Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm
Amelia trusted Yin one hundred percent, so as they went higher and higher, she looked around calmly at the wonderful scenery. Her eyes widened in awe as she hugged him tighter, but then when she felt him loosen on her back, she looked up to him and nodded. Her trust in him was so strong that when he stepped back and her body began to fall through the air, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. She enjoyed the feeling of the air rushing passed her, or her body rushing passed the air... It felt wonderful. If she wasn't with Yin, she would be frightened, absolutely scared to death, but that wasn't the case. After a few hundred feet, she felt Yin's arm wrap around her once again. She opened her eyes and smiled up to him as once again they went higher and higher. Unfortunately, this feeling of peace and bliss was not for everyone at the moment. Amelia stopped Yin from moving again when she saw Shiro. "Is he okay?" she asked, knowing that Yin could speak with him.

"No, no, no, no!!!" Shiro said, his body trembling in fear as he clung to Yin's head, his claws accidentally digging into him. "This is TOO high. I am a land animal. I run. I do not fly. Put me back down on the ground now." Shiro's front arm had come across Yin's eyes as he clung to them, blocking his vision. At this moment, Amelia was distracted by something above the clouds. She looked up and like she had no sense, she stepped away from Yin and only for two steps did she stand on ground. Little did she know that this was because of her own power. When she realized what she had done, she looked down with wide eyes, and the temporary footing she had accidentally created broke and her body began to plummet to the earth. "Oh god..." she looked back to Yin only to see that he was preoccupied with a panicking Shiro. ".... I'm gonna... YIIIIIIN!" Suddenly she began screaming at the top of her lungs, her body falling faster and faster.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed]

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

”...No.” He replied, as Shiro proceeded to throw a mini fit in his arms, and Yin struggled with him, before his hands got over his eyes, and he could not see. ”GARRAHBARWAHSAH! Yin said, as his right hand gripped onto the scruff of the tiger cub's face, and he pulled him off, looking him deadset in the eyes.

”Do not-” He was cut off mid sentence as he looked over, noticing Amelia's lack of presence immediately as he heard her voice, looking down. ”DARNIT!” He yelled, bringing back Shiro before chucking the cub forwards, releasing his grip on the cub as it flew directly for Amelia.

Yin vanished, as suddenly, everything stopped around him. His eyes widened, as he looked downwards, taking simple steps towards the frozen Amelia and Shiro, walking down farther and farther, totally calm as he kept everything froze where it was. He reached where Amelia was, and as he pressed his amrs around her, there was a sudden JERK, before he felt her securely in his arms once more.

”...Little Amelia, ask the Doctor how to perform Chaos Warp sometime.” Yin said, explaining how he had literally teleported from one place to the next, instantaneously. ”And Shiro, the next time you do that... I flay you. Caphece?” He asked the tiger cub, a scowl on his face as his right eye twitched, thinking about how scared Amelia had sounded as she fell down farther and farther. He looked at them both, waiting for them to calm down and prepare themselves before continuing again.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am
As she had been falling, Amelia felt something strange happening to her body and this only scared her more. Out of no where, Yin appeared above her and attempted to grab her hand, but then another strange thing happened. As he grabbed her hand, it seemed to change completely, turning into water and she continued to fall. Amelia's heart skipped a beat as her body getting closer and closer to the ground. She turned her head towards the earth. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh GOD!" She screamed in her mind and out of absolute no where the water within the air around her body collected at an extremely rapid rate. And to top it all off, her body was falling towards a lake. The lake from the water raised up towards her when she was about one hundred and fifty feet away. All of the water collected around her body and suddenly froze, stopping her in mid air. Amelia was an ice cube!

After a moment, suddenly the water melted and she fell down about twenty feet into the lake. She immediately swam upwards towards the surface and moved over to the shore, laying down on it as she tried to catch her breath. "What was that? What just happened? Did I do that?" Amelia thought as she began coughing a bit. She crawled completely out of the water and rolled over on her back, staring up to the sky. That was definitely a extremely frightening experience, but something within her changed during it. Little did she know, her eyes didn't look normal anymore, but instead were slit like a snakes.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Yin felt as if his heart stopped, as Amelia fell down further and further and further, throwing himself after her as fast as he could, grabbing onto Shiro by his little paws in aggravation as Yin shot down further and further, seeing the water acting around her, and his eyes widening as he watched the water beneath Amelia beginning to move. He opened his mouth in surprise as suddenly...

ICE.

Yin's body smashed into the ice as he winced to himself, throwing himself to the side as he slid along it, sliding and sliding before falling off the edge, crumpling on the side of the lake as his body uncurled... revealing Shiro, who had not a scratch on his fluffly little body. Yin merely lay there, before he looked up as Amelia herself burst from the water, as she rolled over onto her back and he rolled over to her, except he was on his front.

He looked down at her, his eyes reflecting her face, her own slit orbs reflecting his own perfectly as Yin closed his eyes, reaching down before starting to administer CPR... or was intending to at first, before it just became a soft kiss, before he ascended again, sitting on his legs as he looked down at Amelia.

”...Little Amelia, how do you feel?” He asked her, blinking down as he awaited the answer, blinking down at her with a worried look on his face, before he looked up at the sky as drops of water fell onto his face, coating his hair and head with moisture, his unkempt hair sticking to the side of his head before he looked down at Amelia once again, nervous.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am
Amelia had been unaware of Yin's slamming into the ice she had some how created in her time of need. When he rolled over to her and went to give her CPR, she was breathing fine and enjoyed the fact that it moved into a kiss. She brought her arms up and around to Yin's back, holding him rather tightly as the kiss continued. Once it was broken, Amelia could only smile, fighting a small blush. She was still unaware to the changes within her eyes, but when he asked her how she was feeling, she thought for a moment and sat up. "Well..." she looked towards the water and then down to her hands, "I... feel... powerful." She closed her hands into fists and smiled. The energy that had been attempting to mold with her body ever since the surgery had finally calmed and merged with her essence. Her very being was finally at rest and she felt complete once more. The power that the surgery had given was immense, and finally she could feel it. There were also a few other things she could tell now too.

Amelia looked over to Shiro and smiled. "At least you're okay." she said sweetly and then stood up, looking back to Yin. "That was really nice of you... Taking me up there. I don't think I have ever seen anything so pretty before..." She rubbed the back of her head shyly, "Well I don't know.... I still don't remember anything about my past..." She didn't ever remember telling Doctor Hebi that she remembered nothing. In fact, he had never seemed interested in anything about her. Oh well. She didn't really care. She loved each side of him and that was all that mattered to her. Shiro suddenly ran over to Amelia and walked in and out of her legs, rubbing his fur up against her. "You know... I wish I could understand him. I am glad that you do. At least now he can talk to someone that will talk back.... So.. What do you want to do for the rest of the time you have? How long do you think you have until Doctor comes back?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

She feels powerful...? He parroted to himself, thinking. However, as he looked at her, she seemed to be comfortable; as if a tumult storm within her had finally calmed down at last. ”I'm merely sorry that our little trip could not last longer.” Yin replied, giving Shiro a mile wide stare before returning his gaze to Amelia.

”Do you want to know about your past?” Yin asked. He didn't know what her past was, nor did he make it sound like that. He merely wanted to know what she wanted. However, something felt strange as she looked at him, before he suddenly stopped in his tracks, having just stood up straight.

”Amelia... do not follow me. Go back to the lab now.”[/color] He said, before a vacant look came to his eyes, his mouth getting very small, before he suddenly gripped his right side with his right hand, as he bit on his bottom lip. Hard.

”NOW!” He said, before he suddenly shot off to the left, his sandaled feet clacking against the grounds of the mountains as he ran up to the river, before he leaped inside, and as his head entered underneath his head flew back. ”WAHA!” A voice cried out from his lips before he plunged into the water... and left without a trace.

That is, other than the massive explosion of water he created, as well of the thousands upon thousands of snakes that blasted out of the water, slithering all along the area before they shivered, turning into nothingness.

...I'm not leaving. I'm here now. I realize. But if you give me more headaches, I will hurt her to make you stop. ...bast@rd. I'm you. What do you expect? After having a miniature argument within his head, Dr. Hebi's eyes closed. He didn't know what had been trying to get out of him during that instant... but it seemed his massive intervention had prevented it.

...Because that thing doesn't look like something I can negotiate with. The Doctor thought as his back touched down onto the bottom of the lake, his eyes looking blankly up at the sky above, wondering about everything he had seen from the backside of his own mind...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 am
"No. Don't feel sorry. If it wasn't for that, I don't think things would have calmed down inside my tummy." Amelia said happily as she set a hand on her stomach. She thought for a moment about Yin's next question and looked off. "Actually... No. I don't want to know." she said calmly and sounding rather serious, "I know it's a part of me and that I should probably want to know, but I really don't. If I go back to the way I was before, I have no idea what will happen. For all I know I could have been a murderer, a princess, rich, poor, orphaned... And now I have a home and someone I love and want to be with forever... I'd rather keep the past behind me. So the answer is no, I don't want... to..." Amelia looked at Yin in confusion and worry. He had suddenly told her to go back to the lab and something about him changed. "But I do-..." she jumped, startled when he yelled now. She stared at him for a moment, wide eyed and worried. She looked to Shiro and held her arms out to him. The small white tiger cub jumped up and, she wrapped her arms around him tightly as she began backing away from Yin.

"I love you. ALL of you. Do not forget that..." Amelia said, figuring out what was actually going on. His change and tone and demeanor made her think that either Doctor was coming back or Yang was coming out. Either way, she wasn't sure she wanted to be in the area when it happened. She turned away and ran off about the same time that Yin had darted off in the other direction as well. "Shiro... we have to hurry..." she said, actually sounding rather scared, but not for herself, for Hebi. She wasn't sure on how to get back to the lab either. With everything that had happened, her sense of direction was slightly off. Out of no where a large explosion sounded and Amelia was caught off guard and fell forward, little Shiro sliding out of her arms. She looked upwards and saw snakes shooting into the air and then falling down. "What... does that mean?" she thought to herself. She couldn't go back now. She didn't want to leave him. "Shiro.. go back to the lab... now." she spoke in a way that she never thought she would. She was demanding this. Shiro nodded and ran off as Amelia stood up and headed back into the direction that Yin had gone.

"I shouldn't have ever turned away..." she thought to herself in a panic and crying, as she continued running as fast as she could, "I should have ran after him. I know he told me to go... but I should not have left his side... Why did I leave his side?!" Once she arrived, she looked around the lake and couldn't tell where Hebi was at first. It wasn't Yin anymore, she could tell that just by the reaction her own body was making towards it. "He's... under the lake." she thought to herself, "And it's Doctor..." A small smile formed on her lips. She was fine with this. She wanted to show him something anyway. Amelia took a step into the lake and even though she was in water, she was walking like normal. She was beginning to understand her power and everything within her much more now. She made her way over to Doctor and stopped less than a foot away. "Welcome back..." she said with that same sweet tone and held a hand out to him, "I think it's about time that your body get some rest... Especially after everything that has happened. You did rescue me from Peter already hurt."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 am

The Doctor felt himself rising out of the water, as he came to stand on its surface, focusing the chaos energy on his feet as he used it to stand on the waters surface, looking right at Amelia with his impassive face. ”...I merely need to return to my lab. We both do, now.” He said as he took a sweeping step forwards, placing Amelia back in the cradle that was his arms, looking down at her.

”Look into my eyes.” He told her, knowing that his glasses had wound up in his pants pockets; he was not sure when, though. ”You are...like me now.” He said, as his right hand moved out from below Amelia, massaging her tail as he brought the sharp tip up from below her, smothing it out gently as it he laid it on her stomach. ”Do not allow your tail to drag... or else it will get dirty.” He explained, before he looked around at Hebi, or more accurately, Hebi came around to look at him. He smiled at his snake, before it wound around bheind him once more, as the Doctor relaxed somewhat, continuing his trek back to the base, as he reached the vent. He looked at Amelia, just once, before he released her into the vent, following himself as he leaped into the air, snaking down into it and back into the comfort of his lab... for some rest.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 am
Thread Is Closed!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Snakehearted Experiment: Momentary Escape [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum