Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Snopy listened, word after word went into his mind. However, his tears slowly subsided. After a moment a stoic look. Slowly his look further changed into a rather un-amused look. He knew he cried a lot when it came to her, but it was the only time he did cry. His greatest fear was losing her, and it was the one thing that could get to him. Yet there was something he noticed as well. As she finished, he chuckled. His laugh slowly became louder and louder. Eventually he sounded rather maniacal. I don't know what you went through? YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH WHILE I WAS IN THERE! Yet you criticize me when I get a little emotional that you would just leave like that? That is too funny. His voice was dead serious at this point and quite mad.

I cried only because I was tired and my mind has been worn by the events of today. After the last time I did indeed man up. Yet I go though the fight of my life within my mind. I get beaten to all living hell fighting a hollow within me. You go through the fight of your life, getting nearly thrashed to death, from which I can tell by your motions and body the severity of your injuries, while fighting my hollowfying body. You'd think that when our battles were over we could at the very least, for that is what one would expect in a relationship, be there for each other. I was perfectly prepared to show you that much, for it is part of my job as your boyfriend to be there for you, and I desired to be with you. However, I hardly received the same sentiment. It is a bit distressful when the one person I expected to be there for me simply says, "Don't touch me." After what I just went through, I don't think I can really be blamed for tearing up like I did when my own girlfriend looked at me like some monster. Oh, and by the way, I never said you didn't have reason to be scared. That doesn't change the fact that you seemed to think I was now some monster.

And, come to think of it, I always seem to be busting my ass for you. Every interaction I do with you is generally to make you happy. All I want is for you to be happy...but to be blunt, do you even give a fuck? Do my efforts even mean anything to you? I know you care but...I feel like I do ALL of the work. I'm not saying NOW I want it, but I just wish I had a bit more from you. Finally, I don't know exactly how strong I had become, but I guarantee you I am no longer capable of such feats. The being that was capable of such a feat I cleaved clean in two, so it is not going to be repeating it. It is quite subdued at the moment, and I know for a FACT that it isn't trying again any time soon.
Snopy let out a sigh. His voice calmed down to a normal tone. Well, I suppose we both had something pent up...I wasn't even aware I felt that way until now. Don't get me wrong, I love you with all my heart, but you are one of the biggest pains in my ass I have ever had to deal with. Neither of us are perfect. I'm sure I get on your nerves a lot, and I apologize. Snopy laughed a bit as he said the last statement. Anger wasn't really natural for him, so he chilled out quickly. After this though, he probably wouldn't cry often either. I also apologize for crying, it was a moment of weakness. Next time, feel free to slap me across the face. He laughed some more, but it was obvious he was serious. He was kinda tired of his own bullshit himself, and he was aware it was indeed bullshit.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm

"Sorry if you've got a problem with me..."

Kanna raised an eyebrow in irritation at him as he just began laughing at what she had said. She immediately felt mocked, like he either didn't care what she had to say or that he thought she was being stupid when she said it. Either way, it angered her even more. Then, he began to speak. When she argued with him, it was going sentence by sentence. She would interrupt him, while he sometimes interrupted her. It started off with his next statement towards her and just escalated form there.

"I don't know what you went through? YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH WHILE I WAS IN THERE! Yet you criticize me when I get a little emotional that you would just leave like that? That is too funny." were the words he spoke towards her and in the end, her anger had not subsided at all. "Funny? FUNNY!? YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS FUNNY SNOPY!? I HAVE NOT EVER BEEN FRIGHTENED OF A SINGLE PERSON SINCE I GOT TO THIS DAMN SOUL SOCIETY! AND THE FACT THAT YOU SOME HOW BROKE THROUGH THAT IS FUNNY TO YOU!? GUESS WHAT! IT ISN'T TO ME! I HATE THAT SHIT! WHEN THE HELL DID IT BECOME FUNNY FOR SOMEONE TO BE TERRIFIED OF THEIR BOYFRIEND!" And from there, it only got worse between the two of them.

"I cried only because I was tired and my mind has been worn by the events of today. After the last time I did indeed man up. Yet I go though the fight of my life within my mind. I get beaten to all living hell fighting a hollow within me. You go through the fight of your life, getting nearly thrashed to death, from which I can tell by your motions and body the severity of your injuries, while fighting my hollowfying body. You'd think that when our battles were over we could at the very least, for that is what one would expect in a relationship, be there for each other. I was perfectly prepared to show you that much, for it is part of my job as your boyfriend to be there for you, and I desired to be with you." was the next part that she decided to argue with him for. She didn't even narrow her eyes at this point, she just stared blankly at him, giving him a 'are you serious' type look. "For one, I will not now, nor will I ever treat being in a relationship as a fucking job. The fact that our relationship is a job to you pretty much tells me that either you're not ready for a relationship, or you don't really want to be in it in the first place. A relationship should never be a fucking job. It should be something that both parties want to actually do something with. The way you say it, it sounds like a damn chore..."

"However, I hardly received the same sentiment. It is a bit distressful when the one person I expected to be there for me simply says, "Don't touch me." After what I just went through, I don't think I can really be blamed for tearing up like I did when my own girlfriend looked at me like some monster. Oh, and by the way, I never said you didn't have reason to be scared. That doesn't change the fact that you seemed to think I was now some monster." Hearing all of these words from him hurt more than she thought they would. She didn't understand what he was talking about, but did feel the sting of his words. And then it came to the monster part. She had been clenching her fists, listening to his words and wanting to interrupt, but once it came to that, she spouted something that she was going to regret later. "YOU ARE A MONSTER!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her own voice trembling as she spoke. When she realized what she said, she immediately felt a powerful tinge of guilt, but she had spoken the truth. It was why Kanna had such a problem with him becoming a Vizard. He was now half the one thing she lived her life to kill and not only did it scare her, but she was even beginning to question her own feelings and whether she would be able to handle it.

With his tone and his next words, she realized her assumption about their relationship being a 'chore' to him, was more than likely highly correct, which angered her more and even took away from the guilt of calling him a monster. "And, come to think of it, I always seem to be busting my ass for you. Every interaction I do with you is generally to make you happy. All I want is for you to be happy...but to be blunt, do you even give a fuck? Do my efforts even mean anything to you? I know you care but...I feel like I do ALL of the work. I'm not saying NOW I want it, but I just wish I had a bit more from you." Everything else he said, she pretty much ignored, but this was a bit too much. Once he stopped speaking, Kanna's eyes widened and she grit her teeth. Shaking her head rapidly, she began screaming, "Shut up, shut up, shut up! What the hell else would you even want from me?! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE I CAN FUCKING GIVE YOU! All that I have is a sword and my position in the fucking GOTEI 13! WHAT AM I FUCKING SUPPOSED TO DO!" Kanna was unable to keep her composure at this point. She literally dropped to her knees, grabbed her head, and began pulling harshly on her hair.

"... but I'm not one to really care."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Snopy calmly listened to her outburst and nodded his head. When he was sure she was done he spoke calmly, yet kindly. Being in a relationship isn't a job, and when I spoke I did not mean to make it come off as such. All I was saying was, as your boyfriend, I want to keep you happy. Yet it appears I am failing as of current. As for what I said before...I...I'm sorry, that outburst was uncalled for. I shouldn't have said it was funny. I am not perfect, even I can lose my composure when distressed. I hope you can forgive me, I was out of line. And...I guess I only said what I said because sometimes it feels like you are keeping me at a distance. I just always wished you would let me in a little more I guess. That is all really. I'm...sorry, I really shouldn't have said what I said. It was uncalled for...and...I guess I was angry. I was always just happy being with you, and being close to you. I really shouldn't have complained about anything. Snopy walked over to Kanna as best he could and stood directly in front of her.

I am a monster? I just want you to look at me Kanna. Look into my face. Tell me something, what makes the person. Is it their race and blood that makes them? Or is it what someone chooses to do with the gift we call life? My mind does not have any of the traits of the hollow we spent our lives hunting. It is clear as ever. So am I a monster truly a monster Kanna? I who have never harmed an innocent soul? I who have no plans on causing any innocent person harm? I want you to look deep into your heart and ask yourself something. "Is the Snopy I know truly a monster?" Snopy stood in front of her, he stared deeply into her eyes. He truly wanted her to look deep down. He knew he wasn't a monster, and he hoped that she would realize that. He now awaited to hear her response to all he had said.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm

With everything that he had said, Kanna was completely unsure of how to react. His first statements towards her made her feel slightly better, but she was still angry at the 'job' thing. Whether he said he was sorry or not, she wasn't going to just push it off. When he spoke of her not letting him in, she rolled her eyes. She didn't roll her eyes in annoyance, but instead like she had been trying, but was obviously failing. "What the hell more am I supposed to do!? You tell me that you want me to let you in? Explain to me HOW I have not let you in! Do that first! Give me some sort of example or something. What more are you wanting from me!" She was practically sounding desperate for an answer by this point. She did not understand what she was doing wrong and hearing this just frustrated her to no end.

After that, he continued on to speak about how she could call him a monster. In her mind she was right in what she said. She looked away from him. For some reason she could not look back. Any time he tried to make her look, she'd only close her eyes and look farther away. Looking at him now, even though he did not know or understand where she was coming from, would only make her want to walk away. Right now, she only saw the Snopy that was chasing her around, trying to kill her, showing strength that only a 'monster' would possess. Right now, that was all she could see and think about, whether that's what he wanted or not. She couldn't change who she was or how she reacted. It was the way it was. Looking away from him... it helped her think about things that she did not see, such as the past. From when they first met to when he said he loved her, all the way to when he got his first student. All of that was what she was trying to remember, but listening to him now, the current events were being pulled back and she only wanted to pull away more, so... she said nothing.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Snopy listened to her speak. He let off a sigh as she turned away and would not look at him. You're doing it right now. You turn away, and my words don't seem to reach you. To some extent I understand what might be going on. I believe you can't see anything but the monster that nearly killed you today. As I said, I can't say I blame you. What I want to know is, "Is your trust in me completely destroyed, damaged, or is it still there?" You want to know how you can let me in, then you can start now. With those words Snopy moved in. He gently, but firmly, wrapped his arms around her. He brought her in close, in a comforting, yet loving, way. He turned her head towards him and leaned in, pressing his lips against hers gently, if she allowed.

After a few moments he would break the kiss, yet still hold her there. Do you think I am lying Kanna? About everything I have been saying? Please, I want you to try as hard as you can. Try to see me as you did before. Not as some monster trying to kill you, but as your boyfriend who loves you with all his heart. Right now that is how I feel. I enjoy being with you, being close to you, which is why I am trying so hard. All I want from you is you. I only really desire one thing from you, and that is your affection. I realize now, if you can give that to me, I'll have all I want from you. Snopy was hopelessly in love. No matter what she said at this point would not deter him. He would not give up. As he had decided previously, he would give it his all in order to keep her, and he was going to keep her.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

"Words mean nothing. When is THAT going to get through your head?!" she narrowed her eyes at him. She felt like she had told him this before, so why did he not understand. "Your words, or anyone elses, will NOT reach me because they mean nothing! Anyone can say they care for someone. Anyone could say that they'll be there for you. And anyone could say that they are sorry or that they understand, but words are just words and that is all they'll ever be." She went to take a step back, but was pulled into his arms. She did not return the embrace and still kept her gaze away from him, at least until he forced her to face him. "Just because someone says something and it sounds true doesn't mean it is. All it could be is a convincing lie. That i-" her words were cut off by a kiss. She did not know whether she wanted to return it at this moment either. She just stood there frozen, but did not turn away, nor did she try to pull away from him either. Once the kiss was broken and he spoke to her again, she look away, closing her eyes.

"Do not patronize me." she told him in a low voice, "You speak to me... and ask me all these questions as if the fucking answer should be obvious. Do not make a statement with the tone of a fucking question. I have not now, nor will I ever respond positively to being treated like I am some idiot. I feel what I feel. I think what I think. And I think you should learn to accept it... I will not change myself for another....ever. I don't even know how to give affection anymore. If I learn to, it will be on my time and on me being comfortable with it. I'm not going to put myself in an uncomfortable situation just because you want me to. That would be a lie. If I don't feel it and I show it, it's fake, making it a lie... That is something I will not do." With that, she took a step back and removed herself from his embrace. She glanced back towards the basement that they had just fought in and then looked away, unsure still of how she was actually feeling. Some of the things she had just said almost didn't make any sense to her. Everything was jumbled up in her mind, not separating for her own understanding. She didn't like it.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

I don't mean to patronize, I don't mean to treat you like you're stupid. Snopy took a deep breath. I've been sitting here arguing with you because I was worried I'd lose you. The more I think about it...the more idiotic this whole thing sounds. You still love me, and I should never have doubted that. Everything that happened here is just a lot to take in. Both of us are tired, exhausted, and have a bit too much on our minds. I, for one, know that exhaustion has clouded my judgement. This is something we're just going to have to give our minds time to process. Snopy limped out of the way so he was no longer blocking the exit.

Go and take some time to think. We both need to at least rest before we can really deal with each other properly. Don't worry about my injuries, I actually have something for just the occasion. Snopy pulled out a small red triangular object from one of his pockets. This is a healing gem made by the Iramasha. I'll be able to deal with my own injuries, just worry about yourself for awhile. Also. Snopy reached into another pocket and pulled out a small tear shaped crystal. He held it out and placed it in Kanna's hand. This gem is a telepathic gem. With this you will be able to communicate with me telepathically, as I have one for myself. You use your mind to do everything, just think when you want to talk to me. When you have taken the time you need to gather your thoughts, come see me or use this to talk with me. Snopy took a moment to think. Well I think that is everything. Snopy waited for her to go. He was unsure exactly what he would do after she left, though healing himself was on the top of his list. He'd probably rest and recuperate once he healed up.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well of course I still love you, idiot." Kanna told him in a tone that made it sound like that should have been obvious, "I never said I didn't." Kanna looked away for a moment, then looked back once he pulled out something. She looked down to it and raised an eyebrow. "An Iramasha healing gem huh? How'd you get your hand on one of those?" she asked, but then shrugged it off. Once he handed her the telepathic gem, she raised an eyebrow and nodded in approval as she slid it into a pocket inside of her haori, along with the healing gem.

"I am going to head back... I need some rest." she said as she brought a hand up to her head. She had a headache, felt weak, and was tired. Too much happened in one day and she needed to straight out her thoughts and feelings. She turned her direction towards the exit and began walking off, "I'll see you la-...." she stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and walked back towards him. She pressed her lips against his in a quick kiss and then shunpo'd back towards the exit. Before she left, she turned towards him with a 'you satisfied now' look on her face. Then she left, returning to the Seireitei until she felt she could collect her thoughts enough and then return to him.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm
Thread closed <3
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Raise the Mask: Dark Manifestation reaches Critical Mass [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum