Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Amaya's Communication Thread I_vote_lcapAmaya's Communication Thread I_voting_barAmaya's Communication Thread I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Amaya's Communication Thread I_vote_lcapAmaya's Communication Thread I_voting_barAmaya's Communication Thread I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

Amaya's Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual
~Amaya~

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaya's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Amaya's Communication Thread Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 am

The Reason I put up this thread is..

From tomorrow on, I will have to study for next week's examination, my 2nd final exam before i graduate to college.

I also made this thread to keep me notified..

Although i'll be less active from tomorrow on, I'll be posting like crazy before i begin to study, to keep my activeness up and up. I won't dissapoint everyone~

A lot has happened this year..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Amaya's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

<3 Gogo Amaya!

Didja apply for the Iramasha Medical Heir? I can't remember right now, but I'd still liek a thread with Akina/Yakuin, if that doesn't bother you. Do you want me to start it?

Also, I can't wait to rp with you more <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual
~Amaya~

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaya's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 am

I'd be happy to roleplay with you using Akina if meh had the time to. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Amaya's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Andrew seems to have finish his post were just waiting on you when your not busy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaya's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Amaya's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Communication Thread   Amaya's Communication Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaya's Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1