Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Future Heritage
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:47 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Room in Romania
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by Absentee

» Big boy upgrade
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by Rawk

» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by Henrex

» Beach Woes
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» Kintori Shihoin [wip]
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by Slayer

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude)
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Erenyata Nobumitsuki
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 9:35 pm by Kai Lam

Top posters
THEFROST
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_voting_barZetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_voting_barZetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129524 messages in 19718 subjects

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[ROOK]
Experienced Member
[ROOK]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>   Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 0672c63e271742d4cca36ceae3f100d6bf20e16d

Cookies and Members?!
OH BOY!

Welcome to the [PH] Family Zetsway.~

Zetsway
Starter Member
Zetsway

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>   Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:42 pm

hehe, ya, took quite a while to actually get to it, but eventually did, although do need to become more active myself.

Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>   Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 am

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>   Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: