Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 pm
Haru
Follower of the Sky, Yayjuu
Eclipse State

Normal was a term that wouldn't exactly fit Haru, Great One or this situation but somehow he had comeback to becoming it. Haru had techiqueally viewed all that had happened but he was in no control of it. He was happy that he was back but somehow he had a feeling about was going to happen and it just so happened that it came a bit like he predicted it to. Kimiko rushed up to him in quite a mood called anger and she was demanding answers from him about what just happened and other things concerning Great One. It was something that was a little bit normal for him since he has had to deal with this before with Great One taking over his body.

"It's a bit complicated but I guess I should tell." He told her.

He took a step back from her and continued on with what he was saying.

"That was obviously my ziamachi spirit, I'm not sure if he's an actual demon or a spirit that manifested within me. Every ziamachi can have some trouble keeping their opposing spirit down like a vizard would with there inner hollow. I've kept my spirit under control but he still seeks out control of me and he wins his battles when he knows he can. He can catch me at a time like this, when day and night are changing." He answered.

" I'm not quite sure through why he picked this moment beside the hollows through but I don't exactly know a lot about Great One's plans if he had any. But I'm certain he won't be coming back anytime soon or he would have just keep in power." He explained.

After that he would listen if she said anything and look at the area around them and then up at the moon in the sky now. He was thinking and after he was done with his thinmking for a second or two he would return to focus on Kimiko.

"Could, I interest you in getting something to eat on me of course?" He would ask her.

"I believe my shift is about over and that will be it for the hollows for tonight hopefully." He would say after that.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 pm
Kimiko stared with a slightly irritated face at Haru as he began to explain. "Oh... Riiight." she said sheepishly as she looked away, rubbing the back of her head, "I am such a ditz! I kinda forgot about you being a Ziamichi for a second there... Sorry about that, but I am glad that you are back in contr-..." She stopped mid sentence and stared at Haru, blinking as something registered in her mind. "Um... Did you... just call him... Great One?" Kimiko couldn't help but smile, putting a hand over her mouth as she stared at his person in front of her. "Okay no offense to you at all, but... AHAHAHAHA!" she began laughing hysterically at his. "What a pretentious name!!!" She continued, setting a hand on her stomach, continuing to laugh. Obviously this sudden laughter was probably going to offend Great One a lot, but she wasn't aware of that being bad or anything like that. She was just startled by the name and continued laughing until she felt like she should stop. FINALLY, she did and wiped a tear away from her eyes.

"I am so sorry..." Kimiko said, stopping the laughter, "That was rude of me..." She took in a deep breath and calmed herself down, listening to his question. "Actually sure... if you say it's on you. I didn't really bring any money with me, which is dumb. Well I did bring some, but I kinda spent it all on sweets down at this bakery! It was so yummy." She regained her composure and began acting more like a lady, not some wild child in the city. This woman's mood swings and changes were enough to drive anyone insane, but it was just the way she was. "I don't think any more Hollows will be attacking... at least for a while... I hope." She giggled a little and then looked around, "Where would you want to eat?"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm
Haru
Follower of the Sky, Yayjuu
Eclipse State

" It can be a funny name at first but it's what he tells me to call him instead of just demon. I'm not exactly sure why he picked it and I kind of wonder what his real name is." He told her as she laughed still.

His demon was still present within his mind and Great One responded to her laughs with something that Haru didn't want to focus on at the moment.

"She may laugh now but how shall she react when we meet next?" he asked.

Haru eventually looked around a bit after she said that she was interested and decided it was best that they didn't go to a shop around here since they all seemed closed. He eventually lead her to a resturant across the town that was known for their great sushi. The outside was filled with art and it caught his attention the first moment he saw it and called it within him a masterpeice of art. To tell the truth he was very interested in art, painting and the other things that feel in that catergory of being creative. It may or may not be why he is so creative with his gravity and shadow abilities but he feels that they are too black and white right now.

He eventually proceeded to look over to Kimiko and walked over to the door and opened it for her to walk into first.

"Ladies first." He would say and follow her in as she entered.

[Exit Thread]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum