Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Empty Corruption Complete.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Shit shit shit shit! Kakeru's mind began to scream as he felt something foreign and he tried to fight it off as his eyes closed and all focus became on that after the fact she had pretty much kissed him. Yes she pulled an incest move and she had hit for massive damage to his life points... if this was Yu-Gi-Oh! but it wasn't so that wasn't a problem for him, but the corruption of the chaotic nature of her Origin and Kakeru's origin fighting created this form a form that would stare into that darkness and light and become one with both creating the unique red void. His Yukianesa changed into a different weapon. It was a long black and red Katana with no tsuba and no sheath, although it'd appear once he'd summon it a lot of other changes had been happening to him as in his hair and clothes had instantly changed too. Also his aura around him became a red and black in color instead of the normal snow flake color it was normally. All those changes happened then the eyes changed into a nice blood red color his voice changed to a colder more darker tone that often changed pitch depending on excitement, anger, fear and the like.

''Nee-chan... why?! What did you do to me! What am I?! What have I become?! Make it stop! Make it stop! No no no no no no Ahhh!'' Was his struggling words that he was fighting the corruption as began to change as he stood up from the pain of the cross changing him into this state as he raised his left hand into the air as a black and red void appeared dropping his weapon into his hand now. The weapon was called Danretsu no Menzaifu [だんれつのめんざいふ。] The weapon was created from the corruption of Yukianesa and at the same time he didn't need to use Yukianesa, Danretsu no Menzaifu controlled the Red Void that had awakened into his soul. His eyes stared into his sisters that was changing as well as him as this battle had become something of a war of attrition in a matter of seconds. The form of Kakeru had changed into something of a dual nature and the fact was that he was fighting that fact. All until this point where he realized he could accept the power it'd give him and use the Natures together to ensure that he was strong enough to take her out. He was going to use this power to save himself and his sister.

"Nee-chan.~ You're going to repair me it seems? Let's how much your love has repaired me!~ I will use this gift you've given me to show how dangerously powerful this love of yours is!~ Doesn't that sound lovely?~ That face of coldness now turned into a smirk as he held his weapon in his left hand firmly as he had his right hand opened at her as his eyes narrowed a bit at the changed form of his sister as it looked like that hell was opened between them. Nothing could stop this inevitable clash of his Origin and Kethel's Origin. The corruption complete the swirling aura of Kakeru's changing into this void style was all the world needed to know what the fuck happens when your sisters possessive love it so much that it can change someone into a sickeningly powerful person. The corrupted form of Kakeru was that result as he readied to swing his blade and unleash the corrupted form of her Void and his Order making the Red void feel of him. ""Your will... I will be the one to fulfill it your stead! That is all!" He proclaimed as he began to unleash his energy as the void began to grow around him as he smirked a bit more.

He'd swing his blade forward as a large spinning blade of the red void launched out at Kethel although it was the basic fact that once he swung his blade the after image of the blade's design appeared and if it hit her he'd collapse the void causing it to explode out kinetically and with added effect of the tachyons to make it an even more dangerous explosion. "Orbita!!"

Photobucket

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Her crimson gaze surveyed him, watched him. The second his eyes widened : the moment his lips opened, hanging uselessly. Yes, she had slipped a kiss before moving away. Her love was that strong, that intense, as she smiled at him. Crimson eyes danced like a flurry, fanning a flame that was all too similar to everything. It was perfect, as she let out a small laugh, enjoying it. The tremors in his body : the pain that was probably white hot, frying his nerves. The verge of insanity in his eyes, and the shaking resolution shattered. Yes, she loved all of it, every second. Almost like sadist enjoying another's pain, the girl's lips twisted into a smirk. The dark aura around her, the raven black wings ; it was convulsing, unbeknownst to her. She should've fully changed by now, but yet, she had not. There was still something strange about it, as she let out a wanting breath, almost moan-like in nature.

Then he began to try to speak to her. Her body shivered with the excitement, as she let out a wanting breath, almost reaching for him. Watching his eyes shift into a blood red, a shade she much liked. Sensing him becoming colder, blacker, darker, her heart leaped. She could feel him : he was tied to her, this Corrupted form she had forced him into. A red void that was perfect to her, suited her and danced within her. She let out a small, whimper like sound. It was a needy sound ; she wanted to shove him down and take him. The violent, unrestrained desires made her lips curve into a wanton smirk. His rapid breaths ; the black and red sword that fell into his hand. The sheer duality of nature, the connection between the two. The wavering of the darkness behind her, was still there. But she still didn't notice.

She was focused on Kakeru alone.

''Oh~ Kakeru~'' she moaned out softly, lewdly calling his name in utter ecstasy. She was beyond high ; she felt amazing in a way. A childish giggle left her lips, as she tilted her head, and grinned. ''Yes~ It sounds good.. so show me how much I've fixed you, Kakeru~!'' she called, almost sing-songing the entire thing. And then he launched an attack. The girl felt her entire body shiver in anticipation. She was about to move out of the way, when she found she couldn't move. ''Ah?'' she let out, as her hand threw itself up, the cross swinging to catch the blade. But she couldn't defend that well ; it was sluggish slow. Frustration wrinkled her face, and without warning, the explosion sent her rocking back, her body soundly hitting a tree. She was lucky the cross took the brunt of it, but the force was still that strong, as the girl got up, albeit slowly. ''Ne.. why can't I move right?'' she spoke out angrily, her body shivering. ''I took control so why can't I fucking move!'' she yelled out this time.

With a sudden flare, there was pain. Racing across her body, as the girl stepped back, her eyes wide open. The tree supported her, albeit the massive hole she had made in it with the force of her impact. The red orbs flicked, and then twisted, shutting tight. ''Ahn... ahn... ahn..'' her breaths hissed out, pained sounds. What was this feeling? Like she was being eaten from the inside out. It was overwhelming, eating her core, as the girl tossed her head from side to side. Her body was shaking, as the darkness seemed to twist and writhe. ''Ah.. ah.. AAAAAAAAAH!'' her voice screamed out, suddenly. The sound was painful ; it was sheer pain. Horrifying, horrible pain as it just ate away at her body. ''Aaah, aaaah, m-make it stop! It hurts, it hurts!'' her voice was small, tiny, almost pitiful, as she dropped to her knees. It was strange to hear such darkness descended to a tone like that. What was this intense pain that wracked her body enough to do that, however?

''It hurts, Kakeru, it hurts, it hurts. It's like my insides.. aaaah!! A-are.. being.. aaaah... eaten.. it hurts..'' she said, her breath hissing in and out. It was her regular voice, Kethel's voice. She couldn't breathe. And then, a even deeper pain ; that one was from her soul, as the girl screamed louder. [color=red]''It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts.''

Her voice had broken. It was speaking into a rapid mantra, insane and broken. There was no breath, just the words, getting louder, lower, louder and more strained. It had begun with the dark, corrupted voice, moved the broken static, and finally, it was in Kethel's own voice. It was painful, and the only way her mind could cope was by briefly going insane. It was tearing her, as she let out another scream, her head slumping, as she was shaking. Slowly, the darkness seemed to dissipate, inch by inch : reducing itself. And then, it was gone. But it wasn't. There was still a lingering presence, as her hair seemed to suddenly flow to her waist. And slowly, it was bleeding from blonde to blue. A slow, progressive change, as only her hissing breaths could be heard. Her clothes seemed to change too, as she was just sitting there, shaking. Her body was shivering, as she seemed to wait, before slowly rising up.

''Kakeru.'' spoke her voice. It was warm, and yet cold. A duality that existed in contradiction. The girl lifted a head, and moved at her eyes, as she brought her head up. Startling, clear blue eyes stared directly at him. A deep breath was taken by her. In was like, in these few moments, the two had crossed to the other's side ; and yet, once again found themselves opposing each other. Eradicating Order ; Orderly Eradication. Both were each other and yet not. Where as he had become primarily Eradication, and secondary Order, she was the reverse. They were now both one, and yet separate. It was a rare thing, to even dare to mix Origins like that. In fact.. it was a miracle both survived even. The girl took in another deep breath, flexing her hand. It was like she was naked, as she pursed her lips. Touching mentally Besavel, she shook her head. Not that blade. She wanted her sword.

''I have awakened.'' she simply said to Kakeru, her clear blue eyes a deep contrast to his red ones. How did they even have energy? If this continued, they might both die. But she understood one thing. That only one action would forcefully set this right. And for that, she needed to get to him. Her hand stretched out, as there were soft blue sparkles that seemed to move in the air. ''I will set you right, Kakeru. Forgive me for leading you down the wrong path ; that is my sin. I will repent for that sin, here today. Come to me, oh Blade of Death. I ask of thee only one goal ; allow me to repent for the sin that I have committed, gravely against the face of The Root. Forgive me my misfortunes, my foolishness and my absurd ideals! To you, I offer Justice and Purity. I offer to you the vow of Maidens! So come to me, oh Blade, so that I may now show the true path to the lamb I have made lost.'' her voice had started out even, and then suddenly, there was a booming tone to it, as she recited something. A hilt seemed to appear in the glittering sparkles, as the girl took hold of that hilt. Closing her eyes, she let out a breath.

Pulling, a beautiful blade was pulled out. It was sleek, almost like a rapier, and yet not. It was a blade of almost perfect elegance, as she cut to the side, before pointing it directly at her dearest brother. ''For what purpose are you living now?!'' she called out. 'For his sake alone, I won't falter.' she thought, her eyes narrowing. ''I will tell you the answer!'' she said, as her feet pushed off the ground. Reverse the flow ; move. Her step had cracked the ground with the sudden strength. Her body moved like a sudden river, a beautiful elegance as the long strands of blue danced behind her. Her blade, Seigi no Konzetsu [正義の根絶], danced in the light. ''Prepare yourself! Divinae Iustitiae!'' she said. Her strike was quick ; but Kakeru always had the speed advantage. Without warning, from her simple thrust movement towards him, there was a radiant blast. In the half-second, there was a tiny blue circle. From that one thrust, 300 blades shot out towards him. The thing was, they were all linear. She had no doubt he would dodge that. ''It's not over yet! Divinae!'' she spoke. From each of the 300 blades, a small blue circle appeared on them. From each of these circles, a single blade shot out. However, there was more then one circle : there was a circle on each side of the blades. Top, right, left, bottom, forward, backwards, diagonal. In fact, it would be more appropriate to say it was a glowing blue shell. As the blades flew out, most would expect them to hit each. That was false. They passed through each other, and simply hit what was not themselves. This sort of attack was detrimental, one supposed, to Kethel.

They flew through her however. She was immune to them. So no matter each way Kakeru dodged, she had an attack his each. ''Don't think you've won yet! Divinae!'' Each time she spoke that word, more blades surged from the flying ones. The result? The entirety of the area around Kethel was full of deadly, flying blades. These blades were able to be deflected, but even then, she would just speak that word and more would appear. It was in a sense, Ordered Eradication. There was a sense of order, as there were stages. And each blade had a cross inscribed in them. It was meant to overwhelm and destroy. Now, the only thing Kethel was waiting for.. is if Kakeru would find out their one weakness. But her face was of stone. She would not give away anything easily. She had to show him the right path! The answer to his existence, she would show him now! Even if by force!

[OOC: Corruption Averted!
Purified Form awakened!]

Photobucket

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kakeru stared at the new Kethel, the one with the long blue hair with the piercing blue eyes. She wore what looked like a Lolita costume, if you dont know what a Lolita is, it's basically a maid like costume placed on a girl who looks about she's 15-17 years old, basically jail bait. Although Sexual thoughts were going through his head due to the main corruption, but they were moot at best. He'd not go out on them in the middle of a fucking battle. He seemed calm at the least until well his sister began to hurl balls at him multiple ones in fact there was a lot as if she was using Besavel, but that was no big deal he had dealt with this before but this time he simply opened a void and the blades filled it, yes they filled this void that they could refract and such infinitely into as he smirked and looked at her. That stare as he opened the void and the swords that she had sent at him was returning at her now. As he spoke calmly as his dual toned hair ruffled in the wind a bit as his heart and soul were set upon this as he added another caveat for the evening.

That caveat was the fact he wasn't even phased by her overwhelming attacks, in fact he was happy she did that to him. His void was happy, then his heart began to focus. His eyes began to glow into that bright violent blood red. Yes this form had a certain Power of Order, over the Red Void, That it would bend to his will and do what he wanted it to. "Nee-chan, what are you desiring from me? What Am I living for? I am Living so that your Will can be done, that's all!~ I'm going to restore balanece to this world still! I'm not going to let you stop that, and if that's the case of what you're going to stop then I have to defeat you! Do you understand? I'm still the just sword, the Cold Steel, the Blade that Will Restore balance to the world!" He was on the edge of shifting into his other form but that strong corruption forced it away as he swung his blade again forward creating a huge Red Void that was larger than the original. The target? His sister's blade that he sent back as he exploded that Void it'd make tininer ones that would over take her original attack that he sent back as he began to smile at her although the pain from this form was something on of a burden.

His clothes unscathed from his attacks rustling in the wind as he looked at her those pure red eyes as a smile graced his lips as he'd begin to have control over the void now. "Nee-chan... We should stop fighting, this feels wrong, I feel like we'll destroy ourselves if we keep on this, although I love fighting my sister, this is wrong my body hurts so much the pain is getting to me and making me crazy, just let's stop fighting." He was shaking so badly and his eyes reflected the fact he was in such pain but he kept on fighting for her. She was the reason why he kept on fighting and well she couldn't of fathomed the serious amounts of pain in he was in. The Translation of his Sword, was the Tradition of Severing, so what was he severing in tradition, and who was he severing it from. That was the question that was burning in his head. He was resiting all of the ways that he could kill her he could just open a void and destroy her! He could and he wouldn't. That was the power of their love even though this abused state of his currently couldn't hold this up much longer it would for his sister. He was standing, but that took a lot of heart and focus.

The love that they shared, it was that love that made them so strong and yet so weak to each other. He knew it as he was ready to strike again if she tried it, and he'd go all out this time, he'd not spare anything around them. He was that dead serious. His heart was racing and his pain was just rising, but he couldn't deny that he wanted to stop this match. The destruction of this area was all just about short of total. This was going to take time to heal the land, and well their bodies as well. Danretsu no Menzaifu rested in his left hand without failure, and his eyes looked upon his sister steadfast of what the result of her decision was. If she didn't attack again he'd put up his weapon, and if she attacked, then he'd destroy the lands around them and probably nearly endanger the environment to make his point of stopping the battle. He just wanted this battle to end so badly. His eyes showed the pain his body wouldn't show at all. He just wanted his sister back to the way it was before the chaos of this fight happened. His heart hurt so much right now and it was so confused due to her origin and his fighting for control currently. He just wanted the pain to end now.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

The girl's stare was piercing, and yet restless. There was a sort of worry in her eyes. Was the attack too overwheling? However, her brother proved more then capable of handling it. Was it a good thing? Perhaps, as the girl swung her blade to the side. Closing her eyes, she waited until the blades almost reached her ; and yet, they were sucked back into smaller red voids. A show of power ; how useless and stupid in a way. A smile graced her lips at that realization, as the girl flipped her blade. She moved it along her side, as it slid into nothing. The blade was not her only skill, but it was eerily reminiscent of Besavel, as the girl began to walk towards him. Her eyes were still closed ; she was only moving from memory, as she felt almost blessed. The smile hadn't left her lips, as she stopped in front of him, her clear blue eyes slowly opening. ''Kakeru.'' her voice spoke. It was a soft, compelling voice, gentle and loving. Yes, he was corrupted, but he was simply in the begining stages of it, likely from an eternal power. She had no such thing, so in a sense, she had been completely purified.

One of the girl's hand reached out, and tilted his chin up, letting him look directly into her face. Witht hat kind, adoring smile on her lips, she kissed his forehead. ''Rest.'' she spoke softly, as her other hand moved to his chest. With a light glow, and then a soft pressure, his entire body would be light weight. If he looked down, he would see a small orb in her hand, and weird tendrils getting stuck into it. After the orb turned black, it shifted into a gem like thing, that she put in her pocket. Within the following moments, he would slowly feel the corruption wane. ''Adoriam''. That was the only word she spoke, as more then likely, he would be faint from the pain and the shock. Kethel had not used the extensive capabilities she owned, but there was a sum of exhaustion within her. And she had not reverted to her normal form yet, for it was still necessary for her to maintain order a bit longer. Running her hand that was on his chin around him, the girl hugged her brother to her body, a bit tightly.

''Idiot. You pushed yourself too far, didn't you? That was bad of you. I would be mad, but I want to say : thank you, Kakeru.'' her voice flowed softly, almost like a gentle lullaby. It was a soft like noise, that just allowed her to speak very gently to him. After all, the girl loved him so very much. ''I love you, my dearest Kakeru, so please, rest. I'll take care of the rest, like I always have. So relax.. and ease your body and soul.'' she finished, kissing his neck and then his cheek slightly. Small signs of comfort, and non-agression. Did they almost cross an incestual line? Maybe to on-lookers. But it was Kethel's way of telling him she was fine, she was still here. And that she loved him. The girl would hold him still, knowing her was probably weak. She would have to try to heal him, but there was only so much this form could manage. Once she was satisfied with his condition, only then she would revert. As long as she didn't feel the need to kill him.

That was one of her other conditions, as the girl waited for him to react, and see if he would pass out. His words would rumage in her head, as she sought to make heads and tails of them. After all, it felt almost like a jumble of priorities and concepts.. it was almost just a mess that was rushed out. But.. she had to take it into considering, and giving it a valued weight. They were precious words spoken by him after all.

[OOC: Purified form active! Also, removed current corruption from Kakeru.]

Photobucket
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kakeru listening to his sister nodded and as he was embraced by her gently. She took out the latent corruption from him, but that damage was still done she had corrupted him and yet at the same time that struggle was making him stronger. and yet weaker in a sense. He was weakened to Kethel's Origin, but she was also awakened to his origin of order. A clash of origins causing an internal struggle? What had this world come to? It was going down quckly and the pain from her Adoriam attack had done enough to make him nearly faint in her arms, in fact that was this world was coming to a faint because his body was over done from all of the attacks he was using. His body was faint, but his soul was strong so to speak. His body was just in sheer amounts of pain from all of the usages that he had been doing lately, and so that pushing to that limit had pushed him into that state of pain, but yet it was okay. He was going to live and become stronger for her. Her will would be done, that was all he had to think about for the time being.

Kakeru nodded and laughed softly as she showed her care for him as his hair still was in that hetero chrome colors of black and blonde as it began to slip back to blonde as his body began to slightly limp into her more and more as he fell asleep. He made that low purr sound of sleeping as his head landed on her shoulder and as if his weight was just light enough so that she didn't have to put too much effort in carrying him as his body limp in a sense was the strongest. He was finally at rest for once as his body returned to it's normal semblance as if nothing had happened. A lot had happened and her words were bouncing all around like two hyperactive kids fighting over a ball of sorts. His mind was just so far gone from the pain and such that the words lingered strongly in his mind as he drifted into the darkness. It was so inviting to him now, and he took that invitation.

[Kakeru's Fainted in Kethel's Arms.]

Photobucket

Anonymous

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The male seemed to take wholeheartedly to her words, hesitating not a second to fall into her arms. The male was exhausted, as he seemed to quietly accept her love, as the girl softly straightened up, carrying him in her arms, half bridal style. The Euclidean knight softly picked up her beloved younger brother, softly kissing him on the head. After all, there was a time for everything, as slowly her hair shifted to blonde, dripping at her waist due to the fact that it was untied. The warm blue eyes only shifted hues, now a beautiful amethyst that often made people catch their breaths. They were often surprised at the elegance and beauty of the girl, even when she had been just a maid and squire for the royal family. Not many understood the politics that hid her identity before it was time to reveal her. She was a strong girl, as she easily carried her beloved out of the war torn forest. A mental note, she remembered from files a plant type sugiura that had been in service to an old butler family. That may be a great aid for the restoration of the forest, as she was sure that other would participate. The girl carried him with what energy she had left, which was quite a bit, but still weakened. She made sure to tend to his wounds, before stripping his clothing.

Many would think she'd blush, but she had seen much more when she practically raised the twins herself. It was nothing new, as she made sure to at least run a cleaning cloth on all parts of his body, and then slowly settled him into the bed, with a night shirt and pants. Once he was proper taken care of, the girl shed her own things, and cleaned herself. But her anxious worry was too great, as she found herself in his room once more. ''Oh you worry me too much Kakeru.'' she muttered, softly climbing into the bed with the male, and softly hugging him to her chest. The light frowns she had noticed faded, even as she hummed a lullaby for him, one that she had kept to just them three. Slowly, her own mind wandered off ; the awakening would be of no consequence. Kethel just peaceful allowed herself to drift to sleep with him, as this way, she wouldn't need to worry. She was right by his side the entire time, no matter what troubles may come. That comforted her ; since Kethel cared for her family so very deeply, to the point she would not think twice if she had to die for their sake. Wrapping her arms around him, her final thoughts shut off.

And she welcomed the sleep that was rushing towards her.

[End Topic!]

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum