Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue5/100Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 pm
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Tifa_House13
Game of Control
Season 1
Advent of the Bartender
Technical Introduction
Since November 25th, 2010, Hanako Shikijou was blossoming into one of the veteran characters in the Platinum Hearts world. However, there are players who are too late to be part of the growth that Hanako developed with and there are mistakes committed where I, her creator thought that her story would have been different. Through a thought process, I have thought of only one that has its inherent risks of failure, but invites anyone who wishes they could do something to impact Hanako's life. It is called, "Rewriting History," and it is a tricky role-playing technique that rewrites the history of the character through role-playing itself. What brought up the opportunity and how could it be done can only be answered in the Past Threads.

Methods Involved
  • Actions by Players can determine the outcome of Hanako's Development.
  • Recognize Protagonist, Recognize Antagonist, and Recognize Key Supporters.
  • Treat the posting level like an event (though it is not an event.)
  • Some characters would change and so would the plots path.
  • All that is in it will be recorded into Hanako's revised History.
Inherent Risks
  • Some aspects will change for the worse as inconsistency.
  • Player-to-Player Conflict involving future planning (Unlikely.)
  • Some that is already canon would be reversed unless until it is fixed again.
  • Chances of Snowball Effect.
Inherent Benefits
  • What would be poorly done gets better.
  • Those who are not there before can be included.
  • Better plots can substitute plots that are not completed.
  • Newer and better changes to aspects where in the past was merely experimentation.

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty Re: Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm
You know my feelings, I love it. I helped you with it, we spoke about how it'd work and all that shit, so yeah.

Also, to add onto this. The idea of the entire series of threads is to rewirte Hanako's history to include other people, not just her current cast. For example, Azure Iramasha was alive and kicking at the time she met Koichi, so it'd be expected for Azure to know her, to interact with her, to do all these things. To put it simply, it's Past RP to include something that never really was real.

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) FXpoQxJ
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty Re: Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Seems pretty legit. I could see Kabuto having a similar thing as Azure, seeing as how he's a good friend of Koichi and later came to watch and help raise their kids. As for the inherent downsides, as long as we're careful, we would most likely be able to avoid any major problems.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue0/0Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm
Fine by me. Though, i don't know much more people that be included of mine besides the one who are already in it; (I.E: Misaiko).
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm
I don't have any beef's with this. We could probably form some events that happened between Koichi and Hanako that occurred during those spaces were she was kidnapped, might be able to get some relationships going with Katashi after Hanako was introduced to the clan; and on that note, Hanako being introduced to the Iramasha as a whole after that Jail incident and some other nifty shit. You have my approval to do something like this as the chances of it fucking up are slim if we go about it in the correct manner.

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Game of Control Season 1: Advent of the Bartender (Public Opinion) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum