Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm
::Kakeru::
A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Fca162628120757262d1f43ac37e936e-1
"I am the Cold Steel that will restore balance to the world Nox Nyctores Murco Anglesco Yukianesa Activate."-Kakeru AD 2200

Upon walking into the nice forest he'd seat on a branch idly suppressing his reiatsu from leaking out as he began to consider things. As his deep blue colored uniform that looked definitely older than what most people could imagine. He just began to consider all of the things that he could do as he began to wonder though after awakening from his slumber as his mind began to reel back as he sighed out in a bit of boredom. "Since I've woken up.. I don't remember much, but this picture of a member in my unit... I must of been dead, or asleep for so long. don't remember much. I will have to figure this out later, I have a feeling some one is coming soon. I can't just place it yet." He looked out as he summoned his weapon from the nexus it held itself in making a snow flake above his head.

He began to focus as he held the sword considering what to do in the situation as his reitsu was still being held down by his own will. He'd wait, before he'd get rolling out. there was a feeling that this small area would have to break down. soon enough it wouldn't matter a Tachyonic Field was already around him and began to do it's work of forming. That would be the first actual showing of his reiatsu now. Although it would be almost impossible to see because of the fact they move so fast around a person it's almost impossible to notice. He began to confirm about the situation was that he began to move foward, towards a clearing where he could see all around it. He rose up into the skies for a second to figure everything out. He was ready for battle...

"Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa Activate." The weapon was all ready to go and well so was he as each second predicted either a rise or fall of something great.

A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty Re: A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 am
"I am the Cold Steel that will restore balance to the world Nox Nyctores Murco Anglesco Yukianesa Activate."-Kakeru AD 2200

Awakening the truth noticing the person who was just sitting on the lake letting their empty emotions run wild and while the people were looking for their fine truths had a problem. Once they find their truth, would they deny it or would they use that truth to power them stronger. His eyes looked from where he was seeing the man trying to achieve his serenity upon the lake that he literally sat on top of as if he was a holy man. His eyes narrowed a bit the reiatsu explosion came from him. It was going to be serious, he didn't need to speak if he was going to leave himself like this out in the open to be attacked by hollows and such then he didn't deserve the chance to know he was going to be attacked. Instead of being all for the perfected place he should of been focused on the environment around him in terms of reitasu and not just natural beauties hidden in such a desolate place like this. He had the wrong idea and his lack of caring of the facts would cost him dearly. You don't assume that the darkness doesn't have it's own tricks. Assuming that was one of his costly mistakes.

Using Tenkuuha unhinged from all reactions making such a high speed dash and the innate skill of Tachyons to create explosions around him. Unlike what he knew about the person the explosions aren't just like BOOM. They also destabilize Atoms in the area around the person, so in short it's like getting ripped from the fabric of time. If they were used without some form of restraint it would destroy entire areas with a matter of a flick of a wrist. Since Kakeru wasn't into going and destroying places it would remain whole, if Redd could react fast enough and in time. The nature of Tachyons are so unstable that when they react with the environment they go BOOM unless the guy had a way to manipulate Kakeru's Innate Energy, which was unlikely. The speed was moving at and the after image if he caught it would be too late for him. He had a feeling if he did react he'd have something for him. Unlikely seeing he was more into his environment and by the time he felt it would be unlikely he could notice the explosions with out getting a good bit of damage.

If he got out of it he'd create a projectile with the Absolute Zero function of his Zanpakutō and the Tachyons to hurl it such high speeds that he would have to pretty much be faster than him to dodge. He could just play a range game with him. He didn't even have to move, but he could if he wanted. The main problem with going against Kakeru, is that he gave zero fucks in making you nearly die. In fact he'd probably like that more than normal. He just hated how weak he let himself be. The sadness would be in his eyes for a moment as he didn't speak. He didn't need to the actions of doing a series of kinetic explosions around Redd's back and the crainium would be enough damage for him and his fro. He wanted to look at something, then don't leave yourself so open that a child could capitalize on it. Redd wasn't looking for Reitasu so it made it too easy for a blitz attack epsecially when someone is as fast as Kakeru can use the moment for his own gain.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:36 pm

He was close enough in the web of deceit. Go ahead, the was more of problem, he smiled at him as he stood erect no signs of balance changes or anything. "...Sad trying to affect my reality... Oh well it's not like I care if you live or die, battle is meant to be for the strong, and yet you use something I can break, lemme show you true justice taii of the second division. Using an attack like that and assuming I can't counter? That's a bit of a low blow assuming you may be the stealth vice captain, but you lack justice. That's your weakness." He was just looking at him like okay you did nothing to me. As he smiled as Redd was caught in his 50 Meter raidus Didn't matter how high or low he could go he was done. "Nox Nyctores: Yukianesa Activate. Sorry I can't pull punches, and I don't have time to waste..." The air around Redd would be so cold that it was like being dipped into liquid Helium. (Which is in this state at Absolute Zero)

The ice formed around him exactly like a prison as he could feel the life eroding ice around him. (Currenrtly Kakeru: Advanced+Master+1-1+ Vs Redd Adept+Advanced+1-2) If he can beat Kakeru's Stats at that point, he can break out from it otherwise in 2 posts he will be knocked out and if held longer it will kill him in 4 turns. It didn't help that he was using his full power. If he could get out of the ice he'd be fine. That is the only way to get out of it. As the ice held on him he stared at him coldly not even speaking he was done with words unless he broke it, which at this time in his opinion was unlikely. Once he broke out well it'd be a different game and they could keep fighting otherwise this was a wrap and Kakeru could just leave. For an overconfident Lieutenant of the Second Division he was prone to running into traps. Not very good for a stealth type of person. He was stuck into the middle of the 50 meters so he's at the 25 meter mark.

To explain what happened, you never state a distance, so I'm going to always rip on you for that, So You got caught balls deep into this. You have to break through all of the stats, this is how the function of the attack works. Finally, you have two turns before the cold knocks you out, and two more turns before you'd die. If I choose to go that far even., and if I do I'm going to fill the form out, nothing out of the ordinary, Death happens in a a guild. I'm more than likely will knock you out if this comes to that, for now.

Spoiler:

A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. PeopleDie

Last edited by Biometal_ZX on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding what I did for Redd in Spoiler tags and this meme)

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty Concerining Death.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru smirked as he sped up the rate of the life eroding ice as his eyes began to glow the azure green seeing how fast they were moving noticing their rates of erosion going around Three thousand times faster than normal easily destroying the life within him. That wasn't all that was to come An Iramasha had arrived and was watching the fight and seeing the treason of the shinigami laid bare before him he smiled knowing that Kakeru would be killing him as he noticed that he had limbs still and he had important things that would identify him. Like a huge scar on his chest and the vital signs of his being traced. So the fate of Redd was decided in an instant. His eyes narrowed a bit as he would speak to the dying Redd "You wasted your time, trying to hide from your truth, you traitor of your own people. You make me sick and you will die for your crimes of treason. I'm sorry your end will be swift, but someone will take your place. This is in accordance to the second code of the Shinigami. I'm your judge." He stated calmly as he smirked noticing a strong reiatsu.

Azure quietly had been watching the battle unfold and he silently heard the words of Kakeru and the truth he had been telling as he was noticing the issues with the traitor of sorts as he began to focus on the form of Redd Tsuken as he began to generate with his mastery over Piezoelectricty a strong vibrations around Redd Tsuken as he was used to using his powers so as he did Redd would feel, if he wasn't already dead his arms and legs fly off from their sockets as the bones would be deteriorated into a point of uselessness. As his body was ripped from limb to limb the limbs from the violent shaking would become viscera and pretty much just beginning to disappear into nothing As Azure increased the pressure on the body the ice began to shake as well resonding as if Kakeru was going to collapse the ice on him, Well he would but he'd wait a bit longer. As Azure would rupture and destroy the heart and lungs the eyes themselves would be blown out and only blood would rest in the sockets. As for the brain it was splattered all into mush and blood. Azure would use his Piezoelectricity to shatter the ice that Kakeru had formed and he was fine with that.

As the ice shattered the remains of him would be sliced into pieces as he wouldn't remain to exist on this plane or any it would probably appear as Kakeru capped his blade and Azure without a word was gone, just a whispering in the wind. That it was how it was supposed to end. As blood became blood and then disappeared upon the serenity of the water below him Kakeru looked into the skies with a sad look. It was depressing that a kid like him didn't know the rules. The upstart that would take him. Some would say it was ZX (Zero) some said others. but the choice was up to the Central 46 on what happened. It wasn't like he did want to kill him, but he forced it instead of being detained. and that was the deathblow on him. The fact he didn't listen, just did shit and not realized that the truth was coming for him and it had exposed his lies and well it was the final death for him. "I am the Cold Steel the blade that will restore balance to the world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Deactivate. We're done here." He said as he used his Tachyons to get his ass back into the Sugiura lands asap. He had better things to be doing like Challenging the king.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''

Photobucket

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Left_bar_bleue0/0A Lesson in TBL Kakeru VS Redd. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 am
Archiving dis. Nice kill by the way. =w=

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum