Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
elluvias
elluvias
Starter Member

I Poke Badgers With Spoons Empty I Poke Badgers With Spoons

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm
Hi!

Okay I apologize now for the utter geekiness of the title. It was a toss up between that, 'Cake or Death?', or 'Well do you have a flag?'. Yes I am an Eddie Izzard fan. Yes this is how I have decided to introduce myself, through humor.

Lesee...hmm...

Well first off please call me Elluvias or Ellu. If you type in that name you'll probably be googling everything that I have ever done on the internet. I'm 22 and I've been rping for about 9 years now. I'm a living breathing awkward turtle of a person. I'm so awkward that I am the awkward person you notice being awkward at an anime con. I don't cosplay, sadly, I do not have the time or the money to participate. I do own a Jayne Cobb hat so I'll wear that out sometimes....even if it is ridiculously hot where I live (I live in the South).

I like reading, writing, and drawing. I'm part vampire and therefore start burning when I'm out in the sun. I will also likely appear at the strangest hours due to my insomnia and tumblr.

I have a deep love affair with Bioware games. Particularly the Mass Effect triology and Dragon Age 1 and 2. I also love Skyrim. I have a DS that I pretty much just play pokemon on as well.

I can crochet and cook. And...um...hmmm

Is there anything else anyone would like to know? :3
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Poke Badgers With Spoons Left_bar_bleue8700/99999I Poke Badgers With Spoons Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

I Poke Badgers With Spoons Empty Re: I Poke Badgers With Spoons

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 am
Just if ya need help go onto the Xat and people will help ya.

I Poke Badgers With Spoons GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

I Poke Badgers With Spoons Empty Re: I Poke Badgers With Spoons

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 am
I Poke Badgers With Spoons Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum