Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_vote_lcapGoal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_voting_barGoal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_vote_lcapGoal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_voting_barGoal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

NO MORE AKEMI ON TOP POSTERS!!

Photobucket

Glorious.

Simply glorious.

We finally got that cunt, AKEMI, off of top posters after a year has passed! I never thought I'd see this holy day, for older members/people who know of this cuntmonster. It feels great to finally have this bitch off of top posters once and for all and rid her from this site's memory once and for all!

So thank you, Aivee, for finally getting this blobmonster off of top posters once and ofr all and for everyone else who helped get this job done!

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi
Snopy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue50/100Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I may not have been here to see Akemi, but a gelatinous mountain is something I would rather not see anyway.

PARTY TIME!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!! *loves that song*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Tumblr_m8ki8x3cQc1r0xrqho2_250

That is all. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue0/0Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 am

HALLELUJAH.

Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 am

-Should be thankin' Me since I pushed her to be posting.- Just kiddin' Sounds like a good day here Welp back to posting again.

Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:00 am

^ he is right.

BOW TO THE HAZARD. BOW .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)   Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Goal Reached: AKEMI IS OFF TOP POSTERS! FUCK YEAR! (Only Relevant to people who knew her)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1