Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_vote_lcapDAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_voting_barDAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_vote_rcap 
JJ
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_vote_lcapDAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_voting_barDAI'S THOUSANDTH POST I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dai
'Dat Bishie
Dai

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Left_bar_bleue10/100DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 am

FUCK YOU.

'NUFF SAID.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual
~Amaya~

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Left_bar_bleue0/0DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Congratulationonthousandthpost

Congratulations on your one thousand posts~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Left_bar_bleue7380/100DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 am

DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Smirk

REJOICE, DAI, FOR YOU HAVE JOINED THE QUADRUPLE DIGITS.

Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Left_bar_bleue33620/20000DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Congrats Fruai! x3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Left_bar_bleue99999/99999DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST   DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST Empty

Back to top Go down

DAI'S THOUSANDTH POST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1