Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 am

The Doctor smiled as she strapped him down using her ice. Interesting... She's changed... The thoughts came to him as he sat down in his chair, wheeling himself forwards. ”Very good job.. Lady A.” He said, smiling towards her. He realized it was strange; she still regarded everything happily. It was then that he realized that saying she was Alexandra wasn't quite right. She was still a cheerful woman as well, treating others in that upbeat manner of hers. Yet she still had a dark side; thus she was Lady A, Lady Alpha, Lady Alexandra, even Lady Amelia. It worked, the Doctor surmised as he looked down at the Plus.

His smile continued to grow as he looked down at the Plus, seeing him both shocked by Amelia's voice and trying to relax at the same time he fought for his life, breathing hard but not moving at all. The Doctor looked down in the Plus' eyes, opening his own as Hebi moved around the side of his neck, slithering across the man's body as it reached Amelia's tail, wrapping itself up in it as the Doctor continued to stare, manipulating this way and that. ”Kindly hand me my vial on my chair, please....” He asked Amelia, holding back a hand in the direction of the seat of his chair, which had a single vial plopped on the chair's armrest.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 am
Hearing Doctor Hebi call her Lady A, her head turned to him. She smiled very widely, happy about his choice. As long as it was Alexandra. She didn't like being called that at all. "Thank you Doctor!" she practically squeaked in happiness and jumped up and down a few times. That had made her entire day. As Hebi came around to her tail, she smiled and pet the top of the snakes head as she removed her tail from the plus's neck. Hearing Doctor Hebi ask her to bring a certain vial, she looked around and saw it in his chair. "Uh'huh!" she said and had started to walk over to it, but then stopped. "Hm..." she said and then concentrated. She shot her tail forward, stretching it, wrapped it around the vial, and brought it back to her. She had been practicing control over it. It came natural, but the strength and stretching was the part that she had to work on to the best of her abilities.

"Here you go!" she said as the vial was dropped into her own hands and then she held it out to Doctor Hebi with that same smile. "So, what do you want with him? What would make you interested in a plus?" she asked in an innocent manner, curious to his reasoning behind the capture of this plus. Of course, Amelia did her best not to think of it that way, but at this point and with this new found personality, she didn't care very much. She only wished to please Doctor Hebi and so far she seemed to be doing that. She was satisfied!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 pm

The Doctor didn't bother saying “you're welcome”; after all, there was no significant reason to. He blinked in surprise as she grabbed the vial with her tail, demonstrating just how much more control she had gotten over it, even stretching it out so that it would do what she wanted. He reached his hands out as the vial was placed in his hands, before he looked down at the Plus, smiling.

”You remember how you became very calm that time when Shiro first broke into my room here?” He asked her, his eyes flashing as he looked down at the plus frozen to the table. ”I cannot calm him down the same way. So I am giving him this poison to see if it will possibly make him more... susceptible.” He explained as Hebi came over his shoulder, piercing its fang into the cork of the bottle as the liquid inside of it emptied. The man beneath him shook in fear now, jerking even as he heard Amelia speaking once more.

Hebi lowered itself, before it pierced the plus' neck, and the Doctor's eyes widened; his smile quickly following suit as Hebi reeled back, its fang hollow once more as the snake repositioned itself in front of the plus, its eyes meeting his as Hebi's eyes began to swirl, changing color, around and around, as the doctor began making cooing noises. The plus seemed to be relaxing, calming down, stopping its fighting as it looked in Hebi's eyes, the Doctor slowly stopping his cooing.

”Look at Lady A.” The Doctor told the plus, as its head focused over towards Amelia. The Doctor's look also changed towards her, his smile not decreasing one bit. ”Now, Bark like a dog.” He said, and the plus' mouth opened, as he barked. The Doctor then spoke to Amelia. ”Now, I want to test something. You ask him to do something, anything he wouldn't normally.” He said, as his eyes looked back over at the Plus, waiting to see what would happen...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 pm
Amelia had a softened smile come over her face as she watched Doctor Hebi begin one of his experiments. It made her happy that for the first time, he had actually asked her to help him through one. It was definitely exciting, but at the same time she was slightly nervous and a little scared of what she was about to allow this man to go through. Taking a deep breath, she slowly let it out and then looked to Doctor Hebi as he asked her a question. She nodded to him as her answer and then looked down to the vial. "A poison...?" she thought. She immediately wanted to protest the use of a poison on this man, but it's not like she had any other way of calming this plus down, nor did she wish to anger Doctor Hebi, so she stayed silent and watched what was going to unfold before her. Hebi came around and pierced the neck of the plus, injecting it's poison. Amelia did her best not to look away and kept watching. Hebi's eyes were now swirling in front of the Plus's. As she watched, she felt as if she was too being calmed and this time she turned away, rubbing her eyes.

Amelia heard Doctor Hebi tell the plus to look to her. She looked down to the plus and blinked a couple times, watching to see if he would actually listen. He did. Even after that, he barked when he was told to. Amelia smiled and then looked up to Doctor Hebi as she was told to order the plus around as well. "Give Hebi a hug." she said with a smile. In this case, she was referring to the snake, not the Doctor. She just stood there and watched, waiting to see what the plus would do under the effects of the poison. When the plus didn't move, she realized he was struggling against the very thing she had created to prevent him from moving. "Oh..." she blinked and with a wave of her arm, the ice shattered and dropped to the floor, allowing him to move once more, "Now hug Hebi."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 pm

The Doctor blinked as he heard Amelia's request. She just asked him to give Hebi a hug? He wondered, raising an eyebrow as his smile smallened slightly, before he looked back down at the Plus, slightly scowling as he realized the plus was struggling against his icy bonds once again; she had given him an order without remembering about them, before he looked back up at her, and saw her shatter the ice.

He nodded and watched as the Plus' arms reached around the snake, and he embraced it to himself. Interesting... ”Your voice is manipulative and hypnotic.” He said, sitting back in his chair and smiling. ”Just like Hebi's eyes, speaking for you makes them want to obey what you say.” He said, as Hebi slipped out of the man's grip, returning to its normal position behind the Doctor. ”However, I need another test. Tell him to choke himself to unconsciousness. Then your test will be complete.” He said, his gaze remaining completely even as he asked her to help him in yet another experiment. It would be interesting to see which side reacted; the crazy side, or the side that had just revealed itself to him. Either way, he could feel Hebi behind him wriggling slightly back and forth from the situation, and the Doctor had a large smile on his face...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm
A big smile formed on her face as the plus did what she told it to. She was hoping that Doctor Hebi would be proud of her. She watched him go back to his chair and walked over to stand by his side, crouching down like she had been doing lately. Hearing what he had said, she raised her hand to her throat. "My voice... I knew there was something wrong with it, but I didn't think it was something like that..." she mumbled under her breath, a slightly saddened look in her eyes. She looked back up to Hebi as he asked her to do another thing, but her eyes widened at the request. "I... have to.. what?" she thought, her eye trembling in fear for a while, until suddenly they stopped. Amelia stood up fully and walked back to the plus's side, staring coldly down to him. "Choke yourself... and don't hold back." she said to him in a slightly emotionless tone. She figured that the plus would end up doing exactly what she told it to, so she merely returned to Doctor Hebi's side.

"You say my voice is hypnotic..." she said, her tone back to it's normal sweet sound, "If it is... What does it do to you?" She looked towards him, tilting her head to the side as she innocently asked a question that she really wanted answered. If her voice was like Hebi's eyes, then she assumed there was some effect on Doctor Hebi. If there wasn't, then how would he have known. This test of his today made her think that he wasn't really testing the plus, but instead testing her. For what reasons, she did not know.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:40 pm

He smiled at Amelia as she noted about her voice. I've wondered about it since day one... He thought to himself, slightly relaxing in his chair as he watched her face closely. At first, her face was tense, as if uncertain. But then, he saw it become cold, as Hebi began wriggling harder and harder behind him, hearing her tell him to choke himself as Hebi nearly began chuckling to himself.

She turned back to him, as her voice returned to normal. The Plus now had both hands over his neck, squeezing his own windpipe as hard as he could, as he began cutting off his own oxygen. ”It summons your “Prince”... or did, anyway.” The Doctor said, leaning back in his chair. ”You gave me headaches because you would drag out other parts of myself that I didn't want out in the open. Then Yin got out, and Yang nearly did as well. Yin got out once, and hugged you because your voice told him to.” The Doctor explained, his voice even and his eyes returning to their normal slightly amused look, his mouth a simple line across his face. ”However, since then, we have come to an understanding. I do not overly harm you to make headaches stop; and he does not give me headaches trying to get to you.” The Doctor explained, as he looked over at her and put a hand on her head, running it through her hair as he looked at her, Hebi wrapping around her as he glanced over at the Plus, seeing it had knocked itself out.

”Although, I must say, Lady A, you have proven to be a very good assistant...” He said, as his conniving smile returned. ”So how would you like to be my assistant? I've never had anyone as an assistant before, but none have been like you before.” He explained, knowing very well that she would most likely accept...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am
"My Prince? Yin...." Amelia thought to herself, realizing who he was talking about. A nice smile appeared on her lips as she remembered her short time with that side of Hebi. It was fun. She had felt safe, loved, and her loneliness was shattered. She loved being around Hebi, no matter what personality he was in, but there was still this bit of loneliness within her that she wished would be taken care of. It could be filled and probably would be filled, but this side of Hebi didn't want to fill it, so it was stuck being empty. She shrugged, "Oh well." She felt those thoughts leave her as she looked to Hebi now. His smile, whether twisted in a normal since of reality, was what made her happy now. It helped her move on. "I gave you headaches? I'm sorry I didn't know..." she said before he continued about the 'understanding' that they had come to. "So... he stops trying to come out to prevent me from getting hurt." she thought to herself and then something occurred to her. The first time he had come out, Doctor Hebi said it was a hug. Amelia immediately knew when that was. "He's come out... twice."

"Of course...." Amelia said with a smile as Doctor Hebi's question finally registered in her mind. "I would love to be your assisstant and I will help you in any way that I can.... but...." Amelia looked straight into his eyes with a serious look on her face, "I want you to answer oonnne thing!" Her normal smile then came back as she crouched down, setting her hands on his arm, much like a cat would. "I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't just allow Yin to take over. You're will is too strong for that. So... what happened that day to make you give up control. What did your mind think... when I kissed you? Because at the time, I wasn't kissing Yin, Doctor... I was kissing you. I'm sure you must have realized that..."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am

The Doctor merely shrugged at her apology; he didn't have much a reason to react to it one way or another. He merely blinked in curiousity as she said she had a question, looking at her. He looked down at her, looking up at him much like a feline would. ”...Your talk about snakes got to me.” He said simply, blinking before looking up at the ceiling.

”I was running a test with myself; and the test was true. You truly are... warm, even to another snake. And then, when you touched me, the Yin broke my will, as it was already weakened that day; it just got to be too much, he was too strenghtened by that and he broke out. That's how it happened.”

The Doctor explained, looking back down at Amelia once more after having explained, putting his hand back on her head and slowly running it down her back, like she was a cat. He was thinking of an assistant as a kind of pet; but he knew she would be useful. Not to mention, he himself knew that at first... that moment had not been a test. However, it was made into one; and that was all that mattered in the Doctor's mind.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 pm
Amelia could not stop staring at the Doctor now. She wasn't speaking. She was only looking at him. Something about the way he was talking... It was like he was trying to justify that day by changing what it was. That is at least what she got from what he said. It made her slightly sad that he did it, but what could she do? One of these days, she would make Hebi admit that he understood her feelings for him. After like five minutes of staring at him in complete silence, while gathering her own thoughts, Amelia stood back up and looked towards the Plus. "Okay... Well what do you want to do with him?" she asked as she walked over to the table. It should have been obvious by the tone of her voice that she was slightly upset and saddened by his reply to her. She stared blankly down at the unconscious plus and awaited Doctor Hebi's answer. "If there is nothing more that you need me for, I wouldn't mind resting a bit... I'm kind of tired and I am unsure why... What time is it?" She set a hand on her head, seeing that her forehead was actually sort of warm. She took in a deep breath, refusing to let Doctor know that she wasn't feeling very well and kept a smile on her face.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum