Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Empty Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm
]The Lotus Bloom's in the Dawn's Grace

Shinigami Dossier

Sex: Female

Given Name: Kanami Uchida

Organization: Shinigami Academy

Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

Appearance Description: Her shihaksho is slightly modified into a more boy like look, the female's gold eyes seem almost wild and without control. Her leg's show slightly with the skirt like build to her Kimono, thought he sleeves are missing from it. She's taken too dressing a bit more boyish, but gets furious very quick;y when people mistake her for one. Her hairs are in constant pig tails, she prefers them the way they are. It's very rare to see her without a bracelet she wears. Her show wear is rather old school, dressing in the fashion of Japan, her sandals are tied to a way so she may kick and punch without much effort.

P E R S O N A L

Fired Up: She's literally a lit fuse, this little firecracker is easily annoyed by the following remarks, calling her flat chested is a way to be turned into dust. The final way to make this lit fuse go off is to mistake her for a boy, touch her in any way she deems wrong. Her temper links her to a monster like strength that has no mercy to it. It seems some comments may set her off as well, her almost comical strength seems to frighten boys away.

Intelligent: Her mind though often angry with stupid boys and other such things, she has shown an intelligence that is hard to match. Though due to her easy temper it's often tossed out the window, sent to well hell with a small chance of return, this however doesn't stop her when people don't hit below the belt as she calls it, she complains that they are all stupid and just morons half the time.

Determined: Perhaps the only plus to her being the way she is, once she is pissed it's an absolute hunt you down and kick your ass. The little lady like girl has left the building and is now devoted to beating the shit out of you. She's always been this way, her personality has always been on driven.

Q&A With Kanami

Question 1:
What kind of Division do you wish to go into?

Answer: "I would like to go in one with a female Captain, because it's always nice to show those idiot brothers of mine girls can kick ass too..I mean seriously, talking about my breast size like it has something to do with it. " Her face had changed to red as she punched a wall leaving a large crack in what was solid. "I ought to kill them for it...I am not flat! Stupid..boys.."

Question 2: How do you feel about Sosuke Aizen's actions?

Answer: "My answer is plain, men are stupid and they can't sit still and enjoy life. How many women you see running off to take over the world and be a psychotic freak..Tch wasn't a question really spineless man."

Question 3: Why do you hate men?

Answer: "Don't misunderstand, I don'[t hate men..it's just I grew up in a place were women were treated like we were less of a person..And thus I have a slight grudge.." She shrugged her shoulders not truly caring.

Question 4: What will you do when you are stronger?

Answer:
"My life's goal is to make those bastards in the village acknowledge me as an equal and perhaps better..I wanna show them..that Men aren't the only strong ones...That women can be jsut as strong, if not stronger."

Question 5: What will you do if you fail.

Answer: "Typical, people always go for failure, well I won't accept failure or defeat. I will prove them wrong that I can be plenty strong."

H I S T O R Y

Born into a somewhat noble family, she is exactly what they like to avoid, they dislike her personality and nature. prefer she didn't act so violent towards the people that she met. They disowned her later on so her former name was stricken from the records, her father tried to get her to come home at one point, she threw him through a wall. Kanami ever since she was a child has shown her personality largely. She's been very open, as a child she was in a town that had few women. And those there were treated as less then a person at times, men believed they could rule people. Of course some tried to claim Kanami wasn't a woman, but a man who pretended to be a woman. They would soon learn of the little girl's insane strength, it was something her family had called a monster's strength. She never really learned the meaning of control over it.

She was still very young when she enlisted in the Academy to learn her power and control it, she was shown to be very good at fighting in hand to hand based skills. Though her swordsmanship wasn't bad either, she's shown a rather strong presence even when fighting boys. Though those who dare hold back because she is a girl will be in for her wrath. She gets easily pissed off at those who dare think that just because she is a woman she can't fight.

Despite her youth the young girl has lost much, her mother passed away at a young age so those lady like qualities people always tell her she is lacking. She never really learned them to begin with, she learned that her brothers were mean and wanted her for things that she wasn't in the mood for. She would beat them or be beaten, that was her mind set on the whole subject. She was outspoken and vocal every moment of her life. Sure people had hard lives but big deal, no point on letting your dirty laundry effect those around you.

S K I L L S

The Lotus Dance: This is pry one of her more lack luster skills, but she built her own combat style using her Zanpakutō and body as a weapon. She fights in a combination of Hakuda and Zanjutsu that is almost beautiful as a dance when seen, she's known to be quite strong but each dance helps her enhance certain aspects of her powers. Though they each have draw backs to begin with.

First Dance, Morning star Lotus: This dance she will reserve her grip, so the hilt is point to the left and the blade out to the right, this stance allows her a greater speed. Enhancing her already somewhat good speed with a burst, this move only increases her general speed by one. Her control over it is decent, but someone fast enough could easily detect her. This move is useful as it increases her speed with the weapon also, though this fighting style is all she's taught herself. It's a somewhat effective gift she's learned. This form has an every other post CD, the draw back to this move is a lack of the power to stop, she will often slam into things rather hard.

Z A N P A K U T O

Zanpakutō Name:煙が水に - Smoke upon the Water - Tabako Mizu

Zanpakutō's Appearance:
Spoiler:

Zanpakutō Shikai Release Command: Get off your ass Tabako Mizu

Zanpakutō Appearance:
Spoiler:

Zanpakutō Personality: Tabako is like her, they are both givena short fuse. Tabako is known to be almost crude and rude to her at all times, they take shots at one another constantly. An argument between the two will be listed below. This is simply how they express that they care about one another.

Tabako and Kanami:

Spoiler:

Zanapktuo Shikai Powers: The main power of her Zanpakutō, though she keeps the sword is rather interesting. Her sword creates a smoke that comes from all sides, the Zanpakutō itself can be reshaped upon taking this form to become whatever she imagines, it's able to form fists and other such objects. Along with projectiles, the sword is truly built for situations that come. This power is listed below along with it's only other power

Shape: This power is built upon the rather small cloud of smoke that form's around the user, it's only forming around her. The power doesn't extend outwards unless she wills it too. This will only cover a 20 meter area, this smoke will lose most of it's shapes she can make it into. Forming the smoke into things like on all sides isn't possible for her. Making large hands, spears and other things are rather easy. This power of shaping will effect her sword as well, able to change it's shape as she views fit, though it is in it's true shape.

Smoke Screen: Forming a small portion of smoke that wraps around her body's arms and back. This smoke can be spread out and hardened at will, but however the hardening does come at a price, she can't move is as freely as she used to. All it may do in that form is absorb reiatsu. In it's smoke from, she's able to make large fists and weapons with it for example. But everything must be kept in the spectrum of her mind, making things like firing weapons are out of the question. However something that she physically throws or sends at the enemy, such as spears or throwing stars are possible

Smoke: Surround: Her sword creates a smoke that forms around her, though this power is in constant effect, those hit with it will feel as though they've been hit by something quite strong. The power of her sword can ensnare those foolish enough to underestimate her and her Zanpakutō. They are slowly losing reiatsu to the hardened smoke, however they must must be caught in it for this effect to happen. Simply being hit by the changing shapes of her Zanpakutō are not enough, if caught in the hardened smoke a small portion will be taken. To lose all the raitsu it would take up to 20 turns among each. This power isn't worth spit at the moment in her eyes and she doesn't use it often. However, a couple ways to break out of it are simple. You will power up and raise your power above hers, this will break it. However it will also drain you faster.

To be perfectly clear, this power is like being put in concrete, moving isn't possible when it's hardened. You MUST MUST break the smoke or she must unharden it. Breaking it is possible by simply powering up and or over powering the sword's strength to hold, it can only hold up to Adept Strength for 1 turn of struggling. Lower will find it harder to break, higher will be able to break it rather easily.

Bankai: Her bankai covers over a 100 meters with this smoke, she can't harden all of it by will yet. Her skills aren't quite that developed, however she can turn portions into herself and shape them as she pleases. Weapons are possible as well, she can at the moment only move small portions of the smoke around, giving her a slight edge on the field of battle.

[General Skills
Durability: Adept
[*]General Speed: Beginner
[*]Strength:Adept
[*]Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
[list][*]Hoho: Beginner
[*]Kidō: Beginner
[*]Zanjutsu: Adept
[*]Hakuda: Adept

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Empty Re: Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 pm
REVISE PLEASE

The Lotus Dance: This is pry one of her more lack luster skills, but she built her own combat style using her Zanpakutō and body as a weapon. She fights in a combination of Hakuda and Zanjutsu that is almost beautiful as a dance when seen, she's known to be quite strong but each dance helps her enhance certain aspects of her powers. Though they each have draw backs to begin with.

First Dance, Morning star Lotus: This dance she will reserve her grip, so the hilt is point to the left and the blade out to the right, this stance allows her a greater speed. Enhancing her already somewhat good speed with a burst, this move only increases her general speed by one. Her control over it is decent, but someone fast enough could easily detect her. This move is useful as it increases her speed with the weapon also, though this fighting style is all she's taught herself. It's a somewhat effective gift she's learned.

You need to actually state the drawbacks, cool downs, etc... Just simply stating that they have them is not good enough. Be more specific.

Zanapktuo Shikai Powers: The main power of her Zanpakutō, though she keeps the sword is rather interesting. Her sword creates a smoke that comes from all sides, the Zanpakutō itself can be reshaped upon taking this form to become whatever she imagines, it's able to form fists and other such objects. Along with projectiles, the sword is truly built for situations that come. It's able to harden and soften into smoke at any point, changing the form of her sword is really up to her choice and timing on it. The smoke really has no true moves of it's own, but one. This move will be listed below, given her Zanpakutō's abilities to change shape this is the only power it truly has.

You say the smoke comes from all sides. What exactly does that mean? Does it randomly decide to form or does it ACTUALLY come from the sword itself? How MUCH smoke is there in the first place? How big of an area does it surround?

It says that the Zanpakutō itself can can be turned into anything that she can imagine. So is the Zanpakutō and smoke two different parts of her abilities? If so they need to be separated and explained differently as well. In one section explain what exactly the Zanpakutō can change into, how many times it can change, how long it can stay in these new forms... IF they have any limitations. Keep in mind that they need them. It allows her to change her Zanpakutō into anything she imagines, so it's definitely going to need some limitations.

Smoke: Surround: Her sword creates a smoke that forms around her, though this power is in constant effect, those hit with it will feel as though they've been hit by something quite strong. The power of her sword can ensnare those foolish enough to underestimate her and her Zanpakutō. They are slowly losing reiatsu to the hardened smoke, however they must must be caught in it for this effect to happen. Simply being hit by the changing shapes of her Zanpakutō are not enough, if caught in the hardened smoke a small portion will be taken. To lose all the raitsu it would take up to 20 turns among each. This power isn't worth spit at the moment in her eyes and she doesn't use it often. However, a couple ways to break out of it are simple. You will power up and raise your power above hers, this will break it. However it will also drain you faster.

You say the smoke surrounds her.. Explain how far around her, because what I got from this right here is that it just creates some sort of cloak around her body and if someone gets close enough they are 'ensnared'. So, how far and how high does this smoke actually move around her?

Also, explain how someone is 'ensnared' in smoke. I understand that it hardens and softens, but does it hold them in place? Does it follow them where ever they decide to move? HOW does it 'ensare' them.

You're also going to have to explain what you mean by 'hardening' smoke. Use some sort of examples. For instance, Smoke is usually something someone can EASILY walk through without being held back. So when you say hardening, do you mean it becomes thicker? So it would be like walking through mud or snow? Or do you mean it actually becomes SOLID and it would be like forcing yourself through a wall?

All of this needs to be explained in MUCH more detail than what is left above. Once these changes are made, then I will come back and re-check it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm
Approved
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [-]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept 

Comments/Notes: All right, things are explained a bit better now, so I'll give you your approval. Just keep in mind to make sure that you write things out clear to make sure that everyone understands what you mean. Once this character advances, you will more than likely have to revise/revamp this and explain powers in even more detail, but for now I think this is okay for the tier.
Tier: 3-2
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kanami Uchida [Approved; 3-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:56 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...