Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Deciding the best time killer EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Deciding the best time killer EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Deciding the best time killer EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Deciding the best time killer EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Deciding the best time killer EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Deciding the best time killer I_vote_lcapDeciding the best time killer I_voting_barDeciding the best time killer I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Deciding the best time killer I_vote_lcapDeciding the best time killer I_voting_barDeciding the best time killer I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129577 messages in 19722 subjects

Deciding the best time killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deciding the best time killer Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Deciding the best time killer Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Deciding the best time killer Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Deciding the best time killer   Deciding the best time killer EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

Shuhei had been rather happy with the peace had come but uncertainty of the new people who had taken the Soul Society had begun to ponder on his mind. Would they understand to fear their power as Captain Tosen had once told him, perhaps he could help them in someway. His scowl like look remained on, it was often wondered if Hisgai ever really smiled. He didn't care for fighting and well tried to avoid it as he'd been told by Captain Tosen. The man he respected had died at least realizing his actions were impure. Hisagi was just watching over the peace of the Rukongai districts now. Hollows came now and than, but Hisagi was pretty decent at slaying them. He still hated his Zanpakutō's look, as though made to reap life.

He feared it as well, so what was a man to do in these parts. izuru hadn't been around for a while. The former Vice Captain had become quite bored with himself now, trying to figure out what he should be doing next. Things of this nature perplexed him to no end. Captain Tosen's dream for peace had somewhat come true. Shuhei had never really planned for life after the Gotei 13, he'd been training and working on skills with Kazeshini but that was the limit of it really. Some people new showed up now and than to ask him questions, but Hisagi Shuhei wasn't a man of many words. He had questions and was honest about them, that was the limit of it all though.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deciding the best time killer Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Deciding the best time killer Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Deciding the best time killer   Deciding the best time killer EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deciding the best time killer Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Deciding the best time killer Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Deciding the best time killer   Deciding the best time killer EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Deciding the best time killer   Deciding the best time killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Deciding the best time killer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1