Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm
  • Name Of Character: Zane Fenier
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5561-zane-fenier-completed
  • Reasons For Upgrading: He's decided to add a new path of power to his arsenal and it has given him some power with unlocking it. also I need to add his chi skill sheet to his app.
    What Are You Upgrading: Zane is unlocking his soul evolution which will give him a new set of powers to have at his access and a new set of skills that need to be added to his app.

Soul evolution sheet:
    Human Skill Sheet
    • Anima Stone Strength: Beginner
    • Soul Sorcery: Beginner
    • Soul Dash: Adept
    • Soul Detection: Beginner

Chi sheet:
    Chi Skills
    • Geppo: Advanced
    • Vindeca: Advanced
    • Tekkai: Master
    • Yang Surge: Advanced

Powers earned by unlocking Soul evolution:

Buring Force: Zane utilizes his soul force to focus on his hands and feet. They cause a blue flame to appear around them. These flames can be used in offense by dealing burning damage to a opponent or in a defensive way by deflecting attacks like a cero or bala from a arrancar without it exploding on contact with him. He can only deflect only Cero/Balas under the power of a Gren Rey Cero. The flames deal burns as if the flames were at a tempature of 9,000 degrees F.

Undying Flame: Using his soul force to make a flame which will orbit around him to help with keeping back close combat enemies. This flame can also be used through in a way to be focused a shot out 15 ft. Every four posts to catch the enemy and burn them.

Shattering Sparks: Zane can use his soulforce to destory a object by bursting it in flames and forcing it to explode from the contact and energy. Once every two posts. The object can be destroyed so long as it isn't bigger than 500 x 500 x 500 ft. and it is not a spiritual weapon like a shinigami's Zanpakutō.

• Any Extra Notes: Zane's current tier is 4-3 so unlocking his soul evolution should boost his tier a bit.

His chi skills will be extrememly high because he was formerly 0-3+.

• Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)

Last edited by Zero on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty Re: Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 am
Add more detail to Shattering sparks, I don't know what type of object, etcetc. Burning force needs to have some type of descriptive wording such has how hot it can get, how bad is the burning damage, etcetc. Afterwards, I'll approve of the upgrade.

Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills FXpoQxJ
Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty Re: Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm
fixed

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Zane's unlocked Soul Evolution and Chi skills Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 am
Burning force needs some more shit added, such as how strong the Bala/Cero can get before it can't be blocked, that sorta thing

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:08 pm
ok added it to the upgrade.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Seems fine now, approved.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum