Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Official Day of Family Trip Left_bar_bleue5/100Official Day of Family Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Official Day of Family Trip Empty Official Day of Family Trip

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:27 am
Friday 27th, 2012,

I will be leaving with the family on a trip that will take 2 weeks. There are doubts about having internet connections, so I'm posting this to let everyone know. Does not stop ya'll from posting in the threads involving me, but when it comes to the point that it's my turn, then do what you can until I post. Sounding from the idea of a timed trip, it would be less than that. If more than that, then it is expected because somethings are harder to predict when the duration is longer.

~~Hanako
Advisor

Official Day of Family Trip 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Official Day of Family Trip Left_bar_bleue1570/100Official Day of Family Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Official Day of Family Trip Empty Re: Official Day of Family Trip

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 am
o_o HAVE FUN!!! -Don't know what you're going to be doing.- But I hope you have some fun!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Official Day of Family Trip Left_bar_bleue5/100Official Day of Family Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 am
I am officially back from the trip and back in service.

Bring it.

Official Day of Family Trip 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Official Day of Family Trip Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Official Day of Family Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:05 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. .

Official Day of Family Trip WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum