Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Lotus Bloom - Closed Empty The Lotus Bloom - Closed

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 pm
Kanami hadn't made any progress at all here, she wasn't gaining strength and what was more. Her power seemed small compared to those of the outside world. Kanami wasn't stupid or blind to the openings, she needed better control and timing dealing with things. Men were a pain in the ass around here, now half of them were scared of the tiny breasted monster woman that sat in a cherry blossom tree. It wasn't as though they didn't know better, making fun of her or such actions lead to pain. She wasn't a slouch at Hakuda so it had been a skill she used rather well. Kanami wasn't exactly sure where she would be heading though either, thing's had been at best hectic around here. The teachers weren't around to train her so it was more or less pick things up as she went.

She had left a boy on the ground beaten and well he'd talked shit about girls, also trying to hit on her like some tough guy. He couldn't even take a knee to the ribs, guys were pathetic at this school. She seemed to be thinking about a couple things going on at the moment, this wasn't the school for her was it.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lotus Bloom - Closed Left_bar_bleue50/100The Lotus Bloom - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Lotus Bloom - Closed Empty Re: The Lotus Bloom - Closed

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Snopy sighed as he walked towards the Shino Academy. Why was he always tasked to do the most random things. One minute he'd be sent to deal with hollow he is no where near strong enough to face. Now he was being sent to, in their words, "babysit" some girl who can't get along with anyone. He sighed, this could go wrong in so many ways, and he didn't want to think about it. He walked into the area and asked someone about the girl. I'm looking for a Kanami, she here? Some wondered why he would be looking for her, but seeing as he was the only one armed there they simply pointed into a cherry tree. He sighed once more as he walked over and looked up into the tree.

Are you Kanami by any chance? If so, then it appears that I have been called to train you. Why they picked me I don't know, but here I am. As usual, he was as casual and friendly. He simply stood and waited for an answer, what kind he would get he did not know.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Kanami's eyes narrowed another guy was sent to train her, she jumped down watching as the last one ran away. She was somewhat graceful and fluid as she got down, what was this man planning to train her in she wondered. Her eyes examined this situation for a moment longer, the others seemed to wonder why anyone would of dared in their right frame of mind come to train Kanami, she was evil as they all seemed to think. Couldn't take a joke was more like it, she ddin't have much to say at the moment. But it was clear as she heard someone mention small breasts and laugh towards her. She lowered her head and grabbed a stick, giving it throw as it pushed itself into the wall beside the boy who'd fallen down shaking of fear now.

"Tch coward, don't talk crap if you don't plan to back it up..I already warned you..talking about those subjects and I'll kill you!" Perhaps it was her slight snap, she growled somewhat before turning her attention back to the form of the Male that had come now to train her.

"We can begin whenever you want...oh teacher"
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lotus Bloom - Closed Left_bar_bleue50/100The Lotus Bloom - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm
Snopy let out a quick puff of air from his mouth as he watched what happened. She had an itchy trigger finger, and a temper to top it off. Now Snopy was beginning to see the reason he was sent. No one had ever seen him rage or lose his temper. He was calm and no matter how someone treated him he was generally friendly. That was something he would have to utilize to its full extent here. He examined the girl a bit, not physically, but spiritually. He was like her not too long ago, in terms of power. Despite that temper he felt that she had a lot of potential.

A little violent there. It may be none of my business, but I think you might want to avoid actually killing someone. However, I like that energy...in a strange sorta way. You're going to need it if you want to improve. Also, please don't call me teacher. I always hated formalities, I try to avoid the "I'm superior to you" mindset. My name is Snopy Saika, so I request you just speak and act as you normally would. I am no better or less than you. Now then, before we begin, is there anything in particular you want to train? He spoke calm and casual, unphased by her violent nature. He was sent to train her, they may as well get along while they are at it. Besides, even people with a violent nature are still people in the end.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:48 pm
Kanami didn't really care it was more a threat to make that idiot get it, she gave a shrug at the request not to be called Teacher. Well one strike in the like box so far for this boy, he wasn't to bad Snopy was the name huh. Something to remember perhaps, she tapped her sword it was a kodachi, used for a closer based combat style. She didn't mind, the small sword was defensive and it well suited her Hakuda style she built upon it, her eyes kept watch on him now. She wasn't to frightened of a real fight, that wasn't the issue here. But he didn't seem the type, so perhaps using her Kodachi wasn't the best choice. She wore it across her back in a manner, that required simply sliding it out and holding it in the position she enjoyed. Almost an assassin like style of fighting, she was rather talented in the aspect of combining the two together.

"Well..may as well get this on the road than.."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Snopy was a little shocked at how agreeable she was. For some reason he expected some berating. Either way it was time to get started. We'll start off simple. My Hakuda skill is...erm, not the greatest. No, I'm lying, it is abysmal. So I have a feeling you will be better than me in that aspect. Starting with this will be a good warm up. Then as we go I'll get more and more serious and see how far you can go. And when I seemingly pass your limits, I want you to try and break through those limits. Pushing yourself as hard as you can is almost certain to show some results. I know, because my so called superiors have tried to kill me on several occasions by sending me to fight thing's that are out of my league, I was a hell of a lot weaker than your level of power is now a little over a month ago. He dusted off his hands and got into a fighting stance. The stance itself was solid, but when he actually began to fight it was obvious his Hakuda wasn't good. However, it didn't look like a mess when he executed.

He Shunpo'd up to her rather quickly and aimed to drive his palm into her gut with all his might. If she wasn't careful it could seriously do some damage, but Snopy was holding back speed-wise. He wanted her to read his movements and attempt to counter. He would keep the Kidō to himself for a bit, and only use it when he was ready to truly push her to her limits.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 pm
Kanami, read the speed she wasn't a fool at this. He was holding back his speed, but that was fine. Because this came down to a simple Hakuda duel she was able to watch his thrust, watching his body in motion somewhat. It wasn't clumsy like the foolish one she'd fought before, however it wasn't exactly high as could be either. She side stepped to the side of the arm, the opposite arm would have to come across or he would have to change his stance. Sure she was just a beginner, but this was a learning experience for her. Bringing her left hand up, she clasped at the man's mid shoulder. With her hand that would be pointing outwards away from him depending on the arm he used. So her other arm would be pointing towards him, though this movement was rather quick. She put her foot facing him behind his leg, bringing her elbow into his mid rib cage and pushing backwards with a decent amount of force.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm
Snopy observed how she moved, and it was not bad. Though she could do a lot better if he pushed her he felt. Her foot had found its way behind his leg, it appeared she was trying to knock him down. If the elbow had connected, he was supposed to stumble back and trip over her leg, which would cause him to fall. However, when her hand had gone for his shoulder he simply knocked it away with some force. Then he turned his body to the side, causing the elbow to breeze by. He was now standing sideways with his right side facing her. He countered with an elbow of his own from his right arm before turning once towards her and bringing his left foot towards the side of her body. It was aimed for the center of her torso. As the foot hit or missed, he brought his body back and clenched his right hand, attempting to punch her at the dead center of her chest, where her heart was. If struck with this his it would likely knock the wind out of her, making a counter attack harder.

Note: I wasn't sure what exactly happened so I guessed heh heh
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm
She didn't bother to continue with he elbow once she was aware that it had missed. Noticing her hand get smacked away, she changed in mid step so her body faced his. She ducked low, bringing her shoulder up abruptly on the man's food before he could bring it down. Standing up she had him off balance, so she went forward, with the man's foot on her shoulder making sure it remained that way. His balance was pry fairly good, however throwing a punch while his foot was caught up on her shoulder, she brought her arm up and grabbed hold of it. Deciding to see what he tried next, she was fairly strong and could easily of swung him around like a doll. Though she doubted it would be so easy, considering he'd proven to be fairly strong as well. She was quite quick for her size, it also helped that he'd not quit holding back yet.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm
Snopy actually laughed a bit as he was caught in the rather awkward position. Not bad not bad, guess it's time to go a little bit farther. Snopy, who's leg was still on her shoulder, pushed down with all his force, as well as pushing up with his other leg for a jump. He did an elegant flip move over the arm that was in her grasp, landing now in a much easier position. I'm not sure you still want to be holding onto my arm. He brought his hand down to his blade, and drew slowly for a moment as signal. Then he sped up and did a simultaneous draw and swing of his sword. He had given her ample warning to let go and dodge, however if she had chosen to keep hold of his arm she would find it a bit hard to get out of the way. The cut itself would be shallow, not too much damage. However from this point forward his blows would be more powerful and dangerous. At this point she shouldn't have still had her grip on his arm.

You hopefully learned something about your Hakuda skill. However, to get stronger you need to be pushed. I am now going to fight a bit above your level. You must push yourself if you want to defeat me. I will be now using my blades as well as my Kidō. If you don't pay attention, you will be injured. If you do your best injuries should be kept to a minimum, and I do want you to try and injure me. It was time to test her skill, he stood and waited to see what she would do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum