Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2479 registered users
The newest registered user is Alkiruno

Our users have posted a total of 116592 messages in 17749 subjects
Top posting users this week
Tsubine

Henrex

Snopy

Teitoku

Rawk

MWD

Mirja Eeola

SerenityVerdant

Leviathan

[THEFROST]

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 40573721

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 371PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat May 14, 2016 9:44 pm

@ Frost,

Ah I see now, thanks for the clarification.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561364262

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 372PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 pm

You end up seeing it on skype but chances are I will forget. I am tired as hell and figured drop you a line. Shizuo posted in the Saiko and Tsubasa thread. He is where they went to meet and I wanted to know do you want me to wait for a post.(Unless you're posting there now.) Or do you want me to keep it running? Link to thread in question is below.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15707-the-pale-dream

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148283747

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 373PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat May 21, 2016 8:31 am

Bhairyuu wrote:
@ Frost,

Ah I see now, thanks for the clarification.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?

Forsaken Crow wrote:
You end up seeing it on skype but chances are I will forget. I am tired as hell and figured drop you a line. Shizuo posted in the Saiko and Tsubasa thread. He is where they went to meet and I wanted to know do you want me to wait for a post.(Unless you're posting there now.) Or do you want me to keep it running? Link to thread in question is below.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15707-the-pale-dream

It's up to you whether or not you want to keep running it until she shows up. As I still need to make her sub-board anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561364262

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 374PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu May 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Alright so got another question this one relating to Quincy Defenses. I had an idea about maybe having Ghislain put the memories he has of each Emperor's lives and the powers resting inside him from each to use. While Ghislain can't actively use the powers he can put them into a vessel of sorts, kind of like a cybernetic robotic body that takes the shape, memories, and personality of the person. I was thinking of doing one of Hulderic and one of Yhwach for potential defensive tools for the event of an invasion.

The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151418599

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 375PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri May 27, 2016 6:53 am

Hey Frost, I am having a few problems with some coding when I try to use HTML in a post which mainly relates to character apps. At first I though the site might have it disabled by Crow later helped me to know it wasn't and my profile settings says that HTML is allowed so I was wondering if you could help me. Below is he code I want to use but isn't working, it would be a great help if you could resolve this issue or at least give me some tips to fix it.

Code:

<div align="center" style="overflow:auto;"><!DOCTYPE html><html><body><table align="center"><tr><td style="text-align:justify;width:400px;height:600px">

TEXT GOES HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

</td>
</td> </tr></table>
</body>
</html></div>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 376PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri May 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Forsaken Crow wrote:
Alright so got another question this one relating to Quincy Defenses. I had an idea about maybe having Ghislain put the memories he has of each Emperor's lives and the powers resting inside him from each to use. While Ghislain can't actively use the powers he can put them into a vessel of sorts, kind of like a cybernetic robotic body that takes the shape, memories, and personality of the person. I was thinking of doing one of Hulderic and one of Yhwach for potential defensive tools for the event of an invasion.

I'll like for that to be created ICly in a solo-thread, but yes, I don't mind if you need more defenses for them.

Gamma wrote:
Hey Frost, I am having a few problems with some coding when I try to use HTML in a post which mainly relates to character apps. At first I though the site might have it disabled by Crow later helped me to know it wasn't and my profile settings says that HTML is allowed so I was wondering if you could help me. Below is he code I want to use but isn't working, it would be a great help if you could resolve this issue or at least give me some tips to fix it.

Code:

<div align="center" style="overflow:auto;"><!DOCTYPE html><html><body><table align="center"><tr><td style="text-align:justify;width:400px;height:600px">

TEXT GOES HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

</td>
</td> </tr></table>
</body>
</html></div>

What are you trying to do? That would be the first step in me trying to help you. I just need to know what you are trying to create and I'll show you how it can be done.

Back to top Go down
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151418599

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 377PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat May 28, 2016 8:19 am

Right. Well the code is used for centering text and by doing so it brings everything closer and makes it all thinner. It is similar to what your templates do in the way it brings the text in closer and centers it although keeps how the text would normally look although without any background colours, borders etc. Just the sizing of the post.

Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 378PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun May 29, 2016 6:59 am

Something like this?

Code:
<Center><div style="text-align: center; padding: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 13px; ">Something like this?</div></CENTER>

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 379PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun May 29, 2016 7:12 am

@Gamma

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<center><Div style="text-align: justify; padding: 15px; width: 400px;">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.</div></center>

Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 168881127

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 380PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:41 pm

I would like finish Zaine thread with Neoveta so some of his original powers back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next