Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos In California [Closed]

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm
Kimiko's eyes widened for a short moment, and then she blinked a few times. His question was shocking to her, but she refused to show it by blushing again. She stared at him for a moment. She did want something that was going to make her think, and this question was definitely one of them. "Well..." she sat back and set her hands in her lap, trying to think, "I'm not exactly sure... I never thought any guy would be interested in me, so I never chased them. I don't... know if I've got some sort of.. category.. or whatever you want to call it. A type? I only remember two years of my life..." She turned to him with a smile on her face. Only remembering such a small part of her life, takes a lot of things away from her. She wouldn't remember whether she had ever been in a relationship, kissed a guy, been held, or anything like that. She had never thought of it before, but now that she was, she was slightly upset about it. "I guess... It sucks, huh? I can't even remember whether I've been in a relationship or not. It makes me wonder about a few things... like whether I have a child out there some where... or if I've ever even done that 'act' to even have a child in the first place..." By this time, a few tears were sliding down her face. It hurt to know that she might have completely abandoned someone when she woke up in the Seireitei.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Jaeden simply brought his hand up slowly, wiping away the girls tears softly with his hand. He understand a bit of what she'd gone through, though perhaps it was because each of them had to take up the facts of hard truths even though they would rather not at times. Jae couldn't really explain much beyond his compassion at this point. jaeden didn't know why Kimkio was attractive to him, though it was cute how she somewhat dodged his question.

He didn't push the matter any further, Jae wasn't exactly sure what to do for now. He normally would just lay down and sleep, he sat on the couch softly rubbing the side of her face till well something else happened of course.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:24 pm
Kimiko blinked a few times, staring at his finger as he wiped her tears away. She glanced up to him and then smiled, pushing off all the thoughts rather quickly. Now she was back to her old self, "Well! I would say... Tall, dark hair, colored eyes, a decent sense of humor, honorable, gentle ONLY to his woman, and one of those guys who you can't really tell what they're thinking until they say it." She laughed a bit as she suddenly jumped right back to his question. "Those are the kinds of guys I watch in movies and stuff like that... They're so awesome, hot.. sexy. Strong and silent. Best combination in a man.. EVER!" She turned to where her body was facing him, and tilted her head to the side, "Why you ask that kind of question? Oh.. and what type of woman are you into? Oh, and since we're getting into that kind of conversatiiooooon..." she gave a mischievous smile and leaned in closer to him, "Have you ever kissed a girl? Have you ever been in a relationship? Oh.. and sex? You done that?" She blinked a few times as she awaited his answers. Obviously, she was someone that pries into other peoples business. She liked knowing about other people, and when they asked her questions. In her mind, it was fun!
Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 am
Jaeden thought for a moment taking in Kimkio's features, he'd never really done anything like that. Well when one thought it over, wasn't so strange that he'd never gotten that far. His whole life had been spent in a constant conflict, he'd not been alone to often because of the wars. And now days when he was alone he was just lazy and chilling by himself, that was how it was anyways. Jaeden took a moment to think, pondering the question for a moment longer before parting his lips and letting a sigh out before speaking.

"No, I've never done either..as to why I asked, that should be fairly obvious I am interested in you Kimiko. I want ot learn as much about you as I can."

Jaeden said his words softly and calmly, he did have a sense of humor but she'd asked a question he deemed worth taking seriously, why not after all he was definately a different caliber of Captain. Most Captains pry didn't give this information out ever.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 am
"So you've never had sex, kissed a woman, or been in a relationship?" She stared at him in complete disbelief when she heard his answer. She was about to ask something, but was taken aback by his next statement. He was interested in her. "You're... interested in me? In what manner...? Why?" She blinked a couple of times and leaned in, getting a bit closer to his face than before. Her eyes were slightly narrowed in suspicion at him. She smirked on the inside, not showing it on her face. On purpose, she scooted closer to him to where their bodies were barely an inch away from one another. "And you wish to get to know me..." She laid her head on his shoulder and thought for a moment about what he was saying to her. She liked knowing that he was interested in her. It was something she had not ever had happen to her before, and was definitely welcome to it. Now, whether her methods of dealing with him were just little tests or otherwise, she didn't even know. She had suddenly felt comfortable enough to lay her head on her Captains shoulder without any hesitation at all, so what did that mean? "I wouldn't mind knowing some more about you too, Captain. I just don't know what to ask anymore..."
Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 am
Jaeden rubbed her shoulder softly, glancing down at her when she rested against him. She seemed to be relaxing and getting comfortable, this was going good to say the very least. Jae wasn't exactly sure why, but he did drop his guard slightly around her.Jaeden just shook his head to say no, he'd never really done any of those things. Jaeden smirked a bit before speaking when she seemed to express a certain amount of doubt about his life before hand, the fact that Jae had failed to do any type of sexual activity. Perhaps it was just his wish to avoid that need for another person entirely.

"It never had much of anything to it, when I was growing up we didn't really care about that sort of thing. It was more or less we did whatever we could to stay alive, see I guess perhaps I was to busy fighting growing up to notice much else. I am interested in you because, I guess it's hard to say really. As in what way, I suppose it could only be an interest a man shows in a woman."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 am
She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked up to him as he spoke. Kimiko could only stare right into his eyes as he told her. A smile slowly moved onto her lips until finally it was rather large. "I see... Well I'm glad to know that. Thank you." she said and then looked around, "Well, if we are going to get to know one another, I'd rather not do it on an empty stomach." Suddenly her stomach growled and she looked over to the kitchen area. She struggled to her feet and limped over to the kitchen. Although he had done well in healing most of her wound, a broken leg is not as easy to heal as cuts and bruises. The pain was definitely still there, but it was much better. She walked over to the fridge and went to open the door when she suddenly felt the presence of something bad. She had no real time to react. Her eyes only widened and she looked towards Jaeden in utter horror.

"CAPTA-" was all she could get out before something shot through the wall. She knew. She knew she had no time to react to it. Now she understood what Captain Crow meant before, when he said that the Hollow was something only a Captain should go up against. The one from before was nothing, maybe a baby compared to this one. The first thing that shot through was no different than the tail of the other one, except it was much larger. It missed her. Then four more suddenly shot through the walls just as fast. The building was being destroyed. A cloud of dust filled the air as it began coming down. "I don't understand... How did it find us? Why weren't we able to sense it coming before it struck?!" she thought in a panic as she fell backwards away from the tails that attempted to strike to kill her.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm
Jaeden's eyes narrowed he'd not detected it but the hollow was about to lose him as well, Jaeden vanished completely in spiritual pressure. Taking firm hold of his zanpkuto, he got ready to say something but decided bankai was over kill and well he'd get in alot of trouble for using it in a populated place, his eyes glanced over to Kimkio she was in danger. He'd lowered his head and avoided the blew, pulling his Zanpakutō out of it's sheath, he spoke clearly now as he used some of his strength and sent a slash out.

The wave knocked away the majority of the building and sent a cut towards the tail. He wasn't really sure if that would work, but he needed a second walking to Kimkio he picked her up and helped her stand up.

"Release your sword..and make everything wet.." Jaeden knew a little bit about her sword, he had set up a plan and this time he would fry that bastard with enough voltage that it wished death was upon it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:35 pm
As the rest of the building was blown off, the Hollow seemed to have lost his footing and fell, making a large BOOM once it hit the street. Kimiko looked up to Captain Crow as she was lifted from the floor. Hearing his order to release her sword, she looked around for her Zanpakutō. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was currently sliding down the flooring and threatening to move through the large hole in the wall and fall into the alley. She pushed herself away from Captain Crow and dove forward, just barely catching onto the golden string that was tied around it. As she pulled it towards her, the Hollow made a large leap and landed on the building once more. Obviously much angrier than before, the Hollow swung it's large tails towards both of them. Two headed for Kimiko while three of them headed towards Captain Crow. The three that went towards Captain Crow swung rather fiercely. One of them even pulled back after the first swing to shoot a large shot of green fluid towards him. This fluid was a strong acid. If it hit him, it would easily burn through his skin. The building around would begin to eat away when and if it's hit by it.

Kimiko unsheathed her sword and brought it upwards to block the two that went towards her, but in the process was being pushed out of the building. As she was being pushed to the edge, she grabbed onto the side of the wall, trying to hold herself in the building. "Cap-... tain..." Kimiko was tensing her jaw, her teeth showing as she used all of her strength to keep her in the building. Now practically at the very edge, she looked to her side and saw the Hollows entire body. Her eyes widened. It was enormous. How did it sneak up on them so easily?! Suddenly the Hollow moved it's tails away from her, only to have them swing at her once more. Her eyes widened as she braced for impact. Once they hit, she was knocked out of the building.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm
Jaeden wasn't sure why these creatures wanted a battle, but he would entrust the task that was given to Kimiko though wounded she was still a 3rd seat. Only if his help was requested would he step in, honor and pride were something that she had and he himself understood. Jaeden brandished his sword upwards, lighting impulses came from his body going after the 3 tails, hitting them with high levels of electrical energy. His form vanished with a shunpo now, going after the other creature. He stood outside on a tile, till he heard a buzz in his ear. He'd put in a request for full power, it seemed his request was granted. Well they'd been fighting a Captain at half his true strength for long enough. Jaeden's body glowed as the seal on his neck that had been covered released in a glow, the spiritual pressure in the area shot through the roof. Jaeden wasn't gonna play round with this place any longer, he knew full well that he would have to kill them all as they came. His grasp on his weapon tightened.

Jaeden was ready to show no mercy to his enemy, here it came and he begun his charge now. Lighting was sent out in the form of a large dragon, the lighting energy surged towards his enemy. Jaeden's gaze narrowed as he smirked slightly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum