Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 pm
The Doctor was typing simply on his computer, thinking to himself. Remember our deal... He told the personality within himself. The deal was simple; Yin didn't bother the Doctor about what he did and the Doctor didn't harm Amelia any more than he needed to for his experiments. So all Yin could do was wait at the back of his mind, shaking his head at the personality who controlled his body.

Not that the Doctor thought of it as such. He knew that the body belonged to all the personalities inside of it. He just happened to be the dominant one. He knew about his other personalities; and he knew about Yang, the opposite side of Yin. "It's interesting, you know." He said, speaking as he felt Amelia beginning to stir to consciousness. It had been roughly two weeks since Yin had come out; since then, the Doctor had tested many of Amelia's attributes, viewing how much stronger that she had gotten. He had a neat pile of data; from what he found out, she could easily take on a captain of the gotei now, as opposed to before when she could barely harm a Selve.

Now, however, she would be able to rip them apart if she chose. The Doctor now knew why she stayed; it was for his Yin side. She found something interesting about him and stayed there for him. He didn't believe that she was staying there for all his sides; that wasn't something he could understand, no matter how many times she tried to drill it into his skull.

"There's a power you have that you have not tried yet." He said simply, a small smile on his face as he continued entering data into his computer. His Selves were still watching her from every angle, out of view; she was wearing her cloak as normal. "However, today's test will be different than most." He said, as he kicked himself off of his chair, sliding back to where Amelia was, as he laid his head back on the chair to look at her, his spine easily bending all the way for his nose to be inches away from her own.

"Today... I'm going to have you collect a specimen for me." He said, looking right into her eyes as he spoke.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Amelia rolled over onto her side, her eyes fluttering open as once again she was brought out of dreamland and into Hebiville! She looked up to the Selve, her eyes adjusting as she smiled to him. At first she thought it was Hebi, but she soon realized differently. "I don't like Hebi faaakes!!" she said in a whining manner, kicking her leg towards the Selve to get him away from her. She heard Doctor's voice and turned to him. She blinked a few times as he slid across the floor in his chair. As he stopped in front of her, a loving smile moved onto her face. "How is it going to be different Doctor?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side as she moved her legs till they hung over the side of her bed. "Oh... And morning Yin! Morning Yang!" she said happily as she slid off the bed and stood on her own two feet. She listened to what he was saying while stretching her arms upwards and leaning back to stretch her back as well. Hearing his next comment, she froze and blinked at him.

"You want me to collect a specimen?" Amelia was confused on the wording and had to think for a minute on what he meant. She nodded when she realized it and then raised an eyebrow, "What would you like me to go get? Oh! And are you gonna come with me?" She seemed excited about it. Of course in her mind, she thought he was meaning some sort of animal from the forest that was above them. At least she hoped that was it. Either way, she would do her best to get the job done. "I can do it for my Hebi. Yes." Amelia mumbled under her breath and then walked over to a hook on a wall. She pulled her cloak off of the hook and quickly dressed herself, pulling the hood over her head and looked back to him. "When do you want me to start?" she said in a cheerful tone, awaiting his answer.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 pm

The Doctor watched her as she got herself up, blinking as she placed her cloak on over her head. What she was wearing or not wearing really didn't matter to him; at least not in the lab. ”First off... what is a Hebi Fake? None of them have a Hebi inside of them.” He snapped his fingers as one walked up, and the doctor traced a finger around the stomach of the selve's cloak, as it was torn away from the rest of the fabric, revealing a small gardner snake. ”See? They don't have anything special inside of themselves. Therefore they are Selves; they have true self, but to exist they must have some kind of Self. So I gave them the name of the one thing they do not have.” He explained simply, blinking at her.

”I would like for you to collect a plus for me.” He said simply, smiling softly. ”I will be there to observe you, nothing more unless you use the mind link.” He said, before he looked above them, stepping out of his chair as he took a step towards Amelia. He didn't think about Shiro or where the tiger cub was; he merely acted as the ring around their heads formed once more. The ground pushed them up as it had done once before, and they were rising up through the ground almost like an elevator once again.

”This will be a simple task; a human male soul has wandered into my forest. I want to know some things about Plusses... but I've never been able to lure them close enough to the lab to get them. That's where you and your strange headache-inducing voice comes in. Merely lure the soul over to where this ring of ground comes up, and I'll be more than pleased.” He said, as at last they finished their rise, standing firmly at the top of the ground, the trees of the forest all around them, and a good hundred meters away what looked like a human man, a chain hanging from his chest, looking around himself blankly...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:37 pm
Amelia listened to his question and pointed to what Doctor Hebi would usually call a Selve. "That! That is a Hebi fake." She said, but Hebi began to explain why that didn't make any sense. She understood, but she liked her little nickname for them, and to her they were fake Hebi's. They were like 'wannabes', things that wished they could be Hebi, so she called them Hebi fakes. "I don't want to change the name just because of that!" Amelia said with a sweet smile, giggling a bit. She had her own little reasons. She refused to call them Selves for on reason, he refused to call her Amelia. In truth, she was just waiting for him to say her name once, without another personality being involved. She couldn't remember a single time that he had actually used her name, and she was determined to make it happen!

"Oh... So you want a plus? Okay!" Amelia said happily as he stepped towards her, "I think that should be easy enough! And I'll only use a mind link if something happens and I need your help, but I think I'll be okay." As the ground began to raise upwards, Amelia began humming a soft song to herself while listening to Doctor. "You've never been able to lure them? Hm... I thought you'd just capture them or something, and what do you mean by my headache including voice?" Still, she was unaware of her Angelic Voice ability, and probably was not going to be aware of it until she had it explained to her in some way, which hadn't happened yet. She stared at him confused as they finally stopped at the top and then looked around. It was nice up here again, but about one hundred meters away, there was a male standing there blankly with a chain coming from his chest.

"Hm..." Amelia gave the plus a slightly saddened look and without saying anything to Doctor, she began running towards him. She stopped about ten feet away and waved sweetly towards the Plus. "Hi... Are you okay?" she asked with a concerned look on her face. She would begin stepping slowly closer to this male, hoping he wouldn't get scared off. At the moment, she had a concern for it's safety and how it was feeling. She didn't like it when people seemed helpless, and at the moment, this one did.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm

The Doctor merely watched, the same smile on his face as he listened closely to what was said between the two, his serpent's eyes trained on Amelia the whole time....

The Plus looked up, scared at first as it threw its arms up to defend itself. ”G-Go away! Y-you're going to try to take me away again!” He said, cowering as he tried backing up, before hearing her speak. ”I'm not ok! T-there's this guy with weird slitted eyes like you have that keeps trying to eat me with his tail! He's a monster but I can't find out how to get out of here!” The spirit continued, its eyes darting back and forth in fear as he called the Doctor a monster out of raw terror. However, he had stopped backing away, Amelia's voice sounding so soft, like it was impossible that she would ever harm him.

Interesting... So he remembers how my hypnosis failed.... The doctor thought to himself, his smile slightly diminishing. He could clearly see the sleeping teeth on the Plus' chest, not moving at all. It aggravated the doctor to think there was a species that could resist his powers; but Plus' minds were so confused that he wasn't able to gain entry. That was why he was capturing this one, hoping to find a way to influence it himself. But for that, he needed to capture the darn thing...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 pm
"A monster?" Amelia blinked a few times, "You're silly!" She giggled happily, sounding just as sincere as she always did. She stepped a bit closer to him and held her hand out, offering it to him. "I know who you're talking about. It's Doctor Hebi and he isn't a monster. He saved me from death and takes care of me now. He just wants to take you down into our home to watch over you, just like he watches over me now."

Obviously she was playing around with her own words. She had a job to do here, and it was to collect this plus. It was hard to do that when she refused to lie. She did her best to tell him the truth, and so far he wasn't lying. "Come on. Come with me, so I can take you back there. Then you won't be alone out in this place anymore, okay?"

She always kept a beautiful smile on her face. She was not lying to him. Her words were completely sincere. In her mind, Doctor Hebi was not a monster, so it wasn't a lie. The lab was her home, and he would want to watch over him. Nothing she said was a lie. It may have not been all the information, but withholding information is much different than lying, at least... that is what she wanted to believe...

"If you come with me..."

She still sounded sweet, but it was now an act. Something in her mind had come forth. She shifted her personality. Although only Doctor Hebi would be able to tell by the very, VERY small shift in her tone. Still her voice would sway him to believe these words that she said. It would slightly alter his thought process as her words echoed through his mind, trying to convince him that she was right.

"If you come with me... You won't have to worry about being stuck out here alone anymore... You'll have me and Doctor Hebi."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

The Doctor began to gradually smile once more, his smile widening as he heard Amelia speak. I think something about her voice... sways the will... He thought to himself as he continued watching the pair.

Meanwhile, the Plus merely blinked at her, his eyes having stopped their darting and just looking at her. ”I-I am not silly... I'm scared...” He said, but a small frown came to his face, as if he thought that wasn't right. She said something about the Doctor not being a monster, and he felt himself slowly nodding his head to her words, his eyes unfocused now. ”To take me home...” He said distantly, before she began speaking once more. His right foot came forwards, hesitant and nearly drawing itself back, but she spoke once more, and the foot came forwards again, towards that voice that promised no hurt, no fear, just peace.

”You and... Doctor Hebi... the snake freak...” He muttered, no longer thinking of him as a monster, but instead as a freak. He took ahold of her hand, his eyes still dreary as he looked to her for where to go.

Meanwhile, the Doctor spoke to Amelia through the mind link. Excellent... Now just bring him back over here and we can go back down to the lab... where you will need to restrain him. Use your snakes as bindings... and prepare him for transportation. He said simply, his toothless smile rediculously large on his face as he watched Amelia, waiting for her to come back over to where he was...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm
It was unfortunate for this plus that her voice offered something that she was not only unaware of, but was also not what she actually spoke of. She did not tell him anything about pain or fear. Just that he wouldn't have to worry about being alone, he would be watched over, and he would be taken to their home; the lab. As he took her hand, she smiled even happier and pulled him into a soft hug. "There you go. Now you can come home with me and Doctor Hebi. Just remember that he isn't a monster and he isn't a freak. He is Doctor Hebi the man that watches over us now." She broke the hug, continuing to hold softly onto this plus's hand and turned towards Doctor Hebi. As he spoke to her through the mind link, she did not break eye contact with the plus. This was to make sure that he didn't feel threatened or frightened. It was saddening to know that he trusted her, yet she was not giving him all the information that he deserved. She was not a liar and she had made a promise. Although, she had just come to the realization that she was going to change more than she thought at first while spending time with Doctor Hebi, Yin, and Yang. Only time will tell how much she was going to change though. She just hoped that she wouldn't be bad.

"Of course... Doctor Hebi." she spoke to him through the mind link. "I will bring him right over to you." It would be apparent that something within her consciousness did shift to allow her to knowingly bring a soul to him for experimentation. She did not let go of the soul's hand and stopped right in front of Doctor Hebi. At this point, she was practically latched onto him, although he wouldn't be able to feel how solid her grip was until he decided to attempt to run, if he decided that. She broke eye contact with the plus and looked to Hebi, smiling happily to him. "I brought him!" she said through the mind link, "Did I do good?" She asked this, hoping for a yes. She wanted nothing more than to make him proud.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 pm

The Plus merely followed her, his eyes blank and his face smiling as she hugged him, so gentle, before dragging him along. Meanwhile, the Doctor merely continued to smile. She's changed... He thought to himself, pleased. She knows what she's about to put him through... And is still doing it. Interesting. He thought, as she came before him.

He heard her ask him if she had done good, as he lifted his head up from his hood, his wide eyes and smiling face meeting the Plus directly. Immediately, he lost his calm, as his eyes widened and he tried to struggle... and found that the girl that he had embraced had him caught in an insanely strong grip. He was unable to move a single inch as he could only look at the Doctor in fear, like prey frozen by the sight of its natural predator, the snake.

”You have done very, very good, Alexandra.” He said, smiling at her as he finally, finally gave her a name. Alexandra, a saint; it matched her so well. However, it was not the name she gave herself; just like she was no longer the same person who the Doctor had found, evident from her actions and her... he almost believed loyalty towards him. As soon as he spoke this, his tongue trailed down from his mouth, as the entire group moved on the rock once more, shooting back down into the lab, before it suddenly stopped. Let's test something, shall we...? He thought as he spoke.

”Alexandra... Please strap him down to the table. You know the procedure...” He said simply, referring to when he had first found her, unstrapping her before she had awoken back then. She should easily be able to restrain the plus; in addition to using her snakes if she needed to to strap him down.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 pm
Amelia's smile dropped slightly as he called her by the name Alexandra. It was hard to keep the smile now. "It's a name... I guess, but whats wrong with calling me by my own name... It's not like it's bad or anything, so why won't he call me by Amelia..." Amelia shook her head and pushed off the thoughts, looking back up to Doctor Hebi with a slightly weakened smile. In this little personality shift of hers, she may be indifferent or slightly uncaring towards the plus and other people, but when it comes to 'her Hebi', she felt everything like normal. It really hurt her feelings for him to refuse to call her by a name she liked. As they lowered rather quickly into the lab, she felt the plus trying to grip onto her. As if she was completely uncaring toward it's well-being now, her slightly narrowed eyes shifted towards him, "Stop. Now." She looked back towards Doctor and nodded to him, her smile immediately returning to her lips as she dragged the plus over to the table.

"Upsy daisy!" she said as she practically pulled the frightened man from his feet and forced him down on the table. One thing she did do, she used ice. With a sweep of her hand, a three inch thick layer of solid ice wrapped around the plus's ankles and attached him to the table. After that, she did the same to his wrists and moved to the opposite side of the table, her tail coming around the plus's neck to keep him from thrashing around and hurting himself. "Try to keep yourself calm, okay?" she spoke back in that extremely cheerful and sweet voice she had. A small smile was once again plastered on her face as she ignored the fact that he was about to be put through hell. As long as it made Doctor Hebi happy, she was happy. That's all that matters.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum