Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 11:16 pm by MorpheusDavol

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 8:47 pm by basswalker

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 2:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The New Captain's Summons
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

» Focus.
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Rawk

» A Hero of Our Time [Cyrus, Steiner]
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Rawk

» The Watchful Eye of the Lord [Cyrus, Laskt]
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Body Hopping EmptyToday at 11:34 am by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Body Hopping I_vote_lcapBody Hopping I_voting_barBody Hopping I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131434 messages in 19947 subjects

Body Hopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Body Hopping Left_bar_bleue0/0Body Hopping Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

.:Urufu Tatsumaki:.

Staring dejectedly at the city of Thanatos Centro, Urufu was indifferent. Hollows and arrancar populated this city to a point where the city would choke itself off after its own population killed itself. He didn't care. For some reason, it still meant nothing to him. The beauty of the city's design, however, was breathtaking. It incorporated an old-style Gothic design with the technology of today's time. It was the perfect place for him, he decided. Especially for him to find a new body to inhabit. He didn't need one yet, of course. He still had a bit before his body decayed, give or take battle time, which would seriously reduce it, but he liked to have options.

"Hey Urufu... can we go drinking?" Smiling, he still didn't understand why Kokushibyou liked to drink. Their body was dead, they couldn't even get drunk. Their blood did not flow, their heart did not beat. Nodding inwardly, he promised the inner demon that after he found what he needed they would go "get hammered", aka pretending to be incredibly drunk for the lulz. Or maybe they would win a drinking contest. But first... Looking towards the ground, Urufu floated high, high above the city. Studying each inhabitant, he decided that he didn't want a hollow body. Raising his hand in front of him, his reiatsu began to form a ball around his fist. Launching it outwards, a garganta formed a few feet away. Swooping in it, he emerged in Karakura town. It was busy. Perfect.

Opening another garganta about twenty feet away, his first one closed. Swooping in towards the crowd, he lifted the first person he could reach off the ground and flew forward quickly and essentially kidnapped the person. Tossing them through the garganta, he flew in behind the person, closing off the garganta. "Now who do we have here..." He asked, his long red hair flipping from the rapid movements.
Back to top Go down
Jon Soki
Experienced Member
Jon Soki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Jon's eyes opened wide and angrily as he gripped his Zanpaku-to. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE--" Jon suddenly realized where he was. "OH! YOU SUNNAVABITCH!" Jon swung Ryuho at his kidnapper and said, "I.Will.Kill.You...", as he exuded his Reiatsu. "You better have a very good excuse for bringing me here and plan on taking me out of the World of the Living and into Hueco Mundo or I will annihilate you and wear your skull as a belt buckle....."

Jon was clearly furious. He had spent most of his life looking for a way OUT of Hueco Mundo. He wasn't gonna let some punk with red hair bring him back without good cause. If the reason was good enough, he might let him live. If not....Jon would live up to his threat. "Well!? ANSWER ME!"
Back to top Go down
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Wow this brat was annoying. Simply moving out of the way, watched as the kid flew past him, his blade a few feet from his rotten flesh. "Well.. you're annoying. You're useless to me." He told the kid, before he turned in mid-air and began walking away. His jacket unzipped, it flipped behind him in the wind as a sigh escaped his lips. Now he needed a new body. No one would take him serious in that ...person's body anyway. It probably had a reputation for being loud and annoying. What do you think, 'Kushi'? He asked his inner demon, using a variant/nickname he had invented because of laziness.

Well, I think you should not call me that. And I also think you should try harder. Who knows, maybe your next victim will be worthy of our awesome power. The image of the smirking lizard demon popped into his head causing Urufu to nearly burst out laughing. What do we do with the brat? We leave him here. He's useless. Let the hollows eat him. I can't do that, and you know that. Dying from something you have no control over is... despicable. He thought, illiciting a shrug from the inner demon.

Meh, he would probably follow him anyway. Continuing his walk, he stared at the hollow below. I wonder if they're useful...
Back to top Go down
Jon Soki
Experienced Member
Jon Soki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Jon Flash Steped in front of his opponent pointing Ryuho at the kidnapper's throat. "Answer Me....I was born in this Godforsaken Place and I spent most of my life trying to get out." Jon's hatred was visible in his eyes. "I will end you....unless you get me out of here now..." With his free hand, Jon was charging a Cero.

Wow, They Really got you going eh, Jon?'They'? What are you talking about?
Can't you tell? There are two souls inhabiting that body........Yeah! There are! But....how can they open a Gargantua?I don't know! Kick their asses and find out!For once I actually agree with you Noj...
Back to top Go down
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Threats? Threats?! No. That wouldn't work with Urufu. Raising his leg, he sent a kick charged with reiatsu towards Jon's stomach, backflipping with it. Raising into the air, his black reiatsu charged around him. "Don't bite the hand that feeds..." He growled, as his corpse exploded with magical energy. Reforming, the pieces of bone, flesh, etc that had shattered and flew away seemed to stop in mid-air and shoot back towards Urufu, mixing and merging until he had a new form.

Body Hopping Pbucket This was Urufu's Bokor form. In this form, Urufu's skin had turned blue as he dons a very lavish "Sorcerer" outfit. A pointed blue hat with gold trim adorns his head, hiding his now silver hair.
In his hands he wields a long pole-arm with a jagged blade. Many gems layer his entire outfit, and spikes protrude from the joints in the same gold material.

"....Because sometimes that hand smacks you in the nose." He finished, as the pole in his hands was dropped. It merely floated beside him as ten black strings shot from his fingers, traveling down into Hueco and inserting themselves into the backs of several Gillian's heads. Pulling them deftly with swift movements, the Hollows were pulled into the battle, gnashing their teeth at Jon.

"Kill Him." He whispered, as the Hollow surged forward.

Last edited by Urufu on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon Soki
Experienced Member
Jon Soki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Jon quickly jumped out of the way. He was about to use his mask when Noj said. Ah, ah, ah! You know the deal...use that mask and you're mine.... "So you're a bit of a puppet master, eh?!" Jon Remarked whilst Slashing at the Gillians, releasing Fire from the Blade. "RYUHO!" Jon donned his armored Shikai for additionally protection as well as mobility and skill. He didn't waste time. He quickly tried to kick and punch his way through the Gillian until he had an opening at his opponent.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!? I HAD TO TEST MY MEDDLE AGAINST VASTOS AND YOU'RE JUST USING GILLIAN!? HA! YOU'RE PATHETIC!" This was just a ploy to get him to slip up, to gain an opening and possibly and advantage. Jon was also curious about his staff, like what would happen if Jon would grab it...
Back to top Go down
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Limits? Urufu had no limits. "No, this damn well isn't the best I got. Observe." He grinned smugly, as the Gillian began to consume each other, forming an Adjuchas rather quickly, the process sped up by Urufu's complete control of their internal functions. "In fact, this is only the beginning." He laughed, snatching his staff with his free hand. He only needed one chord now. The gillian was about the size of a shark, and had the same general shape. Sliding his finger with the chord over the staff's head with the main jewel, the chord transferred to his staff. "Now to do something fun."

Suddenly, the reiatsu around him began to focus above him. It formed a large ball that soon shot towards Jon. The resulting explosion could level an entire football field if not blocked or dodged. It would only explode if struck with something though, so a perfect dodge might save him.

Suddenly, though, the shark burst forward. Sending reiatsu down through the chord, the eyes of the shark began to glow black before a lazar of cero-like energy burst from it's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jon Soki
Experienced Member
Jon Soki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"That's more like it!" Jon quickly ducked the giant ball of energy figuring that a Cero wouldn't hurt as much as a Giant Ball of Reiatsu. However, Jon shot an enormous net of fire at the Adjucha that was coming toward him. "But that's still not enough! What's Jaws gonna do!? Huh?!" Jon smirked under his armor as he saw a very slight opening. Hesitating, he used flash step to evade any oncoming attacks as he got closer and closer to his opponent.

Jon began charging a Cero while summoning fire in the same hand."Heh! Some Puppet, Amatuer!" Jon finally came face to face with his kidnapper. He looked so different in this form. No, not he, they. There were 2 souls in this body. But that was also true for Jon though.... Jon smirked as he considered what would happen if the Cero del Fuego came into contact with his opponent. Jon raised his arm to find out and fired.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Jaws is going to bite through your skull." Urufu grinned, as his reiatsu pulsed around the shark, causing the fire to be blown away. Turning, the shark 'swam' through the air towards JS, it's fangs becoming larger and grimmer as Urufu pushed some of his reiatsu into it. Smiling twistedly, Urufu jabbed his blade straight towards Jon's stomach. Turning it, he hoped that the blade would create a massive whole in his body, allowing his blood to gush out like it was from a hose.

Suddenly, Urufu's eyes glazed over. Flipping back his cape, he spun quickly with his blade, his reiatsu helping to extend the blade for reach as his puppet attacked once more, the shark adjuchas firing more lazars out of it's forehead. If these missed and hit Urufu, it wouldn't matter. He was dead already anyway. Suddenly, reiatsu shields flickered up around him. His cero would do nothing as he ruthlessly attacked Jon, his eyes empty and unfocused, glazed over and glassy. Disappearing, he reappeared behind him with several slashes, then delivered several diagonally as his shark and he switched spots nearly instantly, the adjuchas now snapping at him from the front.
Back to top Go down
Jon Soki
Experienced Member
Jon Soki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Noj had taken over as soon as the blade entered Jon's stomach. Noj used Jon's Fist to create a fireball as large as the shark itself over his arm. Noj then grinned unde the armor as he attempted to punch the shark in the teeth. Noj then transferred the flame into a missle that would engulf anything it touched, more or less incinerating it within a matter of minutes. Noj then turned his attention to his opponent.

"I'm sorry, my squire can't come out and play right now.....TIME TO SHOW YOU WHO THE KING IS!" Noj engulfed his entire body in fire and launched himself at his attacker. Noj didn't aim directly at him, no, he launched himself right in front of him. Noj lowered his eyeguard to reveal his Hollow Mask and yellow and black eyes. Noj then launched an attack that was a flurry of punches and kicks, each of which was engulfed in flames. "TIME TO SHOW YOU WHAT HIS ZANPAKU-TO CAN REALLY DO!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Body Hopping Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Body Hopping   Body Hopping Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Hopping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: