Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private]

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari's excitement dropped her concentration on anything but her current battle and her near surroundings. The little raptor was fast and quiet, while the other was strong. It also seemed that they weren't like the average Hollow with no intelligence at all. These were able to speak, which slightly concerned her, but she wasn't showing it. She was happy she got to see dinosaurs.

"You stupid twit!" the raptor-like hollow said with a high pitched and slightly annoying voice, "Are you just going to stand there!? I believe I just struck you and you do nothing but stand there with that stuuupid smile on your face! Wipe it off! Now!"

Kaminari made it obvious to them rather quickly that she was not going to stop smiling, merely by continuing to smile. Like a child, a naive child, she acted as if the battle was already won. Of course, she did have the speed to back up her act, but did she have the strength, cunning, and other skills? She didn't know. Time to test it! She ran forward at full speed and slammed her elbow into the chest of the raptor, sending him flying back in between the legs of the T-Rex-like Hollow. Immediately the T-Rex reacted by swinging his large tail around to smack her. She merely jumped into the air, landed on the tail, jumped again, and then landed on the floor in very quick timing. Kaminari then reacted by rushing towards the large hollow and jumping into the air to slice at it's mask, but was stopped by the raptor. It appeared in front of her suddenly, blocking her way. Immediately she created a temporary flooring beneath her feet and stopped.

"You're going to make this highly annoying..." Kaminari said with that sweet smile and cheerful voice, but once again... that demeanor suddenly dropped and she got very serious. "Invade the air... Shiroka." she said quickly as she held out her sword towards the raptor. A burst of orchids shot out at high speeds, slamming into the raptor in front of her. The raptor was sent flying back into the T-Rex's stomach, but Kaminari didn't stop there. She continued pushing until both were off of their feet and flying back. With a flick of her wrist, the flowers hardened, surrounding the hollows like concrete.

"Now die..." Kaminari said with narrowed eyes. She turned her left wrist and every orchid, excluding twenty that she kept near her, all exploded around the bodies of the Hollow. Kaminari looked away during the explosion and then looked back, seeing both of their bodies on the ground all burnt up. "And that's that! Two more down... Six to go I believe... I wonder how Snopy's doing..." She said as she looked of into the direction that Snopy was, her concentration now being on him and his situation.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private]

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm
Snopy looked the hollow up and down. The hollow was a large bulky humanoid...actually, that was about it in terms of physical form. Surprising, there were no claws, fangs, wings, or anything else of the sort. It was just a humanoid. Though all Snopy could think was "Don't open your mouth, don't open your mouth." At that moment the hollow opened its mouth and s Cero began to form. Son of a bitch. Snopy jumped out of the way and ran as the hollow released a powerful Cero. As Snopy landed outside the blast radius he looked on at it. Even for a hollow this level, that charged up way too fast and was way too strong. Something doesn't seem right here. The beam had charged up in half the time it usually did, and was a hell of a lot more powerful than most hollow this level could pull off.

In all honesty if Snopy could kill it before he figured it out he would be fine with that concept. Him knowing why each hollow did what, well wasn't something he had the time for. Let the energy flow, Tsuin Megami Reijingu. He released his Zanpakutō and raised the pistol in his right hand. Oddly it was upside down with his pinky on the trigger. This meant that the handle was facing up and the barrel was at the bottom. Though somewhat unorthodox, he found it strangely easier to handle this way. His pinky pulled back on the trigger and a large blast of energy came out. Using his pistol in a place like this in most cases would pose great risk to the environment around him, but he knew better than to just blindly shoot.

Using the sound of the blast to hide it, he quietly spoke. Bakudo #4, Hainawa. The hollow attempted to jump out of the way of the incoming blast, but one of its legs became snared. It was ripped back, straight into the bright purple blast of energy which collided with the hollow. Snopy wasted no time in charging up to the hollow. At this point, his running speed was becoming quite impressive. He had just enough speed to jump in and bring his blade down straight on the disoriented hollow's mask. The blade, however, stopped with a simple clank. A small crack had formed, but that was about it. Not even with the extra cutting power from my Shikai can I pierce through.

Rather than sitting dumbfounded until the hollow fully regained control. Snopy immediately jumped up and attempted to aim for the back of the hollow's neck with his blade. Unfortunately, the hollow jerked just enough to only be stabbed in the shoulder. Reacting quickly, Snopy attempted to build up the force necessary to lop off its arm. Even though hollow could indeed regenerate, he knew it would drain up some of the energy in its body if it did. Either way, it could simplify things. Yet things were, indeed, not that simple. The hollow's other arm came around and attempted to punch him out. He had to bail out before he could get the arm off.

Jumping off the hollow's back, he did a back flip and pointed his gun at it once again. One thing he loved about his accuracy is it allowed him to hit the mark no matter how awkward the position. Pulling his pinky back, he fired another medium sized blast at the hollow. Due to the angle, there was no chance of hitting anything but the hollow or the ground. The hollow was awfully cocky, and as such, the blast simply slammed into him. Obviously it had not expected Snopy to fire whilst back flipping off of it. Snopy didn't even do it to be fancy, he did it because he felt it would work. He landed at the very moment the blast struck, before choosing to Shunpo behind the hollow and aim for the neck once more. Yet Snopy stopped and attempted to jump back. He suddenly felt something. But it was too late, a spike shot out of the hollow's skin and went straight through his chest. Slowly it retracted back, with blood dripping off of it.

He stumbled back a bit before going straight for the neck again. It hurt like hell, Snopy knew that much. But he also knew it was an extremely thin spike. It missed his vitals and major blood vessels. As such, considering the size of the hole, it was not a major injury.The hollow threw a much which Snopy jumped over. He landed on the arm and pointed his gun point blank at the creatures neck. You can't do this to me, you ca- It was cut short by Snopy's pinky pulling back and ending its existence. Snopy resealed again. Umm, you okay boss? Snopy chuckled a bit. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. At this point if I pass out it will be after the mission is complete. The spike was small, it didn't cause much damage, even if it did go clear through me.

I have to wonder though, why did it seem so weak? Snopy looked up as he spoke. That hollow seemed to be more built for one hit kills rather than drawn out fights, think about it. It had incredible stealth abilities and it had a quick charge and fire Cero. If it had used that combo, I might be dead. But it didn't. Once the element of surprise was lost, its inferior speed and strength for its level make it actually an easy target for someone like me. Anyway. Snopy looked around. It was about time for him to see how many hollow were left, and what Kaminari was doing.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

At the moment, Kaminari wasn't able to sense any more Hollow within the area, at least none that were close enough for her to just go get them. It seemed being stopped by these Hollow messed up the chances of them ending this quickly. All the others kept running farther and farther away. Although, from what she can tell, they were all closing in on each other. Whether they were going to end up battling one another, or whether they were meeting in a certain area was unclear, but Kaminari figured it would be smart to regroup and head back to Snopy. Kaminari ran off in Snopy's direction. He was less than a three minute normal run away, so she made it there in thirty seconds. "BOO!" she popped through the trees and gently tackled Snopy, "It seems you did well with all of your monsters! Yes... I called them monsters, but anyways! I think we've got six more, and I am sure that Snopy can tell they are all heading in the same direction about three miles south of here..."

Kaminari stood back up and helped Snopy back to his feet. She looked around with a huge smile on her face and giggled. "I didn't think I'd ever see Hollows in a forest like this... Although, most of them do look like animals." Kaminari's eyes widened in excitement and she turned towards him again. "Snopy, Snopy, Snopy, Snopy!!! I fought Dinosaurs. It was funny. The Hollows literally looked like a T-Rex and Raptor." Kaminari's focus had gone to absolute crap. She was having a little too much fun out here. She realized it too, so she closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, and calmed down. Once she opened her eyes again and looked towards Snopy, she had a normal smile. "Well... Since they're all running in to a single area, we can attack and kill them rather easily. My only problem with it is the fact that I still think there is something or someone else out here controlling him in some way. They seem more intelligent than usual, and like the moment we appeared, they were 'called back to the nest' or something like that." Putting her arms across her chest, she turned to him and asked him seriously, "So what do you think?"

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 pm
Snopy and I agree that we are never getting back to this thread for multiple reasons. One being that the characters are no longer like this, so yeah... xD Two being loss of interest, so...

Archiving.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum