Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Today at 4:31 am by Guest

» Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
Today at 3:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Today at 3:09 am by Mirja Eeola

» Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]
Today at 1:34 am by Sage

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Henrex

» Daddy's Special Place
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by Slayer

» Inferno
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Absentee

» [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Challenge
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Yesterday at 10:54 am by Absentee

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124375 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

”I'll probably use him to do some further research on plusses...” The doctor said simply, looking over the plus through his glasses. He then blinked, looking back over at Amelia. He could tell from her tone of voice what she thought of his reason; but he did not particularly care for it one way or the other. If she didn't like it, that was her issue, he thought.

”Go right ahead.” The Doctor said, giving her permissino before blinking, thinking for a moment. ”You're going to need somewhere new to rest... There's a guest room for visiting akatsuki down the hall a ways, it'll have a big red cloud on it.” The doctor explained. In addition to a bed, that room had a desk, a dresser, and a small weapons rack for Akatsuki members to work with while they visited the good Doctor.

Hmm... He thought, seeing her place her hand on her forehead before she left. ”It's presently 7:10. And what's wrong with your forehead?” The Doctor asked, his eyes narrowing and his smile vanishing as he looked with worry for his assistant/experiment. Hmm... is something wrong...?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Amelia smiled softly and turned in the direction of the guest room. She yawned a bit, covering her mouth in the process, and then glanced back to him once he asked his question. "Oh... I'm just a little warm. I'm going to sleep... Thanks for letting me use the room... Goodnight Doctor." she told him sweetly as she continued her way towards the room. Once she got there, she walked over to the bed and sat down. Something was wrong, but she didn't let anyone else know. She stared at the floor as she sat on the edge of the bed and once again felt her forehead. She hadn't felt like this ever. It was warm. Her vision was blurring a bit. "I... just need to get some rest... I'll sleep it off and feel better in the morning." she thought to herself as she laid back in the bed. She brought the covered over her and laid her head comfortably in the pillow, staring at the ceiling. She took in a deep breath to relax even more and closed her eyes, waiting for a nice sleep to finally take her. Finally, it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Snakehearted Experiment: The Blood of a Serpent [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3