Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Naruto Royale RP
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Officer Finale.

» Well...It's About Time. [PRIVATE/Mirja]
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday]
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by desu

» Seeking the Strength of Ages
Yesterday at 11:40 am by NeoGenerator

» Portal Claims Ze Face (Again)
Yesterday at 11:22 am by NeoGenerator

» Attack on Titan - Brazil/Monsuta Intrusion
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Yesterday at 7:38 am by Henrex

» Sango Iramasha [APPROVED Hybrid, 2-5+]
Yesterday at 7:26 am by Henrex

» Prototype Life Experiment Number Twelve [WIP]
Yesterday at 3:38 am by Ple Twelve

» SE's FC's
Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 pm by desu

Top posters
[THEFROST]
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
M A G I
 
Statistics
We have 2432 registered users
The newest registered user is Officer Finale.

Our users have posted a total of 111294 messages in 16854 subjects
Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola
 
Henrex
 
Forsaken Crow
 
[THEFROST]
 
Teitoku
 
tina
 
Ludalfa
 
Kade
 
NeoGenerator
 
That Guy...
 
Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 
 

 [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

OTY

Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148230047
Posts : 15339
Karma : 178
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 381PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:18 pm

@Kade wrote:
I would like finish Zaine thread with Neoveta so some of his original powers back.

I'll reply to it sometime this week. I'm just working on the Iramasha update and putting a few projects on hold so I can focus on it:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15425-iramasha-update-workstation-open-to-all

__________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Viz
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 176232766
Posts : 588
Karma : 2
Age : 24

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 382PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Im starting to write Hayato's new angel Iramasha powers and I wanted to see if they look alright. I finished writing his blessings, though I fekt I left them a little vague since i would assume that the power of the blessings is dependent on the skill level.

Closet Roulette: Hayato’s blessings take the form of dressing others, or himself, in different outfits. These outfits will often have representations of what type of blessing has been given. They separated into 7 different categories, each corresponding with one attribute of coords (coordinated outfits) that Hayato can make.

• Ethnic: Ethnic Coords are very natural and very often focus on greens, yellows, and oranges. Along with its green palette, Ethnic Coords often have patterns depicting flowers and leaves. These cords offer a boost to a characters racial abilities.

• Sexy: Sexy cords are tight, revealing and sport passionate purples, reds, and blacks. Their in your face nature inspires confidence in those that wear them. A person that wear a Sexy coord has improved will skills.

• Pop: Pop cords are bold, bright, fresh, and sporty. Their wide array of light colors, often focused on blue, inspire one’s body and soul with excitement and fun. Those that wear Pop coords have increased speed and agility.

• Lovely: Lovely coords are cute, often pink, ourfits that send the hearts of others aflutter. Their adorable nature makes it harder for other to want to lay their hands on the wearer, thus causing lower physical damage to the wearer.

• Cool: Cool coords are cutting edge and on focus on standing out rather than fitting in. This edge makes people keep their distance, and their distinctive nature puts the on a different level of energy. People who wear Cool coords sustain reduced damage from energy based attacks.

• Feminine: Feminine coords and simple, fresh, and cozy, making ones heart warm and fuzzy. Those that wear Feminine coords gain a small regenerative factor.

• Star: Currently there are no known benefits from simple Star coords. Any of the previous categories have a 10% chance of becoming a Star cord. If one does wear a Star coord that was supposed to be one of the previous six, the effects of the base coord will be amplified by a factor of .5. For example if a Feminine coord were to give a regenerative factor if 5% per post, it would be increased to 7.5%

As the name states when Hayato uses this ability he summons six different colored closets, each with a color that represents each attribute with the exception of Star, that surround and circle around the target. They then become light that surround the target and form the closet of the appropriate attribute that they have been blessed with. The closet doors open and reveal the person in an outfit that fits the attribute. This blessing lasts 3-5 posts.

Hayato can use this ability on himself, but it doesn’t work as a blessing. When using Closet Roulette on himself Hayato can access his Ether Morph Immersion states, which will be described in its respective section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
avatar

Joined : 2016-01-20
¥ Yen : 497088429
Posts : 1176
Karma : -4
Age : 16
Location : Tartarus.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
346100/999999  (346100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 383PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Frost, I would like to see if this is possible. Since Henrex's Shikai was unstable as fuck in Shadows and Shikai, but his blade DID turn into shadows. So, I was thinking since with the training with Cirno, his Shikai would be fully stable when he fully unlocked it. Would it be possible, since the Shikai is fully stable after that, would I be allowed to change it from it's current state in the app, to something I have planned, which would change it's appearance, and have a new ability that would only change it in appearance. Would I need to get it pre-approved, or would it be allowed at all?

The appearance would resemble a scythe, with a hole in the middle of the shaft of the scythe. This scythe would radiate Henrex's black and purple spiritual energy, which would be the shadows that are present within all of Henrex's darkness attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2016-06-13
¥ Yen : 139601634
Posts : 257
Karma : 2
Location : US

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
123800/999999  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 384PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello! I am new to this site and had a few things I wished to clarify before I really got into working on a character application.

1] Are the Rukongai's outer districts as brutal (or more brutal) here as they were in the canon? Are they numbered the same? Mostly a question regarding the application's history, and for proper shaping of the character.

2] Are Shinigami with animalistic characteristics canon here? I'm somewhat referring to characters like Sajin Komamura in the canon, although I was hoping to do something not to that degree (less animalistic stuff).

3] When you first create an application, do you need to plan out your bankai at that time, or can you hold that off until later?

4] In my history is it okay to make up characters as long as they are not too important? It is a silly question to ask, I suppose, but I'd rather make absolute certain.

5] I generally like to go into real detail about things, when I can manage it. Should I hold back for the history when it comes to mature themes, or use spoilers, or a NSFW tag, or what?

I apologize in advanced if any of these questions do not belong here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

OTY

Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148230047
Posts : 15339
Karma : 178
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 385PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 pm

@Viz wrote:
Im starting to write Hayato's new angel Iramasha powers and I wanted to see if they look alright. I finished writing his blessings, though I fekt I left them a little vague since i would assume that the power of the blessings is dependent on the skill level.

Closet Roulette: Hayato’s blessings take the form of dressing others, or himself, in different outfits. These outfits will often have representations of what type of blessing has been given. They separated into 7 different categories, each corresponding with one attribute of coords (coordinated outfits) that Hayato can make.

• Ethnic: Ethnic Coords are very natural and very often focus on greens, yellows, and oranges. Along with its green palette, Ethnic Coords often have patterns depicting flowers and leaves. These cords offer a boost to a characters racial abilities. [To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Sexy: Sexy cords are tight, revealing and sport passionate purples, reds, and blacks. Their in your face nature inspires confidence in those that wear them. A person that wear a Sexy coord has improved will skills. [To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Pop: Pop cords are bold, bright, fresh, and sporty. Their wide array of light colors, often focused on blue, inspire one’s body and soul with excitement and fun. Those that wear Pop coords have increased speed and agility. [b][To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Lovely: Lovely coords are cute, often pink, ourfits that send the hearts of others aflutter. Their adorable nature makes it harder for other to want to lay their hands on the wearer, thus causing lower physical damage to the wearer. [b][To what extent are they boosted? Base it on his mastery of blessing]

• Cool: Cool coords are cutting edge and on focus on standing out rather than fitting in. This edge makes people keep their distance, and their distinctive nature puts the on a different level of energy. People who wear Cool coords sustain reduced damage from energy based attacks.[b] [By what percent? Base it off his mastery of blessings]


• Feminine: Feminine coords and simple, fresh, and cozy, making ones heart warm and fuzzy. Those that wear Feminine coords gain a small regenerative factor. [How does it regenerate? By what extent?]

• Star: Currently there are no known benefits from simple Star coords. Any of the previous categories have a 10% chance of becoming a Star cord. If one does wear a Star coord that was supposed to be one of the previous six, the effects of the base coord will be amplified by a factor of .5. For example if a Feminine coord were to give a regenerative factor if 5% per post, it would be increased to 7.5%

As the name states when Hayato uses this ability he summons six different colored closets, each with a color that represents each attribute with the exception of Star, that surround and circle around the target. They then become light that surround the target and form the closet of the appropriate attribute that they have been blessed with. The closet doors open and reveal the person in an outfit that fits the attribute. This blessing lasts 3-5 posts.

Hayato can use this ability on himself, but it doesn’t work as a blessing. When using Closet Roulette on himself Hayato can access his Ether Morph Immersion states, which will be described in its respective section.

Left most of my concerns in bold.

Henrex Astillon wrote:
Frost, I would like to see if this is possible. Since Henrex's Shikai was unstable as fuck in Shadows and Shikai, but his blade DID turn into shadows. So, I was thinking since with the training with Cirno, his Shikai would be fully stable when he fully unlocked it. Would it be possible, since the Shikai is fully stable after that, would I be allowed to change it from it's current state in the app, to something I have planned, which would change it's appearance, and have a new ability that would only change it in appearance. Would I need to get it pre-approved, or would it be allowed at all?

The appearance would resemble a scythe, with a hole in the middle of the shaft of the scythe. This scythe would radiate Henrex's black and purple spiritual energy, which would be the shadows that are present within all of Henrex's darkness attacks.

Yes, it would be possible to change it in the thread. Just make a pre-power upgrade and I'll probably make a power upgrade thread for Hero Quest. So give me a little bit to make a prize claim for Cirno's Hero Quest.

@Yuki wrote:
Hello! I am new to this site and had a few things I wished to clarify before I really got into working on a character application.

1] Are the Rukongai's outer districts as brutal (or more brutal) here as they were in the canon? Are they numbered the same? Mostly a question regarding the application's history, and for proper shaping of the character.

2] Are Shinigami with animalistic characteristics canon here? I'm somewhat referring to characters like Sajin Komamura in the canon, although I was hoping to do something not to that degree (less animalistic stuff).

3] When you first create an application, do you need to plan out your bankai at that time, or can you hold that off until later?

4] In my history is it okay to make up characters as long as they are not too important? It is a silly question to ask, I suppose, but I'd rather make absolute certain.

5] I generally like to go into real detail about things, when I can manage it. Should I hold back for the history when it comes to mature themes, or use spoilers, or a NSFW tag, or what?

I apologize in advanced if any of these questions do not belong here.


1. Somewhat more brutal. Right now they are more unified after the events here:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12715-changes-to-the-soul-society-demonic-incursion-news

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14175-reimu-the-iramasha-clan-brings-new-life-to-the-rukongai-soul-society-news-update

2. Yes they are.

3. You can plan your bankai ahead of time. You may or may not get approved. Chances are you won't, but that is at the digression of the moderator/admin reviewing it.

4. That's fine.

5. Go full out if you want @ all of those themes and detail.

__________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence


Kade'S cotm
Joined : 2010-07-30
¥ Yen : 167815726
Posts : 2484
Karma : 3
Location : Death Valley NJ, Small Part

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 386PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Ya might as well place Zaine Kil'Jaeden since he doesn't exist anymore. Place him in the archives. Meaning I'll need to make a new profile app for Eric Zarathos.
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14346-zaine-kil-jaeden-approved-0-2?highlight=Zaine

Also Zamiel too......Once Engra now that now him and Eric are one again.
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15149-zamiel-bloodriver-approved-5-5


Last edited by Kade on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 176232766
Posts : 588
Karma : 2
Age : 24

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 387PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:42 pm

I need Hayatos new powers to get a once over to ensure things seem alright so far. There is still a lot missing, such as his Ether Morphs, but the abilities I have planned for those are extensions of what I have down right now. I have a link to the application because It is a bit large to just post in here.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15438-hayato-nishi-update-2016-wip#103470
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
¥ Yen : 120231040
Posts : 556
Karma : 8

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 388PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 am


__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desu
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
avatar

s_e stuff
Joined : 2013-11-04
¥ Yen : 210730980
Posts : 817
Karma : 6

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 389PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 am

Aight so I got an idea for Yuel being a Suika. I've already made note in threads that Yuel has wanted to go to Soul Society, though the reason is never stated; at most, it's implied that she jsut wanted to test her contraptions to see if she can travel interdimensionally, and of all the realms SS seemed the safest considering the Shinigami are generally a force for good. That being said, she's clearly 14 and 100% human, especially considering her lack of spiritual awareness. She's also through Gin and my plotting, a Soan. While making her stuff to later unlock as she progresses, I made her an Oni form, and i started reading on the Suika and Ibiki's history. I'm thinking Yuel could have been a born member, and for plot-sake in the future maybe even a sister to Ibiki, but the child suffered a constantly degrading reiryoku that was running dangerously close to basically terminal levels.

There was nothing that could be found, even with the resources of the Gotei's medical teams, that would permanently resolve the issue, as it seemed to be an inborn spiritual defect; at most, they could delay it. It was suggested that she underwent a rebirth of sorts, where the spiritual particles that made up her existence, after death, were contained so that the same spiritual particles could be reforged into another being, which sounds plausible given the existence of mod-souls. After going through with hit, Yuel undergoes a successful rebirth but the defect stays the same.

after a second rebirth, after more research into analysing just how the birth defect formed by taking a look at her particles when reforming, it was discovered that the latent spiritual pressure of the Soul Society realm was degrading Yuel's physical body and health, as she was just in general physically weak--which, naturally worried their parents even more considering Suikas are known to be physically enduring. But things like that happen some times. Another suggestion was for the rebirth to be held in the living realm, with amongst all the realms by far the least level of spiritual energy latently present.

The option of being put in a contained environment with controlled reishi was an option, but their parents didn't want Yuel essentially living in a hamster ball her whole life. Especially when the rest of her family was the social, physically tough type, as it may make her feel even more outcasted and just depressed; thus, they agreed with Yuel's rebirth in the realm of the living, so she could at least live a decent life. Thus, Yuel was reborn in the living realm, and she successfully lead a normal life as a human with her foster parents, which were really just a normal family but the spiritual particles that formed Yuel were basically inputted into them as an actual child was being conceived.

This can later tie into the forming of her Zanpakutō spirit despite Yuel currently being a human. This was back in the early 1900s as well, so how can Yuel be 14-15? That's because after this Yuel lived her full life as her parents could gaze upon the Living Realm and see her live a good life fully, Yuel's natural death ended up causing her to reform.

tampering with her spiritual particles gave them essentially the knack to reform after going through the Soul Cycle, thus allowing her to be reborn into the living realm again, over and over, which is how we end up with the Yuel of today, which may later regain all her memories at once and with some tampering, even assume the form of something akin to a substitute shinigami her aforementioned desire to go to the Soul Society may, surface level seem like just the logical choice if she were to test her device like in that one thread with Shadin, but underlying is the inborn sort of connection she feels for Soul Society that constant rebirth is also what threw off the Suika clan which led to being unable to relocate their kin, and why Yuel's current continued existence is unknown to them which is why, if she ever arrived at the Soul Society again, it'd be a massive surprise

__________________



NIGHTBURST BADGES:
 

casual post:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

OTY

Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148230047
Posts : 15339
Karma : 178
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 390PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:36 pm

@Kade wrote:
Ya might as well place Zaine Kil'Jaeden since he doesn't exist anymore. Place him in the archives. Meaning I'll need to make a new profile app for Eric Zarathos.
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14346-zaine-kil-jaeden-approved-0-2?highlight=Zaine

Also Zamiel too......Once Engra now that now him and Eric are one again.
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15149-zamiel-bloodriver-approved-5-5

@Viz wrote:
I need Hayatos new powers to get a once over to ensure things seem alright so far. There is still a lot missing, such as his Ether Morphs, but the abilities I have planned for those are extensions of what I have down right now. I have a link to the application because It is a bit large to just post in here.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15438-hayato-nishi-update-2016-wip#103470

@MorpheusDavol wrote:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15985-ghislain-vs-hayden-the-colosseum-of-madness-event#103726

Checking to see if Crow just destroyed the arena. Rip.

@desu wrote:
Aight so I got an idea for Yuel being a Suika. I've already made note in threads that Yuel has wanted to go to Soul Society, though the reason is never stated; at most, it's implied that she jsut wanted to test her contraptions to see if she can travel interdimensionally, and of all the realms SS seemed the safest considering the Shinigami are generally a force for good. That being said, she's clearly 14 and 100% human, especially considering her lack of spiritual awareness. She's also through Gin and my plotting, a Soan. While making her stuff to later unlock as she progresses, I made her an Oni form, and i started reading on the Suika and Ibiki's history. I'm thinking Yuel could have been a born member, and for plot-sake in the future maybe even a sister to Ibiki, but the child suffered a constantly degrading reiryoku that was running dangerously close to basically terminal levels.

There was nothing that could be found, even with the resources of the Gotei's medical teams, that would permanently resolve the issue, as it seemed to be an inborn spiritual defect; at most, they could delay it. It was suggested that she underwent a rebirth of sorts, where the spiritual particles that made up her existence, after death, were contained so that the same spiritual particles could be reforged into another being, which sounds plausible given the existence of mod-souls. After going through with hit, Yuel undergoes a successful rebirth but the defect stays the same.

after a second rebirth, after more research into analysing just how the birth defect formed by taking a look at her particles when reforming, it was discovered that the latent spiritual pressure of the Soul Society realm was degrading Yuel's physical body and health, as she was just in general physically weak--which, naturally worried their parents even more considering Suikas are known to be physically enduring. But things like that happen some times. Another suggestion was for the rebirth to be held in the living realm, with amongst all the realms by far the least level of spiritual energy latently present.

The option of being put in a contained environment with controlled reishi was an option, but their parents didn't want Yuel essentially living in a hamster ball her whole life. Especially when the rest of her family was the social, physically tough type, as it may make her feel even more outcasted and just depressed; thus, they agreed with Yuel's rebirth in the realm of the living, so she could at least live a decent life. Thus, Yuel was reborn in the living realm, and she successfully lead a normal life as a human with her foster parents, which were really just a normal family but the spiritual particles that formed Yuel were basically inputted into them as an actual child was being conceived.

This can later tie into the forming of her Zanpakutō spirit despite Yuel currently being a human. This was back in the early 1900s as well, so how can Yuel be 14-15? That's because after this Yuel lived her full life as her parents could gaze upon the Living Realm and see her live a good life fully, Yuel's natural death ended up causing her to reform.

tampering with her spiritual particles gave them essentially the knack to reform after going through the Soul Cycle, thus allowing her to be reborn into the living realm again, over and over, which is how we end up with the Yuel of today, which may later regain all her memories at once and with some tampering, even assume the form of something akin to a substitute shinigami her aforementioned desire to go to the Soul Society may, surface level seem like just the logical choice if she were to test her device like in that one thread with Shadin, but underlying is the inborn sort of connection she feels for Soul Society that constant rebirth is also what threw off the Suika clan which led to being unable to relocate their kin, and why Yuel's current continued existence is unknown to them which is why, if she ever arrived at the Soul Society again, it'd be a massive surprise


Just documenting I've addressed all these people in PC/PM.

__________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
 
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RP Dice Roll Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Gun/Military Thread
» Super Action Bio Thread Go!
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: Getting Started :: Communication Board-
Jump to: