Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's code test page Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Viz's code test page Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Viz's code test page Empty Viz's code test page

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 pm
TEST COLOR X11 DEEP PINK

TEST TABLE. TEST TABLE.

Yellow Stars
Green Clovers
Purple Moons
Blue something or other...

GOLDENROD BACKGROUND

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's code test page Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Viz's code test page Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Viz's code test page Empty Re: Viz's code test page

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:58 pm
Frost made this, storing it here

Song: The Rape Of Virute - Artist: Deathstars- Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Mana - Word Count: 1300 - Character Count: 5000 -

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

With the drawing of another post now at hand
Can you still see the Nature before you?

Code:

<center><div style="box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0)  0px 0px 15px; width: 600px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #ebebeb; border-top-left-radius: 100px 90px;  border-top-right-radius: 100px 90px; border-bottom-left-radius: 140px 130px; border-bottom-right-radius: 140px 130px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Fresh%20Graphics/Image5415.png');"><div style="color:#FDEEF4; opacity: 0.9; border-top-left-radius: 100px 85px; border-top-right-radius: 100px 85px; width: 600px;  height: 620px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Fresh%20Graphics/Image5405.png');"></div><iframe width="600" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MTJCcbzbbxE?theme=light&autohide=2" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<Center><div style="box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 0px 5px; width: 550px;  border-left: 2px; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: #e6e3e3;  border-top-left-radius: 100px 90px; border-top-right-radius: 100px 90px; border-bottom-left-radius: 100px 90px; border-bottom-right-radius: 100px 90px;  background-image:url('http://chippiechip126.webstarts.com/uploads/white_background.jpg'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify;  padding: 9px; color: black";>
[b][center]Song: The Rape Of  Virute - Artist: Deathstars- Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Mana - Word Count: 1300 - Character Count: 5000 -[/center][/b]

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.<br><Br>

[b][center]With the drawing of another post now at hand
Can you still see the Nature before you?[/center][/b]
</div></center>
<div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-bottom-left-radius: 150px 150px; border-bottom-right-radius: 150px 150px; width: 560px;  height: 70px; opacity: 1.0; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Untitled-7.png');">
</div>
</div></div></center> 
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Viz's code test page Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Viz's code test page Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Viz's code test page Empty Re: Viz's code test page

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:08 am
I touched up his template

Dashel looked at the man as he plummeted towards the ground. He thought the he would be able to slow himself down enough not to hit hard, but by the time he had realized that, it was too late. Dashel knew he could catch up with the man before he hit the ground, but he wouldn’t have a physical body, and pure energy going so fast would just rip him apart, he could do nothing but watch.

He saw the man hit the ground as it was followed by a loud thud, Dashel could only look down in horror. He knew this man wanted a fight but he understood it was more playing that anything, he never meant to send him to his grave. All Dashel had learned about protecting others, not letting innocent people get hurt, it all seem crushed by this single action he had done; he couldn’t move, paralyzed with fear. All this time he had vowed to be like all those Pretty Cure girls; vowed to protect those that couldn’t defend themselves and never give up even when things seemed bleak, it all shattered, he had failed to protect him.

All he could do was float there in a state of shock and inner conflict, nothing going through his mind; until he heard something. It was very faint, but he heard thousands of footsteps, all racing towards a single point. He looked down and he saw the tree-line move, it was hollows all racing towards the man’s body. If he didn’t do something that man would become hollow food in an instant. Reacting on pure instinct Dashel flew down and covered the man’s body just in the nick of time, the hollows had arrived. The first ones to arrive were fairly low level feral ones that just wanted to eat, but there were so many they all jumped on Dashel and started to bite him, and he knew that stronger ones were coming this man was full of energy no way they will going to pass him up. Ordinarily they would be a piece of cake to deal with but Dashel didn’t react to them, he had just one thing on his mind, he wasn’t going to let this man die. They kept biting him as he covered the stranger’s body he said to the man “I’m not going to let you die here. If anyone is going to die here first it’s going to be me, you got that?” Dashel started to emanate a golden energy and infusing it into the man, just enough to delay his pain and keep him conscious. “Under my Pretty Cure oath I wont let you die!” as Dashel spoke these words a flash of golden light filled the area.

After the light dissipated all the hollows were thrown back to the trees the circled the two men, a good 50 feet back. In the center stood a man with long blonde hair that reached the ground, clad in heavy looking golden armor, but the most distinctive feature were that he had a pair of golden angel wings. In his arms he was holding the injured man as he began to speak in a stern tone of voice the trees around him shook “I said I would protect everyone that needed to be protected, and I mean to keep that promise. I may not be a real PreCure, but I learned a lot from them. You are not getting close to this man as long as I live.”

He continued to stand there as the multitude of hollowed growled and lunged at the two men. Once they got within 10 feet of them they just seemed to be cut to smithereens, nothing left of them, not even dust. It seemed that there was a barrier of intense vibrations that just decimated the low level hollows. He looked down at the man in his arms and said “I know this is pretty awkward, but are you okay?”

With the drawing of another post now at hand
Can you still see the Nature before you?

Template By: [THEFROST]

Viz's code test page WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum