Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

To Forgive Divine [Closed] Empty To Forgive Divine [Closed]

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Today was a normal day in the Fourth, to patients that required around the clock attention, they were both fairly low ranking officers. Kaede Ichiro of the Second Division had taken some damage, he'd been trying to help his superior escape after an attack. Kimiko had been put to sleep to protect herself from further damage. Jaeden would be making a trip, both as a visitor and as a patient. The back of Jaeden's Captain's haori had been stained red with blood. He was walking slowly, he'd taken an ambush that had well been enough to wound the Captain. Jaeden had suffered a bit of damage, though he'd decided against letting them see it. His hand was pressed on his ribs, acting casually about the wound on his stomach. He'd managed to hide it fairly well, his red spot well he made no issue of it.

Sitting down in a chair, wincing that had caused him a bit of pain. Well two things were happening, the main reason Captain Crow had taken an injury was due to being extremely sick. He had a very high fever, plus being alone he'd never really came into things. He brushed Kimiko's forehead softly.

"Kimiko-chan...I am sorry it's been so long...but thing's have been..ah.." Jaeden had to pause, he was having trouble hiding this. If someone happened along and noticed it. He had covered the blood stain well enough, but his hand was coated in it. Not the one he touched Kimiko's forehead with of course.

"I am sorry, I couldn't let you get hurt..The war will begin soon, I'll head out..and do what I can..I promise..I won't let anyone else get hurt.."

Jaeden looked down at her rather fondly as though looking upon someone he found important, if Kimiko looked she could see the injury easily, those behind would be well deceived he'd just slept wrong or something.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Forgive Divine [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100To Forgive Divine [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

To Forgive Divine [Closed] Empty Re: To Forgive Divine [Closed]

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had not left Kaede's side. She was in the room where two patients, a young girl named Kimiko and Kaede himself, were being taken care of. The entire time she had been here, Kimiko had not woken up, but neither had Kaede. It was just yesterday afternoon that Kaminari had brought Kaede in and since then she had not left. The people of Squad Four attempted to kick her out, and she pretended to comply. She had hidden herself on the opposite side of the bed, laying on the floor. This is where she had slept through out the night. Hearing someone's voice, her eyes slowly opened and she sat up. She immediately recognized who it was and just sat up, leaning her back against the wall. She didn't say anything... but this was because she couldn't. That damn attack... It had changed her ability to control this thing within her voice. She could no longer speak, and at the moment there was no one that could change that.

Kaminari listened to him speak to the girl and shook her head. "He has the guts to come and act like that towards a woman who is sleeping... Wow. He can't even come apologize to me for all of that other crap... Sounds like he's in love with the girl..." Deciding that it was enough, she stood up and grabbed a vase. She tossed it at the back of his head. Due to the fact that she had obviously been hiding her energy so she wouldn't be caught, AND if he moved it would hit the girl he was talking to, she knew it would hit him, which satisfied her. Once he looked to her, he would see her standing there with her hair DOWN for the first time in FOREVER. It came down passed her waist and was wavy. She crossed her arms along her chest and glared at him. "Oh.. I wish I could yell at you right now, but then I'd hurt them..." she thought to herself, remembering the things that Law had said about Crow.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 am
Jae was indeed hit in the back of the head, he was aware of it. But his body was in such poor shape, he fell to a knee he couldn't hide it anymore. Blood hit the floor with a splashing sound, he'd not even been aware of Kaminari. The thing hiding the stain had fallen off, boy she must of been mad at him. Law had indicated as much, Jaeden felt a bit light headed. He stayed their to finally a member of the division had come to check on him went pale white, her eyes widen in shock at the amount of damage. Jaeden waved a hand at her, to relax the female.

"It's fine..better me then..anyone else..Kimiko and Kaminari don't need to be dealing with these right now..But..I don't think I'll be getting off this floor any time soon..I am...sorry..Kami-.." He couldn't stay focused a while, but man he'd been beating himself up over this. He knew she was there, why couldn't he of gone and faced her before than. Crow was wounded and well, he had said something his sickness. Not to mention the glass vase, had cut him open on his head. Jaeden had lost alot of blood, he was weak from that among other things. He'd been doing Kimiko's work, needless to say with a cold it was a poor choice.

He felt some people help him up, Jae stood up on what some would call well noodle legs that may as well of said fuck off. Jae stood up, slowly being taken to a bed and sat down slowly. It took one of them, they first noticed his eyes were shut. They'd made a comment about his eyes behind damaged possibly by the vase. He'd not moved, why had he just stood there. Several of them rushed off to find the best healer they could, the size of Crow's injury to his chest could easily fit a hand in it all the way in and out.

A rib had been shoved the wrong way.

"..Ah.."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Forgive Divine [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100To Forgive Divine [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 am

Kaminari actually did not seem to care that she had caused Captain Crow the pain she just had. Cold hearted? Yes, at least for the moment. She watched as blood splattered around everywhere and a large wound was revealed on his person. She only narrowed her eyes and watched him. She was furious with the very existence of this male and felt completely betrayed by him, so why should she care? As the Squad Four Members rushed in and helped him up, she watched them take him over to a bed. Rolling her eyes at their behavior, she walked over and slammed her fist against the wall, startling them all. "Th-Third Seat Hatakeyama! What are you doing?!" one of them yelled in shock. Kaminari merely pointed at a desk about five feet away. At first they were confused, but then they realized what she meant. "Oh, Oh, Oh! Get the Lieutenant! Do it now!" the same one spoke as two ran out of the room as fast as they could to find Lieutenant Aikotsuki.

Kaminari took this moment of them being gone to step over to Captain Crow's side. She wanted nothing more than to cause him pain, but this was odd. She didn't feel this angry towards him before, so why now? It didn't take her long to figure it out. His foolish behavior when going out to recklessly fight, then refusing to just talk to her, and above all that, he told other people about their problems instead of just talking to her. She had every right to be furious with him. It was too bad she couldn't tell him what was on her mind. Her inability to speak was angering her even more. Just one day ago, everything was fine. She was happy, content. Everything was perfect. Now she wasn't sure what she could even do anymore. She almost got a friend killed. Everything was just crashing down around her. It was hard to decide what to do next. She just stared down at him with nothing but extreme anger in her eyes. Hearing him say 'I'm sorry Kami' before did nothing. Like she believed it in the first place. "You better hope Kanna gets here soon..." she thought to herself as she glanced over to the other two patients in the room.

Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 am
Jaeden remained where he was sitting, sweating things out. His eyes opened for a moment, something was off about the crimson gaze they were empty. He began to attempt and sit up, he couldn't stay here. He had no right to be in Kamiarni's presence. But the damage done was sadly to high for him to get up to sit, he caused alot more blood to come out by doing it. Jaeden fell back feebly if anything on his once white bed. He didn't want to be here, he spoke to his Zanpakutō. Who's voice he heard questioning him, why did he need to move and keep going, also that Kimiko would kick his ass if he kept pushing.

"I've no rights to be in her presence, all truth I should of committed seppeku. I failed her and them, they were my most treasured friends..things Law himself never had and I failed entirely, I was used and didn't even know it..I let a little-..."

The lights went out again, Jaeden had said this allowed by accident. His mind wasn't extremely peaceful, he felt pain and well sometimes things like this did bother him. People expected him to be extremely cold and heartless, or like the other Captains not truly bothered by mistakes. If anything Jaeden felt such guilt for it he tortured himself, his Zanpakutō was about this close to attempting to force itself out to just yell at the woman and tell her everything.

But Seiryu knew well enough that it lived on it's owner's energy and that strain could cause more harm then good. Kaminari's presence was unknown to Jaeden at the moment, his vision was to fussy for him to identify her position.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 am

The moment Captain Crow dared to attempt to sit up, she set her hand on his chest and forced him right back down. It wasn't like he could fight her back, nor was she really in the mood to deal with his shenanigans. Once he was back down, she narrowed her eyes at him, warning him to not move. Hearing him speak, she only narrowed his eyes. Her trust in him was gone, so his words really didn't mean anything at the moment. She was unable to tell whether he was even speaking the truth, whether he even cared. In fact, he didn't even seem like he was actually trying to apologize, but instead was spouting random gibberish. At that, she wasn't sure whether he knew that she was there. That irritated her, but she understood that his injuries were definitely taking a toll on him. Her face finally softened, realizing she should give him a break until he was healed.

It was about that time that Kanna Aikotsuki, a woman that Kaminari knew well walked in. Kanna said nothing and just walked over to the two of them. Kaminari took a step back and allowed the silent Lieutenant to work without her being in the way. Kanna immediately brought out her Zanpakutō, mumbled it's release and summoned a layered shield over Captain Crow. "It must be worse than I thought if she's doing that..." Kaminari thought as Kanna stepped over to her. "What happened to him?" she asked and Kaminari just shook her head. She didn't know, obviously. She wasn't with him. Kanna noticed a change in Kaminari and narrowed her eyes. She said nothing more. They just stood there for as long as it took, waiting for Captain Crow's injuries to heal. Her Zanpakutō healed the body 25 times faster than healing Kidō would, so he should be healed within the hour, if not much less. Only time would tell.

Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am
Jaeden could only lay motionless, it was fair to say he was completely passed out. it was only a matter of time before a man dressed and wearing a symbol for the Crow family came in, he was young and well he appeared to have a horrified look on his face, he was carrying a letter from Trafalgar Law to Crow, he almost lost his grip. He had been told the Captain was here visiting a member of the Division. When he arrived, only then the situation was explained as to what happened. He was pale and almost completely tired as he ran in and just stopped dead in his tracks staring at them and the Captain. He could tell the amount of blood loss, he also noticed Kaminari and the Vice. He gave a polite bow, but couldn't lower his head away from Crow.

"Dammit, he hid his injuries again...The mission didn't go off without a hitch and we all knew he was hiding something..Kimiko is gonna kill him at this rate...though I am surprised he didn't try to run away from here..Captain, why have you been pushing so hard..you were sick as it is.."

The young boy stood back and tightly clenched the letter, Crow could only lay there and remain as he was, passed out.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

Kaminari was not in the mood or state of mind to be very alert or observant at the moment. Guilt and anger plagues her. Two men in this room were hurt, one being hurt because of her and the other she was furious at. When the man came in with the letter, she did not notice it. She just looked away. Hearing this man be concerned for Captain Crow, she glanced back towards him, only moving her eyes, not her head. Kanna noticed though. Kaminari watched as Kanna stepped over to the boy and smacked him across the side of the head. "Don't get distracted, fool." Kanna told him and held her hand out to the letter, "Hand it over." She actually didn't wait for him to hand it over, instead Kanna snatched it away and looked at it. "Hm.. For Jaeden Crow..." she said. She didn't know anyone by that name personally, only that he was a Captain. Since she had not even bothered to learn the name of the man she was healing, she did not realize it was for him.

Hearing this, Kaminari's eyes widened and she walked over to Kanna, snatching it out of her hand. "Kaminari...." Kanna was stopped when Kaminari shot an angry glare back towards her. She opened up the letter and began to read through it. Obvious to everyone around, she was in a very foul mood. It wasn't smart to mess with her when she was like this. Kanna knew that. The two of them had met for the first time at Shino Academy where a few students were picking on Kaminari. Once Kaminari got angry enough, she used a dangerous ability on them all and they never messed with her again. That day, Kanna realized that messing with Kaminari was not a smart idea, especially when she was mad. She let this one side and just waited for Captain Crow to heal and Kaminari to finish the letter.

Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am
The letter read the following. "Dear Jaeden, my friend Kaminari is well and I made certain things in the world of the living were alright, I was a bit concerned about the situation there as well. I wasn't aware even Ryu was having problems, had I not swung back he'd of died. I am hoping that she made it back unharmed, sorry I couldn't protect her. She seemed well able to protect herself, very strong and powerful. My friend you talk to everyone but her, you go out on assignments that no man should. Is beating yourself up over this one person, a friend whom you couldn't reach no matter how hard you tried worth it. I know you blame yourself for Shinji as well, you had high hopes for him and no matter what you say now. I know why you did it my friend, you protected them from what you knew was a mission that would ruin them. You'll never admit it, but you knew full well the one who got sent with you would have a bad reputation and be haunted by it..I am sure that's why you've acted this way. I did make things easier on them yes for their escape, I wish I could of provided healing for her injuries if any came. But Ryu Shizuka my original client was in poor shape.

Jaeden, just have faith Kaminari from what I could see was a brave, bright, and strong woman. Someday she'll understand you, maybe not today, maybe not this month. But you can't let something that happened in the past effect you this much. Your my only friend in this world as you know, I am not a guy people like. I think even Kaminari disliked me right off the bat, but you gave me a chance and tried your best to understand me..If Kaminari can't find it in herself to learn the truth and find out why you told them what you did..than perhaps she's not worthy of a friend like you..P.S. Kaminari will go far, her judgment is wise. To say it poetically, she's like the wind strong but kind. "

The letter was very finely written, plus a couple of rather clever medical things to help a person heal if they were working on an injury. Jaeden hadn't come to yet, the healing was having an effect. His body was just replenishing the lost blood first, that was just how it was going and slowly. The Squad member rubbed his chin, noticing the letter for his Captain had been taken.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:35 am

While reading through this letter, Kaminari couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at it. "Law....?" she shook her head faster and faster, ripping up the letter out of anger. Looking back to the unconscious Captain, she looked over to Kanna and motioned towards him. "He isn't healed completely yet..." Kanna explained to her, "Just a couple of minutes more and he'll be as good as new, but he'll still be very tired. I don't know what is going on between the two of you, but don't kill him... Not on my watch at least." Kaminari smirked at that last remark. She didn't care whether she killed him, as long as she wasn't around to be blamed for it. "Just like you Kanna...." she thought to herself, shaking her head, "Finally finding love still didn't change that cold heart of yours." Kaminari leaned her back up against a wall, watching Jaeden with narrowed eyes.

"After all of this time... he still didn't fucking get it, did he?" Shiroka suddenly spoke up. "Nope obviously not... He even convinced his friend that he was doing it to protect Shinji and I. Some job he did. His logic is twisted..." Kaminari's eyes narrowed even more, then finally she closed them as she talked with her Zanpakutō spirit. "You and I both know that is not how you protect someone... and that is stupid to think that way..." Kaminari nodded, "I know, I know... What he did was like telling a child that Santa exists and then breaking his heart when he's old enough to realize it was a lie. You tell someone the truth from the beginning, they prepare their life, not live on hopes and dreams..." Kaminari could hear Shiroka laughing. "Oh wow, okay that wasn't exactly what I was going to go for... but I guess it works... I was GOING to say... It's more like telling someone everything is going to be okay when your enemy has a gun to the back of your head..." Kaminari's left eye twitched, "WELL THAT'S JUST BRUTAL!" The two of them laughed with one another for a moment, still waiting for a certain person to awake.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum