Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat May 14, 2016 9:44 pm
@ Frost,

Ah I see now, thanks for the clarification.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?
Anonymous

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 pm
You end up seeing it on skype but chances are I will forget. I am tired as hell and figured drop you a line. Shizuo posted in the Saiko and Tsubasa thread. He is where they went to meet and I wanted to know do you want me to wait for a post.(Unless you're posting there now.) Or do you want me to keep it running? Link to thread in question is below.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15707-the-pale-dream
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 21, 2016 8:31 am
Bhairyuu wrote:@ Frost,

Ah I see now, thanks for the clarification.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 V11D4Ou

Forsaken Crow wrote:You end up seeing it on skype but chances are I will forget. I am tired as hell and figured drop you a line. Shizuo posted in the Saiko and Tsubasa thread. He is where they went to meet and I wanted to know do you want me to wait for a post.(Unless you're posting there now.) Or do you want me to keep it running? Link to thread in question is below.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15707-the-pale-dream

It's up to you whether or not you want to keep running it until she shows up. As I still need to make her sub-board anyway.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Thu May 26, 2016 9:27 pm
Alright so got another question this one relating to Quincy Defenses. I had an idea about maybe having Ghislain put the memories he has of each Emperor's lives and the powers resting inside him from each to use. While Ghislain can't actively use the powers he can put them into a vessel of sorts, kind of like a cybernetic robotic body that takes the shape, memories, and personality of the person. I was thinking of doing one of Hulderic and one of Yhwach for potential defensive tools for the event of an invasion.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2016 6:53 am
Hey Frost, I am having a few problems with some coding when I try to use HTML in a post which mainly relates to character apps. At first I though the site might have it disabled by Crow later helped me to know it wasn't and my profile settings says that HTML is allowed so I was wondering if you could help me. Below is he code I want to use but isn't working, it would be a great help if you could resolve this issue or at least give me some tips to fix it.

Code:

<div align="center" style="overflow:auto;"><!DOCTYPE html><html><body><table align="center"><tr><td style="text-align:justify;width:400px;height:600px">

TEXT GOES HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

</td>
</td> </tr></table>
</body>
</html></div>

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Gamma_Signature
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 CHARACTER_LIST[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 GRAPHICS_THREAD[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2016 7:55 pm
Forsaken Crow wrote:Alright so got another question this one relating to Quincy Defenses. I had an idea about maybe having Ghislain put the memories he has of each Emperor's lives and the powers resting inside him from each to use. While Ghislain can't actively use the powers he can put them into a vessel of sorts, kind of like a cybernetic robotic body that takes the shape, memories, and personality of the person. I was thinking of doing one of Hulderic and one of Yhwach for potential defensive tools for the event of an invasion.

I'll like for that to be created ICly in a solo-thread, but yes, I don't mind if you need more defenses for them.

Gamma wrote:Hey Frost, I am having a few problems with some coding when I try to use HTML in a post which mainly relates to character apps. At first I though the site might have it disabled by Crow later helped me to know it wasn't and my profile settings says that HTML is allowed so I was wondering if you could help me. Below is he code I want to use but isn't working, it would be a great help if you could resolve this issue or at least give me some tips to fix it.

Code:

<div align="center" style="overflow:auto;"><!DOCTYPE html><html><body><table align="center"><tr><td style="text-align:justify;width:400px;height:600px">

TEXT GOES HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

</td>
</td> </tr></table>
</body>
</html></div>

What are you trying to do? That would be the first step in me trying to help you. I just need to know what you are trying to create and I'll show you how it can be done.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2016 8:19 am
Right. Well the code is used for centering text and by doing so it brings everything closer and makes it all thinner. It is similar to what your templates do in the way it brings the text in closer and centers it although keeps how the text would normally look although without any background colours, borders etc. Just the sizing of the post.

Does that make sense?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 Gamma_Signature
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 CHARACTER_LIST[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 GRAPHICS_THREAD[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 38 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2016 6:59 am
Something like this?

Code:
<Center><div style="text-align: center; padding: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 13px; ">Something like this?</div></CENTER>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2016 7:12 am
@Gamma

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<center><Div style="text-align: justify; padding: 15px; width: 400px;">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.</div></center>

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum