Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new friend? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new friend? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A new friend? - Page 3 Empty Re: A new friend?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 pm
The male would sigh, Retaliating against her would only prove her point but unfortunately as she began walking away she'd feel a gust of wind spike up around her as Arrianna stood "How dare you" she muttered, The wind acting like a cage of sorts "You think we are evil...Yes what I did was wrong, I shouldn't of endangered you, But to take that anger out on my Seishun Buki...Is unacceptable" The male was about to speak but Arrianna raised one hand to silence him "Don't think that just because I'm blind...Just because my body has been taxxed...Does not mean that I cant kill you if you wish to assault us...I didn't mean for people to get hurt nor to endanger anyone...But the way it was going if they weren't dealt with swiftly both of us would've been in trouble since even more would've shown up and more and more...And you'd of gotten even more casualties then what you sustained" The wind died down as her Seishun Buki pulled his sword from it's sheath, Stepping closer to Arrianna "Did anyone here get killed? No...I apologize for putting your life at risk and for putting everyone else's life at risk...Would you of rathered I let them do as they wished and killed these innocent people?"

Arrianna was trying her hardest to stay calm and for the most part it was working "But don't you dare, Don't you ever..think about yelling at my Seishun Buki again...Because if you do, I swear I'll kill you...He's done nothing but try to protect me....and given the chance he'd of gone out of his way to protect everyone here, I didn't let him because that'd of left me completely alone...Is that something you want? A blind girl wandering around in a life where everybody wants her dead?" she asked "And to top it off, I'm in a hostile environment...I'd be killed the moment the Gotei realized I didn't have my Seishun Buki anymore, and then what? Not only would countless people have died, but you'd also be responsible for the death of a blind girl" Her breathing was starting to get a bit worse as she refused to rest "I can still finish my attack if I need too, And if I did you and everyone else here would die because of it...However I don't finish it because I'd rather avoid people dying needlessly if at all possible. You said we we're no diffferent then murderers...Would a murderer think twice about killing everyone here? I could've finished my attack back then and easily killed you, me and everybody here in an instant...but I didn't, I knew you'd be fine and I knew they'd all be fine as well, If you didn't protect them then it'd of been your fault not mine" She turned from her and her and the male began walking in the opposite direction, back towards the bridge they'd first stopped at
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new friend? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A new friend? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari already knew what this gust of wind was going to be coming from. She turned her body to once again face the two of them. "You're a child." she said seriously, interrupting Arrianna close to the end of her rant. "Your anger about the way I was speaking to your Seishun Buki is what I would see a child feel. The fact is, I was speaking about you through most of that. He has done nothing wrong, except for being forced to serve under a child." She knew her words were harsh, but it seemed to Kaminari that this girl needed some sort of reality check. "If I went to assault you, it would be with the intentions to kill or die trying. So, that little statement that you used to attempt to intimidate me was not needed. Second, you say you did not mean to endanger anyone's life, yet you use a technique that you have obviously used before. Since you have used it before, you know what it is capable of, yet you still chose to use it. Then you have the nerve to bring up the fact that no one here died...? Tell me Arrianna... If I were not here to shield them from that attack of yours... do you really think that they would be alive right now? No... They wouldn't. They would have taken the full force of that attack and most of them, if not all, would be dead. Do not use their lives as an excuse for why you should be let off the hook, when you only endangered them, nothing more."

Kaminari went to walk away once more, but once again Arrianna chose to speak to her, and this time even threatened her. Kaminari only looked towards Arrianna once more, staring very, very coldly towards the girl, "Do not threaten me." Hearing the rest of what she said, Kaminari narrowed her eyes, "You have proven my point... You are a child. You are a selfish child. If you are one to use your blindness as some sort of guilt trip, and then you make him protect you, instead of having him protect those innocent people around you. With how many lives you have already cut short, one would think that your dedication would be to redeem yourself and protect others... Instead, it is all about you.... It really is a shame... You really should grow up..." Kaminari once again turned away and went towards one of the elderly men of the village. It seemed this elderly man was the one to talk to about helping out, since everyone else seemed to be crowding around him.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new friend? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new friend? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Arrianna said nothing more to the women and neither did the male, They both moved under the bridge and sat down, Arrianna moving to the center of the male. She didn't care what the women had to say now...She thought that Kaminari was different from the other Shinigami, But apparently she was wrong, For she saw her the same way as all the rest did. For this reason alone she put up an invisible barrier around them, concealing their presence and making them seem invisible to the naked eye. She knew the Shinigami probably knew they we're still there, But she at least wanted to pretend like they weren't "Next time..I'll let them do as they wish..." She muttered to herself

To Arrianna, What else was she suppose to do? Wander alone in an environment that wanted to kill her? That Shinigami clearly didn't hear anything of what she said except what she wanted, Because if she had she'd of known that she wasn't using her blindness, but the fact that Soul Society wanted her dead

[Closed Thread]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new friend? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A new friend? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A new friend? - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum