Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Deciding the best time killer Empty Deciding the best time killer

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am
Shuhei had been rather happy with the peace had come but uncertainty of the new people who had taken the Soul Society had begun to ponder on his mind. Would they understand to fear their power as Captain Tosen had once told him, perhaps he could help them in someway. His scowl like look remained on, it was often wondered if Hisgai ever really smiled. He didn't care for fighting and well tried to avoid it as he'd been told by Captain Tosen. The man he respected had died at least realizing his actions were impure. Hisagi was just watching over the peace of the Rukongai districts now. Hollows came now and than, but Hisagi was pretty decent at slaying them. He still hated his Zanpakutō's look, as though made to reap life.

He feared it as well, so what was a man to do in these parts. izuru hadn't been around for a while. The former Vice Captain had become quite bored with himself now, trying to figure out what he should be doing next. Things of this nature perplexed him to no end. Captain Tosen's dream for peace had somewhat come true. Shuhei had never really planned for life after the Gotei 13, he'd been training and working on skills with Kazeshini but that was the limit of it really. Some people new showed up now and than to ask him questions, but Hisagi Shuhei wasn't a man of many words. He had questions and was honest about them, that was the limit of it all though.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deciding the best time killer Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Deciding the best time killer Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Deciding the best time killer Empty Re: Deciding the best time killer

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Deciding the best time killer Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deciding the best time killer Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Deciding the best time killer Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Deciding the best time killer Empty Re: Deciding the best time killer

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...