Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Left_bar_bleue50/100Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Empty Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Snopy's App: Snopy Saika

FAMILY
Father: Unknown (Status Unknown)
Mother: Unknown (Status Unknown)
Brothers: ?
Sisters: Sumika Saika
Spouse: N/A
Children: N/A
Others: ?

FRIENDS
Trust Level 1: Kiyomi Saya (haven't created her yet), Kanna Aikotsuki (Girlfriend)
Trust Level 2: ?
Trust Level 3: Amaya Hawke
Trust Level 4: Kaminari Hatakeyama
Trust Level 5: ?
Rivals/Nemesis's (Friendly relation): N/A

ACQUAINTANCES
Almost friends: ?
Leaning friends: Logan Drakeford, Kuro Okami
Neutral: Kanami Uchida
Wary: ?
Rivals/Nemesis's (Neutral relation): James Mizumuzi

ENEMIES
Family: N/A
Mortal Enemies: Masumi (just a name atm)
Rivals/Nemesis's: N/A
Disliked: ?
Distrust: ?
Former Friends: ?
Job-Related:

ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATIONS
Allies: Gotei 13
Neutral:
Enemies: Shadow Fall, The Kokuryuteshi
No Current Opinion: The Vizard Corps, Vanguard, The Monsuta, The Yayjuu, Iramasha Clan, Sugiura Clan, The Sangsue Hive, The Rinyūaru

Here is a code, should anyone disagree with their positioning or wish for a spot, you know what to do. As a note I prefer relations being built in character. However, if you want one with Snops, I will take any applications into consideration with or without role play. If you wish to build up some relation through role play, just put that in the note.

Okay new rule, a person must link the app to whatever character they want the relationship for. It will make my life much much easier since I'll just be able to click and see.

Code:
[b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]App:[/b]
[b]Applying for:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

elluvias
elluvias
Starter Member

Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Empty Re: Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 pm
Name of Character: Amaya Hawke
Race: Shinigami
Applying for: Friend
Notes: Here's what my brain supplied me- Amaya was the shinigami that found Snopy's soul wandering around Earth and helped move him on to the Rukongai. At the beginning of their acquaintance it was more of a friendly 'hi!' bumping in to each other sort of thing. Yet as time passed Snopy started to like Amaya's friendly energetic presence, he was one of the few who could understand the peculiarities of having two Zanpakutō (which made Amaya a good sparring partner). Snopy also appreciates the fact Amaya's smarter than he looks, that while the kindness is wholly genuine, the ditziness is a tincy bit exaggerated. Amaya's always a good source of information for Snopy, and there's no strings attached to obtaining it. So all in all they're good friends.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Left_bar_bleue50/100Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Empty Re: Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika 3433449_4aa269288316c12132be0852f76fed3a

MFW I actually got responses to this thread. I mostly had it up for personal reference, but wow. Anywho, time to get serious.

Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika 931848-bigthumbnail

Alright Kade. I'll get back to you on yours at some point. I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no. For now I am undecided. There is no real reason, I just haven't come to a conclusion.

Okay then, on to Ellu.

I see someone has been looking at my app. Well that certainly does make this a bit easier. Well a few things.
1. MFW I read Amaya's Zanpakutō and in a few aspects, it is eerily similar to Snopy's own. Mostly the fighting with itself, definitely the fighting.

2. Nice to see someone has payed attention to history here. Seeing as I had no one in-particular in mind for the Shinigami that passed him on, I see no reason this can't happen.

3. As for the rest, I don't see anything wrong with it. It was well thought out an makes sense, though in truth Snopy hasn't had his Shikai for all too long, so if/when we do a thread it must be kept in mind that he was a 4-3 about 2 months ago and has had Shikai for about 2 or 3 weeks. Just for reference. Actually I have to add stuff to the history at some point anyway.

My final verdict: I hereby stamp this relation as approved at Trust level 3.

...did...did I just grade this like I would grade an actual app? lolwut
Anonymous

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Allies, Enemies, and everything inbetween, Relationships of the Lone Renegade of the Saika Tumblr_m8a1dzPeNR1qiqegzo1_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum