Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Arctic Battle I_vote_lcapArctic Battle I_voting_barArctic Battle I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127550 messages in 19429 subjects

Arctic Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arctic Battle Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Arctic Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Arctic Battle Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Arctic Battle   Arctic Battle Empty8/7/2012, 16:25

Arctic Battle 2dlq81s

Sheesh, ANOTHER fight? This man had been pretty active recently, taking on multiple powerful foes all over the world, and today was such a day where he would participate in yet another conflict. This conflict was going to take place in an unfamiliar area to Stefan Soan, and truth be told, an unwanted area. While he made it clear he wasn't a fan of high temperature levels, he was even less a fan of lower temperatures, so a fight in the Arctic wasn't exactly kosher for him. Though something as unimportant as weather wouldn't be stopping him from fighting and enjoying said fight, though if his opponent relied on elements or energy too much he still might not.

Anyway, the only reason Stefan was coming all the way to the Arctic for a fight was because that's where this specific opponent appeared to like being, as he had history there. Perhaps him and Stefan would be able to make more history on this day, eh? When he reached the chosen destination for the battle, which was a large area covered completely in ice, the ground frozen beneath the surface, Stefan sat down cross legged and closed his eyes, deciding to take this time to meditate while waiting for his adversary to show up. Though he'd be willing to wait as long as it took, he wasn't the most patient, and if he was made to wait for very long then he would get more and more annoyed. Lets hope he doesn't get annoyed, shall we?

Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arctic Battle Left_bar_bleue0/0Arctic Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arctic Battle Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Arctic Battle   Arctic Battle Empty8/7/2012, 16:55

The biting air seemed a bitter reminder of the time he'd spent in this place. It was only fitting that the meeting was to take place here, because from what Sadaharu could feel, this unknown entitiy was yet another Hollow-Shinigami fusion - a Vizard as some have labelled them. Each step brought forth a compacted squeak, something that he didn't necessarily desire. Especially if things ended up going awry.

Frowning, he made his way onwards. Sadaharu had little idea why he was asked here, but the nature of the reiatsu he could feel hinted at trouble. As soon as he arrived back on the frozen plain he could sense the dark, powerful presence. The being was of a similar strength to him, he could sense that much, but apart from that, not much else. He needed to get a look in before he engaged.

Thinking back to the moment he came into contact with a mysterious stranger, Sadaharu's frown deepened.

"You, you're another. He'll want to see you. Where is best?"

At the lack of any real sort of introduction or explanation, Sadaharu seemingly snapped in reply "The arctic for all I care!" At this point the stranger merely nodded, turned, and flashed away.

In hindsight, Sadaharu's wry response wasn't exactly the prime example of calm, clear thinking, but no matter. Several hours after the encounter he came across writing on an ally way wall. Inscribed in chalk was "Three Days."

So here he was, out in the cold again with all manner of bad memories coming back to him about mentally wrestling with the internal monstrosity he only barely managed to beat down in the first place. Shaking his head slightly, he used his Flash Steps to move closer to his rendezvous.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arctic Battle Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Arctic Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Arctic Battle Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Arctic Battle   Arctic Battle Empty5/10/2015, 02:38

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Arctic Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1