Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Anonymous

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:01 am
Ok here's the deal, I'm making a character so Tsubasa doesn't go out as often something of an heir to his throne of ideals and beliefs. Someone who can fight the fight he no longer can due to the choice he made to save the gotei 13. Now as a human being Tetsuya Tachibana was an extremely kind person, he would do anything to save someone or help them. When he died encroachment happened on his chain of fate, putting him into the position of turning into a hollow. As a hollow he spent his time still helping when he could, but his instincts overwhelmed him as he was growing. He devoured for what seemed like eons, centuries almost seemed like a memory in the mirror. When finally slain by a shinigami he'd been a Vasto Lorde, somewhat aware of his actions and yet oblivious to them at the same time. His instincts ruled him and yet his kind heart did show. After the shinigami slew him and purified his soul using the Zanpakutō. He was turned into a plus as that is what happens to a good soul of a hollow, for they are judged by the deeds when alive not as a hollow. From here the character would train and try to become more then what he was shunned by most due to his problem of being unable to control the power that had come with it. His spiritual aptitude was also very high, but at the same time the character has started over again. This won't be a small app or an effortless amount of work, it will call for stories on four lives..Human, Hollow, Plus, then Shinigami. Alright that's about all I have figured out so far, let me know what you think when you have time.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:14 am

「CHECKING SOMETHING」

Well, what I came to the conclusion was: write it out. I didn't see anything that really gave me "WTF SIGNS", so I'm saying just write out the app and I or one of the admins will review it whenever you get around to finishing it.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 WVMWLOu
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/9999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:00 pm
Alright im having some issues with ziamichi and denava. IM just having issues grasping some of the things with danava, mainly how the origin powers and the formes work. with ziamichi its mainly a quesitons of limitaitons on what a non racial spirit can do.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:04 pm
Mkay.. so here's whats up.. i'm making the davana of bare hand fighting.. which is a pretty hefty charry since i decided to pour as much work into him as possible.. and because of this i was wondering if you could check him directly. +He will be a new character for helping the activity in demon world grow even more.

Edit: as well blackhearts going to be the one who personally comes to pick up eric as he is the chaya nations royal guard.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12844-blackheart-gremory-the-davana-of-bare-hand-combat#81863

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 LzZCuy7
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:36 am

«REPLYING TO THESE QUESTIONS»

'kay, I don't understand your question too much @ Yvhv. The Origin Powers work based off of whatever element they represent. So if you had a Danava whom represented water, then their Origin Power would be the ability to manipulate water and than abilities that spawn off from that; such as being able to turn pieces of the earth into liquid, being able to breathe underwater effortlessly, having a resistance against water-based attacks and so on and so forth.

As for Ziamichi? Just don't do anything stupid with non-racial spirits. I'd just stick to races you know how to deal with on the site before trying to do something complex. As Danava and Ziamichi are some of the most complicated applications to create on the site.

With Shizuo? I'll probably check it or someone from staff check it. I'm on my lunch break right now and I cannot do such a thing.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm
I talked with Moose and he told me that Radioactive can carry one person with him into the Valley of Screams to save Neviah. He allows me to join you two as along you said it is alright. I know the risk and the reason Yuu is coming with Radioactive is because Yuu "knows" Neviah through Senna (essentially they shopped together and became friends.) Otherwise, Yuu came with Radioactive to investigate the Valley of Screams for answers, even if she could not find one.

I posted this in your PM and Skype.
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/9999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 am
Hey frost. hate to bother ya...i sent some pms regarding some stuffs i dont really know how to communicate through here cus otgerwise it might start a shit storm....just get to me when ya can on here or skype me at daithos11 and the display name will be Neya/Yvhv/Rose H.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:57 am
Hey Frost. hate to be a bother. I just wanted to touch base with you. im gonna start working on ascenia's ziamichi app, and there is some stuf i wanted to ask you about, in PM. so, i just thought id ask you to pm me....thanks.

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
BlackSteelDrake
BlackSteelDrake
Starter Member

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:02 pm
So I got a xat account. And I signed in to the mobile chat. But all it shows are my messages, And the room logo.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm
Unholy Cameraman wrote:I talked with Moose and he told me that Radioactive can carry one person with him into the Valley of Screams to save Neviah. He allows me to join you two as along you said it is alright. I know the risk and the reason Yuu is coming with Radioactive is because Yuu "knows" Neviah through Senna (essentially they shopped together and became friends.) Otherwise, Yuu came with Radioactive to investigate the Valley of Screams for answers, even if she could not find one.

I posted this in your PM and Skype.

That was handled eons ago on skype for reference in this thread.

Yvhv wrote:Hey frost. hate to bother ya...i sent some pms regarding some stuffs i dont really know how to communicate through here cus otgerwise it might start a shit storm....just get to me when ya can on here or skype me at daithos11 and the display name will be Neya/Yvhv/Rose H.

I believe i added you to my skype. if not add, add frostreturns.

Yvhv wrote:Hey Frost. hate to be a bother. I just wanted to touch base with you. im gonna start working on ascenia's ziamichi app, and there is some stuf i wanted to ask you about, in PM. so, i just thought id ask you to pm me....thanks.

I'm falling under the impression that staff already checked that app in question. If there are anymore concerns with it, make another post and I'll get down to it in this thread.

BlackSteelDrake wrote:So I got a xat account. And I signed in to the mobile chat. But all it shows are my messages, And the room logo.

Have you tried restarting it? Make a test message in the xat and we'll try to make you a member.

http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mobile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum