Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Chaos In California [Closed]

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm
"What the.. fuck!?" Kimiko could not believe what just happened. Not only had he woken up from his slumber, but he signed paperwork that these people brought into him. So, he did something he hated and fought her about constantly. Not only that, but he fell right back asleep and into her lap without even noticing that she was okay! "I... don't... know... how to react to that..." she thought to herself as her left eye twitched. She snapped her head over to those giggling females, showing them an irritated look that would send anyone running. She watched as they left the room and then looked back down to Captain Crow. "What am I going to do with you?" she thought to herself as she shook her head and set a hand on his head. She took her other hand out of his own, and grabbed onto his shoulder's pulling him up into a sitting position. Then, she lifted her foot and pressed it against his chest, pushing him away from her. If he hadn't woken up by now, his body would fall backwards the opposite direction of her and he'd be in a rather uncomfortable position on the wooden floor.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 pm
Jaeden had fallen over with a thud, he opened his eyes almost not caring about the pain he felt in his head, it was perhaps the way things were going. his eyes of crimson slowly opened, he'd been doing paper work in his sleep again. It was mainly due to Kimiko's influence, he'd been having trouble with that again. His eyes had been open for a moment before simply passing out, that was the way things seemed to be going for him anyways. He didn't understand why the changes that had been going on through his mind. He had been so busy with the war, he laid and stared at the ceiling. Jaeden was pry looking amongst his laziest form yet. Jaeden began to sit up, rubbing the back of his neck. He sighed as he glanced around, this place was pry the home he'd taken Kimiko too. He seemed to be investigating his surrounding's and gathering what he could about each thing. Jaeden's hand opened and closed, noticing Kimiko's hand wasn't in it anymore. He seemed to rub his hand that Kimiko had for moments, letting his digits remember the feeling. Jaeden seemed rather thoughtful about everything right now. His eyes of red slowly found her, he looked somewhat Relieved.

"Awake...that's good"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Chaos In California [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 pm
"Uh... Yeah, I'm awake! I've been awake for a few minutes now." Kimiko's left eye twitched as she stared at him. Irritated with his current actions, she raised her hand and placed it on his entire face. "STOP dazing out! Wake up fully already! God. What the hell am I doing here? What is this place?" She said and then let him go. She glanced around the room for a moment and then stood up, dusting her front and backside off. She wasn't exactly happy about being in a place she did not recognize. Looking back to him she raised an eyebrow, "You bring me here to try and finish the job or something?" Obviously she was talking about his 'attempt to kill her'. She didn't know how much it had effected him or how bad he felt, so taking it easy when she only wanted to tease and guilt trip him about it wasn't on her list. "Also... Where is my Zanpakutō?" she asked him, realizing that she didn't have it on her at the moment and hadn't seen it yet. She doubted that he would just leave it there in the alley, UNLESS he actually did want her dead and was trying to kill her.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am
"This is the Crow's house in California, we own a couple places in the Living world due to a war that happened a while back. Our clan isn't quite of noble birth but we managed to get by due to our creativity and well, quick thinking really. As for..my mistake, I am sorry I didn't realize it would happen..But I guess that just goes on my two greatest failures as a Captain to date." Jaeden was beaten on this issue, it wasn't as though he could claim anything but guilt for these mistakes, Jaeden glanced around and nodded for them to leave the room. They'd left them in well Jaeden's bedroom here, this was the place he slept more commonly. The bed was gone because Jaeden ordered them to give it to someone who needed a bed more out on the streets, he didn't care for this place or the city for that matter. Because it was simply a stupid place without a single point, humans and Shinigami were so much alike that it was sickening.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am
"Oh, so you've messed up more than once?" Kimiko said with an eyebrow raised as she made her way over to a window and looked out. She just glanced around for a moment and then looked back to him. She felt a sudden pain in her stomach and bent over slightly, waiting for the pain to subside. She didn't know exactly what it was, but she assumed that it was from her injuries the night before. She may have be healed, but getting struck by lightning wasn't exactly something that was easy to heal. "So what other person did you try and kill?" she said to him. She probably would have let up on the insults and guilt trips if he showed that he actually had cared about what he had done to her, but at the moment it all just seemed like a serious self-pity moment.

By talking about how it was his failure as a Captain instead of apologizing and asking how she actually felt, he only showed her that he was thinking about himself at the moment. She was the one that had gotten hurt, not him. She couldn't read his mind. She wasn't the best when it comes to reading other peoples emotions either. If you wanted her to understand exactly what was going through your heart and mind you had to talk to her. You had to tell her what you felt. Anything otherwise was not going to work and after a while she would probably become offended and just leave. It was up to him exactly how he reacted to her questions. She figured that they would make him mad. It's not everyday that a subordinate actually insults and guilt trips you for an honest mistake, even if it had almost gotten her killed.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 pm
"I hope your alright, I didn't mean for that to happen..As to the question..a Man named Shinji on my judgment cost over 300 people their lives...He argued and caused a fight in the Gotei 13, had I read the situation better than perhaps I could of saved them..from him..But that's not the point, i am more concerned for your health than some stupid past mistake. " Jaeden got up, but couldn't really move to well. He sighed as he looked over his body now. His eyes closed now, perhaps it was time for those red orbs to go into hiding. Jaeden was a Captain, but perhaps he wasn't much of a Captain as far as the others went. He pry seemed more human, so much more human. That was something that he pry found odd and his Division pry didn't like it. Jaeden hadn't ever really had a positive look on things. His hands moved as he picked up some work, he didn't care about it. He sighed, this wasn't the time for this.

"No paper work, I would like to be left alone bring food and such in about 30 minutes. Thanks."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm
"What the hell is with this guy!?" Kimiko asked herself. "I sit here insult him, blame him for what happened, try to guilt trip him, and even disrespect him as a Captain and he just ignores it?! What kind of man is he!? He's confusing.. THAT's what he is..." There was obviously no way for her to get to him. He was like a brick wall, either that or he didn't really care in the first place. At this point she did not know. There were no retaliations, yelling, lectures, or even a change in tone or demeanor. It was a rare occurrence for Kimiko to actually find someone who was not affected by her attitude towards them. It seemed that now he wanted to care about what had happened to her as well. He even called out for food and told them to leave him alone. She didn't know what to do now. Once again, another slight pain hit her torso. She wasn't really able to pinpoint where it was coming from because it really just felt like everywhere in that area. Since he asked for food, she wondered if she really only needed something to eat.

"I can't say I care about some past mistake either..." Kimiko finally spoke up, ignoring the pain in her tummy. It took her a while to even say anything to him. She was distracted by her own thoughts and the aching in her tummy area. Taking a deep breath, she walked back over to the bed she had been laying in and laid right back down. She covered herself with the blankets, bringing them all the way up over her nose to where he could only see her eyes and anything above. "I'll be fine... I just need some rest..." she told him as she closed her eyes and started waiting for the food.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 pm
In thirty minutes well, they'd come again and began to help Jaeden change out of his dirty clothing, he'd gotten some dirt and damage on him. They took his top off and ran off to wash it, anyone who could see would notice a large scar going down Jaeden's eye to his chest, it appeared rather bad. This was due to a lack of treatment for the wound he'd gotten as a boy. He'd told her the story, but hadn't pointed out the injury that had become apart of him. He'd not lost his eye sight or anything of that nature. Jaeden watched as they brought in breakfast foods that were quickly brought to a table that was at Jaeden's place. They'd taken some food to the female, doctors began checking on her injuries and would heal her more as they well let her eat.

Jaeden stood up, pulling on his Captain's Haori now and covering his skin and scar down his chest up carefully. He didn't talk about it or care to showcase it to her like it was a public artifact for the whole world to see. He looked at the food before him and ate from it while awaiting the clothing being returned, he wore his bottom still. Jaeden was in rather good shape, what few people would know about the young man.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am
Kimiko was silent for now. She had laid down and when they brought the food in, she wasn't really up to eating too much. After taking a few bites, she sorta just pushed the plates off to the side and returned to laying down on the bed. Laying her head down on the pillow, she turned to look towards Captain Crow. The people had come in to help him change and she noticed something she had not really paid very much attention to before. His scar. She saw that it went all the way down his chest. She wanted to ask him about it, but pushed the thoughts off and turned away from him, allowing him to get dressed without someone laying there and watching him. She brought the covers up to her neck and just kept herself silent. She wasn't really sure why she was still here. She probably should just get up in leave. She felt out of place. Although, she felt out of place just about everywhere, it felt worse being in the house of her own Captain. "How long are we staying here?" she asked him, still facing away from him at the moment, "When are we going back to the Soul Society?"
Anonymous

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am
"Well from what the medic says, you have an injury and I don't want to leave till it's fully recovered. Because it would mean leaving you with Squad Four, so I figured we'd spend a bit more time together, I am sure you are a bit curious about my scar...I can tell you about it if you like Kimiko."

Jaeden wasn't exactly not used to people asking him about it, normally they wondered how a Captain class Shinigami got caught in the first place, that normally was the question they brought forward. It wasn't as though they weren't normal people, Captains got wounds often. Kenpachi Zaraki had some on him that were pretty gruesome if someone had ever met him. Jaeden hadn't had the pleasure exactly, but he'd heard about them from Squad 8 members who'd gone through the process of meeting them. Seiryu was well alive by this time as well, he and Jaeden often spoke with one antoher during the long nights were Jae just couldn't get himself to sleep. What was he supposed to do, learning was the best method for him and he found this rather interesting besides. He waited for Kimiko's answer as he ate his food and the servants left the room to let them all rest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum