Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000I challenge your Authority! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

I challenge your Authority! Empty I challenge your Authority!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 am

ENTER POST

"So this is Mongolia." Zane would say to himself as he walked within their capital so easily.

This country was once a nation that raided and forced China to build the great wall because they were so agressive. But now in this day and age, the country wasn't quite the same. Maybe if they had a bit of power behind them then they could return to those days when they ruled and were feared. Zane was within their great city and he was deep within it as he would be reaching his point of interest. Atarashii was a failure because he was too close to the enemy, Turkey was not as sucessful because it got too destructive and messy. He was too hostile and offensive compared to Atarashii it was the other direction. The objective was to takeover the city through convincing thoses that controlled it to side with the Kokuryuteshi Realm.

He quickly closed the distance between him and the building to now mere feet as he reached the steps. Zane had timed when he would arrive at the building because he came at just a time when all those within were leaving in a big group. Before they could get past him or lose sight of him, he would yell out to them.

"Officals of Mongolia, I'm Commander Zane of the Kokuryuteshi and I wish for all of your attention please." He would yell out to all of them.

They would stay wheere they were but some called for guards that came forward to try and capture Zane. But as they reached to grab him or attack him they would find him and his werid cloak that he wore vanish from sight. Eventually he would reappear quickly and disarm the guards of their weapons and sink them into a deep slumber. He quickly picked up the weapons and broke them before the gathered group of officals.

"Can we do this peacefully?" Zane would ask them.

Now the group would talk among themselves as to their next action and as they were talking one called in any nearby forces that responded may it be Gotei, Iramasha, Yayjuu or even Vanguard for this specfic person didn't want to side with the Kokuryuteshi. They were given a bit of time before Zane got their attention again.

"So have you come to a final decsion or should I give you a little bit more time?" He would ask them.

So who would stop Zane and would this remain peacefully or become the new site of a war zone. Would the enemies of the Kokuryuteshi Realm allow this one like Turkey or would they stop him like in Atarashii. The future was something that very few could see but Zane predicted Mongolia with the flag of the Kokuryuteshi over it's Capital.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I challenge your Authority! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

I challenge your Authority! Empty Re: I challenge your Authority!

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 pm
The windy man could merely smile as he looked up from the rock he was perched upon in the middle of the wastelands of Mongolia. It was a fitting place, he thought, to respond. Turkey... Can't believe I let myself get distracted by the only country with a freaking ocean seperating it. He thought, his eyes both narrowing in self dissapointment and his tongue lightly coming up and licking his bottom lip as he recalled the great spoils he gained frmo that ocean, all the delicious fish.

He started to smile, his eyes looking up even as they crossed the desert sands. A half a mile away, there was a discussion about to take place. A discussion between two groups. Between a group of digintaries, and a group of a lone man. The man sitting on the rock smiled; he knew this man, quite well. He chuckled to himself, even as he seemed to suddenly vanish from the spot, his particles barely catching up to him as he appeared around the gentle men, his hands in his pockets.

Instantly, every one of the men's heads suddenly leaned back, as their bowler hats flew off the top of their heads as if struck with a great wind. Then, they were suddenly gone, flying far backwards in all directions. The man who had appeared in the midst of them vanished once more, as two hundred yards from the spot they were blasted off from, they suddenly stopped, their feet firmly hitting onto the ground. Each was too scared, wondering what was going on. The man reappeared, standing before Zane.

Sticking out from each hand, three blades glistened, taking the formation of a claw. On his back, a stellar pair of wings went form an extended to folded in state, as the man smiled at the former master of all shields. The wings transformed, even as a katana shaped blade made of bright green feathers appeared in his right hand. The man raised his gaze up, under the brim of his tilly hat, as his brown eyes met those of the K-world operative's smoothly, smiling.

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

He said simply, before his left hand gripped that of the hilt his right was on, narrowing his eyes slightly as he looked at Zane. Six deadly blades and a monstrosity of feathers pointed right at the man, as Colin looked at him, awaiting his reply...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000I challenge your Authority! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm

ENTER POST

"Oh, it is you again." He would say after Colin arrived on the scene.

Zane had watched as everyone of the officals seemed to be blasted away from him by winds and he knew that something or someone was about to get in his way. They were all moved a good distance and very quickly so the person must be quick and finally he appeared but vanished again. He eventually appeared before him again and he was certain of who it was as their eyes met each other. The one before him had stopped him in the Soul Society with the help of a captain. Right about now he had said what was stated earlier, eventually Zane tried to think of his last battle with this vizard and just remember allies getting in the way from dealing damage. But now it was one on one or was it, and that when Zane began to scan the area for anyone else.

"Bring anybody with you?" He spoke as if he were worried about any of the people from last time would show up againist him in this weakened state.

Hopefully it was a no but either way Zane held his right arm out as to the side not pointed at Colin at all. Eventually a familar attack began to be forming, Colin would remember it's name to hopefully be Yin Surge althrough it wouldn't be powerful againist Colin he wasn't focused on them but the officals still around in the area of effect.

"Why do you always get in the way of peaceful relations, I haven't caused any harm that hasn't been brought on to me!?" He would yell at Colin.

Zane eventually had the Yin Surge charged to where he wanted it to be and was about to release it as Colin would answer him. This was about to get quite dangerous for normal people and it wasn't greatest idea for anyone that was weak to be in this battlefield but it was anyone's choice to be here after all. The stage was set in Mongolia's capatial and the show was about to start, this was going to be a fight Zane wasn't going to let go by so easily in this state.

"Yin Surge!" He would yell out as he fired the blast at all the senators nearby hoping to kill or injury them as it split seven times and he would say one last thing to Colin.

"See all the trouble you've got me causing now?"

Lets get this show started and this was only the beginning to a fight that has been wanting to happen. A rematch that will be one that Zane will make sure that he comes out on top above this vizard.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I challenge your Authority! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I challenge your Authority! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 am
"Nope, not really."

Colin said simply, his eyes wandering over to Zane's hand as it suddenly began to glow with energy. Colin felt it in front of his face, even as he smiled; specifically, in front of his mouth, a blue ball of energy beginning to form. "And again, peaceful negotiations? You're walking in and trying to take away the normal lives of people. Would you like it if someone walked into your home and told you how to live life? And then enforced its rules so viciously on you you're permanently damaged if you don't?"

He said in reply, his eyes narrowing as the ball ceased to grow. "Because that's what you're doing. And I don't believe that is right. So I am stopping you before you commit a great sin. Another great sin. Such a waste." He said once more, even as the ball began to almost begin destabilizing, distorting itself slightly around its perimeter, eager to be fired. However, the preparations were not done yet. In front of Colin, a strange phenomenon was occuring, as the air directly in a line from his face became latent with his energy.

He heard the words of the attack being proclaimed, even as he triggered a move of his own. I will not allow such waste! He thought to himself fiercely, even as he released the blast. Suddenly, garganta's began appearing all over him as the blast fired off with an insane amount of speed, becoming a giant field all around Colin as he in a moment, the one single blast branched off 7,012 times all around himself. Interestingly, this blast would have easily leveled the capital if Colin did not repress it; allowing him to use it for its specific purposes.

His cyber eyes caught each trail that was fired, as one thousand minute blasts hit each one from ever angle, stopping it in its tracks feet away from Zane as the energies clashed, before rupturing and exploding. Colin smiled as the twelve final blasts took the positions of numbers on a clock, surrounding him as they blasted through, almost an intimidation or challenge of some kind. Colin just thought it looked really cool.

"Everyone has a choice."

He said, as he vanished, his blade coming down at a right angle, all seven of the blades moving across as he slashed at Zane, from right shoulder to left hip, even as directly at his back a gigantic black mouth opened itself. If he moved the tiniest bit, he would be pushed back and enter the garganta, and Colin himself was now stepping forwards, pushing inside Zane at an unfathomable speed, going beyond human sight as he pushed him through...

And emerged int eh wastelands of Mongolia.

"Now fight me like a man. We're gonna fly this bird, you and I, down into the depths of hell, if you want to see it that way."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

ENTER POST

Zane listened as he said not really to his question and his attack was toyed with to make a magic trick of some kind of a firework show. The next thing he knew was that he heard the last thing that Colin said "Everyone has a choice.". The vizard came at him and he was only able to react momentarily he could tell where the attack was coming from but he couldn't stand still there. But he knew that the vizard him just where he wanted him to be as he passed through a garganta. This was the moment that he thought that he got Zane where he wanted to go, he wasn't going to be controlled as he had the veil reach out and secure Colin since he was so close.

If this was correct the moment that Colin was caught within the extending cloak he would find himself caugh in it and even after he got himself out he would find himself in a new realm of Zane's creation. This was his inner world and how he wished to view the Soul Society. They were within on of the barracks of the Gotei 13 but it was completely in ruin as it seemed like the end of the world happened in the entire realm. If Colin didn't think about it he could see this as the real Soul Society but very unlikely espically if he was just there recently so he would see how the vizard would react. As he ready himself to defend againist Colin he pulled out eight needles hoing four in each of his hands.

"So Colin can you see that is the fate that you will reach." He told Colin.

Eventually as Zane would try to attack probably his veil extended once more to maximum reach taking any hit that Zane would have taken directly. After Colin's attack the Veil would return to normal and Zane would then throw the needles at him. When he was done with that and if the vizard dodged or not he would move in on him and fire would cover his hands, blue in color. He would try to grab on to Colin with his left hand and then try to punch him in the face with his right hand. After the punch was tried to be dealt he would rush back and move out of the ruined barracks and into the open that he perfered over the confined area.

"This shall not end well for one of us. I recommend you leave this realm before this goes too far in." He told Colin.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 pm
Colin felt as suddenly, his blades smashed against something. his eyes narrowed, not having expected him to be able to move fast enough to block his blow. However, it was tehre, and even the two thousand and so strikes after it in the moments it took for Zane to speak it against it as well. Bloody spears. How the hell. He owndered, his cybernetic eyes widening as he realized that the energy was of teh highest caste. Hoewver. One can't maintaini that much energy forever. HE thought, even as hit expanded outwards. Colin braced himself as Zane fired off the neeldes, falling back as he winced, the needles piercing into him....

Or rather, his afterimage, as he found he coudl still move around the destroyed area. It looked like the barracks back in teh Gotei; a place that Colin didn't particularly want to remember very well. He merely looked at Zane with distaste, knowing this is the future that the young man saw. It was truly a waste, he thought, even as Zane came at him ocne more. He watched as the man's hands became blue with fire. Well that's fine. Colin thought to himself even as his blade vanished from his hands, the feathers reuniting themselves on his fack as he just looked at Zane before him.

"You're too slow." He said simply, as Zane's hand rwent right through colin's neck. The vizard vanished, his form vanishing from Zane's eyes as he appeared behind him. "Something's changed." He said simply, as his eyes calculated, having seen beyond Zane's viel. Colin's wings were wide behind him, suspedning him a few feet in the air, Windscar held at his side. "...You've become weaker." Colin deduced, matter of factly, as he brought the blade back.

In reality, he swiped the blade four times in front of himself to charge it as he brought it back. Then, he swung it forwards, as the great burst of wind discharged. This was the ability of Windscar; to catch the air around itself, then project it in a slashing burst out at the enemy, blowing them away in the process and slashing them with a compressed blast of wind. The attack went out quickly, aimed at Zane's waist. The simple matter was what Colin remembered.

I was not fast enough before. I was not fast enough. He was faster. I was unable to touch him. Now the table's are turned. Now he cannot take what he dished out. It's time to give the medicine back. Colin thought to himself, remembering their last encounter as he flapped his wings steadily, looking at Zane before him, these wastelands all around him demanding his attention but him refusing to give it. His attention was that of an eagle's, as he stared straight at Zane, thinking, wondering, pondering. He watched as Zane escaped to the open areas, blinking at him.

"Is this how you view the soul society?" He asked the man simply, even as he blinked. "Oh... and just so you know, this is my shikai. Not my bankai anymore." He explained, referring to the state he was presently in. "I've not been wasting my talents since we last met. How about you? Have you found a calling that is not a vast and tragic waste of your own abilities? Because I'll tell you now..." He trailed off, as his eyes looked directly at Zane's, seeing just how far down the path he was on.

"You have the look of a demon."

- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm

ENTER POST

Zane watched as his Veil was successful in it's actions but it wasn't enough as Colin was still quite well it seemed and even attacked at him as he had moved to open area but he had moved at correct time to avoid it cutting him at all but he felt the power behind. This wasn't the power he faced long ago with former commander of the Silver Cross. The Stone Commander had listened as Colin called him slow and it pissed him off within and the notice that he was weaker than last time made him lose a bit of hope againist Colin but he had to try because this was his victory field, his home turf, and his own inner world. When Colin asked him if this was how he viewed the Soul Society, Zane answered easily giving what he believed.

"The Soul Society is lost and can be saved it will become ruins on way or another eventually." He told him.

Eventually Colin continued speaking and it only continued to piss him off with what he said. As he asked what he has done with abilities well Zane answered truthfully to him what he had as a answer.

"My abilities are not wasted among the Kokuryuteshi but to tell you why I feel weaker is because my powers are at a greater use right now because my power would be bearly equal to yours but I wanted somthing else. I sacrificed my power to become a being that is ageless and with it I will be forever young and cannot die by natural means. So to end my life you'll have to do it yourself." He explained to the vizard.

"But do not underestimate me because I'm more than I appear on the outside." He stated.

Zane said that hinting that he still had power but also at the object within him called the URE sphere with URE meaning Unlimited Raw Energy that he could utilize to boost he right now weak moves in this state. To show a example of this power he charged another Yin Surge but this one was quicker at charging and growing bigger than the one from before in Mongolia. He held the energy ready to fire it when needed rather than right away since he was certain that Colin would try to throw a trick like last time so he waited and charged his ultimate attack at the moment. If Zane could name this ability he would called it the URE Yin Surge and it would quite a show waiting to unveil it grand finale to the crowd.

He would watch Colin's next move if he took any note of moment or if Colin released then he would fire at him or if he waited for long enought about a minute or two then Zane would also fire calling all that he could from the URE Sphere at the moment.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 pm
"It will become ruins one way or the other, eh?" Colin restated what Zane had just told him, his eyes narrowing slightly. "One way or the other… sounds like an extremely huge waste." He said, his jaw tightening its muscles from his increasing agitation.

"That's waste of the worst kind…" Colin trailed off, looking at Zane in his eyes. "All you're doing is making more waste…. More destruction… more negativity. And that's why we keep fighting you. People are comfortable the way they are; whether you realize it or not, asking them what you would makes them uncomfortable, because you're essentially asking them to go completely against something that would blow them away like cattle…" He explained, after briefly having glanced up to the sky before looking back at Zane.

"And that's why I'm here now. Because if they told you no, they expect you would go ballistic on them. In fact, its almost certain something terrible would happen to them." He finished, his wings flapping in the air behind him. "They would become immersed in negative feelings in either case. So why the hell should I allow you to throw them into chaos they don't want or need? The reason your waste is so tremendous…" Once again, he trailed off, even as he seemed to be blurring in the air.

"You see, your waste therefore by logic is causing multiples of waste to others… to ones who can't defend themselves…!" He whispered, his voice coming from directly behind Zane, but Colin never seeming to move. In reality, he merely kept shifting between the two spots, the one in the air and the one behind Zane, in order to intensely whisper the awful truth.

"So if I'm forced to stop you, I will…" He said, even as he held out his hands to either side of himself, as his claws began to change. They disintegrated into green light, as they went onto his back, each claw making a diferent wing appear, as Colin spread his new wings wide, all eight of them flapping at a different rhythm to hold the vizard flawlessly in the air. "I shall end you." He said, even as suddenly, each one of the wings flapped with RA.

SHUNK.

The sound of Colin's words finally reached the area where Zane had been standing, it seemed to Colin. Windscar was in his right hand, extended long as Colin stabbed the blade deep within Zane's shoulder, before his wings fapped with RA once more, still not a sinle second passing since he had flapped his wings all in unison the first time.

Once again, he vanished, reappearing high upon a nearby structure, looking down at Zane. His clothes and tilly hat stopped shaking from the immense speeds he had been going, as they settled upon him; he knew this was still the opening act. His right arm whipped Windscar to his side, as he attempted to throw off any blood that it had gathered from Zane. I'll bet he didn't even see it coming. Colin thought to himself as it became obvious while looking at him that something had changed.

Colin held out both hands in front of himself, as he began to take deep breaths. Deep breath in, deep breath out. He wanted of nothing. He needed of little. He would not waste antyhing, no matter what. This mantra went through his head repeatedly, as he awaited Zane to make the first strike, to see if the human male really wanted to go through with this.

- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

ENTER POST

"Wasted?" Zane would say to himself as Colin spoke to him.

Zane wasn't able to keep up it seemed as Colin made his claws vanish to be replaced by wings that were very unique. The world was going to fast for the reforged Zane as Colin had moved behind him already and then it came something he hadn't truly felt quite yet. The sword called Windscar had stabbed into him going pas his many defenses and the pain taunted him inside. With his sheilds, Zane was nearly untouchable but now he was much weaker and Colin was a mountain he could no longer climb to the top and conquer like in Atarashii. This was now a very tilted battle that did not even give a chance of victory to him, his wound now bleed from his shoulder making his light blue veil have a spot of red on his back.

"Dammit!" He would yell out.

"Why do i have to be in a state like this?" He asked himself.

Inside of him the URE Sphere was starting to lose stabablity a little but it was only a single stab so not enough damage to even render it useless yet. Zane couldn't continue this battle at least as a fight now but what were his options exactly as he was certain that Colin would let him slip away through a portal so simple and his allies could reach him within this world but then it hit him for a moment a plan in which he could utilize.

"So Colin you've already got this battle wrapped up and you don't even need to release again." He would say."I'll leave earth alone after this but my beliefs have not changed. There will come a time in which this world will fall whether you like it or not as I said." He stated."So Colin just to ask if I lose this battle do you plan on killing me or am I tossed in Jail?" He asked and tried to focus energy to his left hand as it became lit with the familar blue fire that came with his soul evolution.Zane wasn't sure what the next moves are or his next plan of action was either but there was one thing for certain in his mind.

"It's not my time." He said hopefully only loud enough for him to hear alone.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

The blood on Windscar was soon thrown off, as Colinj kept his wary eyes on the human male before him. Colin watched as the blood seeped around his opponents, sadness in his eyes. ...Failure. "Would you like to know why? I know the answer." He said, before listening to Zane speak once more, his tilly hat slowly moving up and down in the breeze. He watched as the man began charging something in his hand once more, before Colin sighed, slowly closing his eyes.

"I'm not going to kill you. That would leave a spirit. I think, rather… I'll press you until you either can see clearly or choose for yourself to die. Tell me, where do your beliefs even come from?" Colin asked Zane, even as he began to move forwads at an extremely accelerated pace. He was a blur, before appearing in front of Zane, Windscar thrusting forwards as he stabbed Zane directly in the center of his stomach, before leaping back once more, his wings flashing as he seemed to vanish and reappear consistently as he moved back.

"Because that stab? That's the same kind of stab that I received from an ally of the organization you follow. As an innocent trying to help innocents. Are you able to understand this or am I going to have to cut off that right arm before you even have a chance to retaliate?" He asked, before his eyelids lowered slightly in pity, and sadness. "What part of destruction.. OF COMPLETE WASTE, is ever good? What part of vengeance solves anything? An eye for an eye… makes the whole world blind."He finished, still watching Zane, waiting to see how he would react to what Colin said.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum