Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:21 pm by CPKallday

» ZHANG FRANKENSTEIN (FINISHED)
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:10 pm by Shizuo

» The Sleeper Awakens
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Valkyron's Face Claims
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Valkyron

» Sylvia's Equipment
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:36 pm by basswalker

» Fubar Without Leave
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv]
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:06 pm by basswalker

» Aeron Leviathan
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:05 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Crow's Spring Anyburst
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Forsaken Crow
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kade
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128466 messages in 19560 subjects
Share
 

 Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 1368
Karma : 11
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

Haru/Great One
Follower of the Stars, Yayjuu/Demon
Eclipse State/Night State



Haru was about use to the mood changes now and this mood was nger for taking her into zero gravity and the heights. He watched her recover and hug a wall nearly, her emotins seemed to shift now into happy it seemed as she returned to him. She told Haru that she din't exactly know what to do but eventually she asked him to scan the area for any hollows or demons. He eventually did this but a demonic pressence was preventing him from doing so.

"Haru, I want my turn to play with her... please?" His demon spoke to him.

"No! I won't allow this to happen." Haru responded speaking in reality and putting both of his hands on his head bringing it down.

"You've already lost." His demon told him but now it was in reality that Kimiko heard haru's voice change to Great one's.

He would bring Haru's head up to show that something has definately wrong as both of Haru's eyes were pitch black. Great one would snicker as he looked at Kimiko but he eventually stopped to speak with her.

"Now you see the price that Haru must pay to use my power! He must share his body with me and I've decided it's my turn to have fun." He told Kimiko.

He would pause for a second or two allowing kimiko to say something and then he would speak again.

"So Kimiko, would you like to have some fun?" He would ask with a evil smile on his face.

__________________
I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 83
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

"Haru... Are you okay?" Kimiko looked at him with a concerned face. She stepped closer to him, wondering what he was not going to allow. As she stepped closer, Haru raised his head and his eyes were pitch black. Kimiko's eyes widened and she froze for a second. His voice changed as well. He no longer sounded like Haru. He didn't even look like Haru. She doubted highly that this actually was him in the first place. She took a step back, returning to the previous distance the two of them had between one another. Hearing this new person's snicker, Kimiko gave him a slightly disgusted look. There was something about him that she really did not like. "Use your power...? Your turn to have fun?" For a moment, she had forgotten about the fact that he was a Ziamichi. Since he was the first one she met, this was something that she was not used to seeing or dealing with in any way. She didn't like it. Hearing his next question about whether she wanted to have some fun, Kimiko just shook her head and turned away, jumping from the roof and to the street, beginning to hurry down the way. She didn't know what 'some fun' meant to this guy, but she doubted it was anything good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 1368
Karma : 11
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

Great One
Demon
Eclipse State



Great one was dissapointed that she fled but getting rid of Great One was pretty difficult as he was a user of shadows. As she started her retreat, Great one turned into his own shadow and raced down the building and ahead of her as she ran across buildings as a shadow. Eventually unless she flash stepped he would walk out of a wall ahead of her. He would watch her run toward him or change direction, he would yell something out to her.

"Don't you want to protect this town, my sensory skills are better than Haru's and I sense several hollows nearby!" He yelled to her

He hoped that would get her back with that knowledge in his head right now. If she left than this town was in danger of a serious attack but if she fled then she would be putting her town at risk and that can make her guilty of not taking the opputunity to get rid of the problem earlier. The trap was set now and the question still rang around inside of Haru's head. Would the fun begin or would Kimiko avoid her own job. Haru's pitch black eyes looked at her now in a more calm attitude and his his grin was only a smirk.

"Very rarely do I gain control of Haru and usually it's only in a time that he's kept his guard down. Usually he's much more calm and serious, the times that he tries to have fun is the times I win. I am usually always watching what Haru is up to and now I'm in the front seat of the car while he sits in the back seat." He told Kimiko.

If she stayed then he would speak again to her.

"So are you ready for the hollows?" He asked.

__________________
I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 83
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh, no, no, no. Like I would believe anything you say." Kimiko said rather loudly as she continued down the street, "You just took over a man's body to 'have fun'. Not the type of person that I'd trust... SO Goodbye! Thank you!" She didn't even hear his rant about him being in the front seat. She was concentrating on her job now, sensing for Hollow's. Suddenly, she heard a Hollow's howl and turned her head back towards him. "God damn it..." she mumbled under her breath as she shunpo'd back, moving towards him. She continued on and running in the direction that she now felt the Hollow's spiritual pressure.

As she passed him by, she turned her head towards him for just a moment, narrowing her eyes in suspicion about him. If he wished to follow, that would be fine, but something about this man made Kimko think that he wasn't one to actually help. Turning her head forwards once more, Kimiko turned down another street to where she could sense the Hollow. "Where is this thing?" she thought to herself. Suddenly, more spiritual pressures just showed up in the same direction. There were now five and all of them had a significant amount of power behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 1368
Karma : 11
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am

Great One
Demon
Eclipse State



No one trusts the demon anymore and that upset him a little bit as Great One was locked up within Haru nearly for the last 20 years. He wasn't within Haru by choice thats for sure so why can he have his moments in which he was in control. Great One through only picks specific moments through to take control, so why did he pick this one right now. Great One watched as she tried to leave him again but he knew she couldn't leave the hollows alone so he quickly followed her again towards the hollows. Getting to the top of a building making his traveling a bit easier by jumping on rooftop to rooftop. He watched with focused eyes as her and the hollows should cross paths and he kind of wondered if they would sense him as well and decide to focus on him or not. He wasn't sure what the hollows were planning to do but he would just watch with Haru for now and see how the action and fun happens. Haru would have jumped into combat right away since it was his duty right now to defend this city but this was Great One and he didn't quite care for the city like him.

"Let the show begin." He would say for everyone nearby to hear.

__________________
I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 83
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 am

Kimiko continued her little run through the city until finally she came into the area in which the Hollow were residing. Immediately one showed itself to her, howling it's high pitched roar as if that was some way of intimidating her. She reached for the hilt of her Zanpakutō and unsheathed it quickly. As she ran passed the weaker Hollow, she just swung her blade around and easily sliced through it's mask. By the time she landed a few feet behind, it had already begun disintegrating and she continued on, knowing that there were still four more in the area. She was already irritated, and there was something that was making her even more irritated. Suddenly she stopped and looked up to the building that Haru/Great One was following her from and glared at him.

"HEY!" she shouted, waving her Zanpakutō in anger at him, "YOU KNOW YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME A HAND!! YOU REALLY JUST GONNA STAY UP THERE AND WATCH!?!?"

Of course her luck had run out. The moment she decided to let her guard down and yell at him instead of concentrating, another Hollow attempted an attack on her from behind. With a small 'eek' she jumped off to the side, causing the Hollows large arm to slam into the building next to her. At that moment, another one showed up, but it was at the top of the building and his target wasn't exactly Kimiko, but instead Haru/Great One.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 1368
Karma : 11
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 am

Great One
Demon
Eclipse State



" I thought you didn't trust me." He would tell her before the hollow appeared near him.

As the hollow appeared he looked at it and grinned and laughed as he leapped off the roof top to the ground but charged a sun blast that he he would turn around and use to hit the beast at it's mask hopefully. The blast is very simlar to that of a cero to what it does and it's yellow in color pretty much making everything shine like it was day for a moment. After that he looked over to the other hollow and Kimiko, his shadow streched out and wraped around to restrain the hollows limbs.

"Strike it now, while I've captured it." He would tell her.

Once that was done he would return his shadow and wait for the other two hollows to strike keeping track of where they can be and not allowing them to sneak up on him or Kimiko. This was the fun he had been looking for and he wasn't going to allow it to escape his grasp so easily without him getting what he wanted from the spirits. The night was young and this was probably the first of exciting things to come before them.

"So have I earned your trust yet?" He asked Kimiko.

__________________
I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 83
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am

Kimiko was distracted for a brief moment while Haru's light suddenly shined and illuminated that area. Haru's blast slammed into the mask of the Hollow, causing it's death and the regular disintegration that came after that. As that hollow vanished, Kimiko dodged another attack by this Hollow. It went at her again, but was suddenly stopped by what looked to be shadows. She blinked a few times and followed the shadows up to Haru. Tilting her head to the side, she ignored his command for a moment and pointed at him.

"How are you doing that!?" she asked him. The Hollow suddenly roared and she didn't hesitate to move forward and slice her blade through it's mask, causing it's death just like the other. Kimiko's mind was now on one thing, and unfortunately it was not the Hollow that were around her. She figured them to be small fry since the others were as well. At first the Hollow seemed to have a decent amount of power, but that was a misjudgment because they were in a group. Now they just seemed weak.

"How the...." Kimiko blinked a few times, walking over to his shadow. She raised her foot and cautiously stepped on it, jumping back once she did for just in case reasons. She looked up to him and realized she had not answered his question. "Have you earned my trust, huh? Why do you want it so bad?" She raised an eyebrow at him, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 1368
Karma : 11
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Great One/Haru
Demon/Follower of the Sky, Yayjuu
Eclipse State



" I control shadows and gravity, some may believe that my abilities are tied to the sky but more specifically it is only tied to the moon and sun to tell the truth. My forms and abilities are like the changes of day and night. You've only seen the weak side of what my shadow and control can do but certain requirements must be done for Haru's body to access them from me." He would explain to her answering the first question.

Eventually she would ask about why he wants her trust so badly and he had a answer for that right away.

"I want your trust because you need to trust me in order to trust Haru because I'm techiqueally one with him. Also in the beginning you were frightened by me I thought by taking off when i said I wanted some fun. I wanted to only help you in your search for the hollows that we have now defeated." Great One told her.

Hopefully that was good enough because he really didn't have much more to tell her beside that. As she would probably respond to him, Great One would sense out anyother hollows and after she was done talking to him he would pause for a moment and it would be noted that the black in Haru's eyes were fading to just be his pupils again. Haru was now back in control of his body completely instead of just watching.

"I'm back to normal." He would say to Kimiko after returning.

__________________
I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 83
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)   Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Kimiko kept her eyes narrowed at him in suspicion. It was hard to trust someone who just took over someone elses body the way he did. It would have been a bit different if Haru had seemed a bit more willing, but from what she gathered at the moment, he wasn't. There was another thing that didn't help. Kimiko stared straight at him, the hairs on the back of her neck completely on edge.

"His eyes... oh my gosh, his eyes! They're pitch black. How can I not be creeped out by this?!?!?" she thought to herself, her left eye twitching a bit. In all honesty, she was not sure at all on how to react to what he had just said so she stayed silent. She didn't know how he'd react to her silence, but that was really all she felt she could do. After a few moments, she watched as his eyes shifted back into what she remembered to be Haru's and a relieved smile came onto her face. She let out a held breath and then calmed down a bit.

"Yeah... You're back to normal..." Kimiko said and then suddenly ran up to him, getting into his face as she looked angry, "SO YOU GONNA EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!?!? OR DO I GOT TO BEAT IT OUT OF YA!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Школа? [closed]
» The herd of zorse and Zony (Not a pick n play.)
» Pick a Substitute here.
» Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))
» Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Locked/Archived International Threads-
Jump to: