire face just to see what would happen to him. She was like a child at a toy store. A huge smile came across her face as she attempted this. Her mind left all sense of duty behind and she kept happily widened eyes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum