Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Body Hopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Body Hopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Body Hopping - Page 3 Empty Re: Body Hopping

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

Smirking, possibly the worlds most powerful player of dolls spun in mid-air. Floating back to the room, he let the platform disintegrate. Landing lightly on the toes of his feet, he rocked around a bit to get "comfortable". It was a habit he had picked up in order to seem normal. It wasn't really necessary. He wasn't ashamed of what he was. It just lessened up nuisances and made his days run smoother. "Inner hollow control, huh?" He asked, as Kokushibyou grinned inside of his head.
Let me train this one... Shaking his head no inside of his head, he nodded towards Jon.

"Inner hollows are chump food. They're easy to control." He grinned, flexing his body's fingers. "However, I will not give you the easy way out. I will not bind it for you. I will not brainwash it for you. If I train you for this, we're going to do it right. Deal?" He asked, holding out his hand for Jon to shake.
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Body Hopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Body Hopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 am
"Anything to keep this monster inside my mind and soul under control....." Jon gladly took Urufu's hand and accepted him as his new master. "So...when do we start?"
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling as he gripped Jon's hand tighter, his black reishi covered both of their hands in a tight ball. This ball was actually his spirit threads, and they began to tighten over their hands. "Now." He smiled, possessing Jon slightly. Forcing him into his spirit world, he studied his surroundings with Jon by his side, neither holding hands anymore.

"Hey Noj...I'd like a word with you." He called, floating once more on his platform.
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am
Jon looked around, he hadn't been in his inner world in a while. It was strange. It was like a mix of city to accomidate Jon but it was all built on the edge of a Volcano, which Ryuho lived in. Jon looked to Urufu and then to Noj who had reappeared on the other side of the Volcano.Being a Dragon, Ryuho loved warm climates and what was warmer than a Volcano?

Noj-
"Oh?" Noj grinned. "And what ,"Noj said flash stepping and getting in Urufu's face",would today's topic be, 'Sensei'?" He chuckled. "Would it be the severe ass whooping you gave Jon? Or perhaps you'd like to talk about how horribly Jon's going to fail his training and ultimately lose himself to me?"
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

"The second one." Urufu grinned, tapping Noj gently on the shoulder with his fist. "Alright, Noj... let's make a deal... Fight Jon. No holds barred. You both fight for your freedom and life. Whoever wins... gets freed from this inner world. I'm not letting either of you go until you do." Suddenly, the sky darkened as what appeared to be a cage of thick threads surrounded the entire world. Urufu's silver eyes were tainted with black specks.

"Oh, and winner gets to lead an army when I rebel against Touketsu." He grinned, as added incentive. Floating backwards out of their way, Urufu smirked at both of them. "3 2 1 GO!"
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am
Noj-

"SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!" Noj said as he unsheathed his Ryuho and slashed at Jon.

Jon-

Jon was already on guard with his Ryuho in hand. He blocked the attack with almost perfect precision. Almost...

Noj saw the weak spot in Jon's Block and took that advantage to fire a cero at point blank to his face.

Jon manuvered quickly enough to dodge the Cero and launch one of his own

Noj cringed as the cero made contact with his side "Heh...Not bad King! Let's see you try this!" Noj used Ryuho's Fire and a cero together as one attack, creating the deadly Cero del Fuego.

Jon ducked down out of the way to avoid it but was grazed on his left arm. "Dammit...." Jon shook off the injury and activated Ryuho, as Noj did the same.

After Activating their Zanpaku-to, Noj was the first to make a move. He punched at Jon's helmet but was blocked by Jon's fist.

Then as Jon had blocked, he used his other hand to charge a cero and create fire, like Noj did, but Jon had a plan. Jon enclosed his fist and Let the Cero and Fire engulf his hand, creating a technique Jon had never used before. As he swung that fist into Noj's Jaw, he screamed the name of the attack: "DERECHO PUNO, CERO DEL FUEGO! RIGHT FIST, DOOM BLAST OF FIRE!" Jon knew Spanish, after all, one of his birth parents was an Arrancar and he lived most of his life in Hueco.

Noj had no choice but to take the hit. If he would've pulled away, he would've damaged his armor's fist, making it inuseable. Noj flew back to the other side of the Volcano. As he landed, Jon was already there.

Jon slammed both of his fists into Noj's back as his Hollowfied Counterpart landed, smashing Noj into the ground. "I will NOT lose...."

"Heh....and NEITHER WILL I! BALOR!" Noj summoned his demon of fire once again. " Shi..." The command for Death. Balor Nodded as he acknowledged his master and leaped for Jon.

Jon quickly moved out of the way but the blade of Balor's had quickly pierced his armored helmet. Jon was in awe. "Wh-when did you...."

"It's one of the abilities you'll gain if you defeat me....but first you'll have to get through him!"

Jon kept dodging Balor's attacks, getting hit every now and again. Come on Jon, THINK! This thing has got to have a weakpoint! THINK! Jon kept trying to find it as he dodged.

Noj looked to Urufu and said "You're Joking Me...THISis the fool you chose to train? This is the Vizard you chose to help?! THIS IS THE--"

Jon found it. Every time Balor moved, his helmet shook. As Jon's fist Raised, Jon slammed his fist into Balor's Metaphorical 'face'. With this one move, Jon had taken down one of Noj's most powerful moves.

Noj looked over to Jon. He couldn't beleive his Yellow eyes. Balor, defeated, by JON, no less. He stood there gaping
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu grinned as the battle proceeded before him. The intense heat emitted from both combatants wasn't felt by Urufu in the least, allowing him to stay up close and personal to the fight. "That's right, Noj. If you win though, I'll train you instead." Laughing, Urufu pointed to both of them with his hands. "Now stop dicking around. This fight is pathetic." Suddenly serious, his eyes became grim as the cage around them began to close in, as if tightening. In about thirty minutes, it would crush them both.

"I don't want to get disappointed in my students... or else Kokushibyou will be freed in order to train you." Suddenly, a much deeper laugh echoed from Urufu's mouth. This laugh was broken, as if it were a recording that was old and corrupted.
"I can't wait...". A flash of pain and misery filled Urufu's vision, causing him too to smirk. "So get to actually fighting."

URUFU'S CHALLENGE! Alright Man, if you exceed 8229 characters {three times your last post} You will be taught how to form weapons from your reiatsu! Get to work!
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 am
Jon looked over to Noj and smirked.

“Is that all you got, Hollow Boy?! This is pathetic!”

Noj’s fury was visible in his eyes and voice.

“How….dare….you…..,” he said quietly. Then he screamed, “HOW DARE YOU!? You thought Balor was scary!? YOU DON’T KNOW THE MEANING OF FEAR! ALLOW ME TO TEACH IT TO YOU!”

Noj used a Sonido to put him self directly in front of Jon and whispered one word, “Bankai….”

Jon’s eyes widened as Noj’s Dark Reiatsu flowed from around his armor, engulfing him entirely. Jon backed off so that way Noj didn’t just directly attack him. Unfortunately, Noj was one step ahead of him. Noj was already behind him brandishing his version of Jon’s Bankai, Ryuho Mirror. In this Form, Ryuho was a full-sized katana. Noj smirked.

“As I said before….I will teach you the true meaning of fear…,” Noj said, slowly turning into the Dragon-Hybrid Form that Ryuho gave in Bankai. As Noj flew into the air, he shot some fire around Jon, trapping him within a cage.

“Now….,” He said, “DIE!”

With this, Noj had folded his wings over himself and began to spin at a speed almost equal to his Sonido, divebombing at Jon.

Jon thought there was no way out. But, just as he was about to give up and waver, he heard Ryuho.

“Jon…Listen to me. You are the true wielder of my Zanpaku-to Form, not him. You shall overcome him. Even now.”

“But,” Jon responded, “How!? He’s trapped me in a cage of fire!”

“Think, Boy! Use your brains, I give you a mastery over fire! You can use that to your advantage! Good God, you’re just as stubborn as your father…”

“You! You…You knew my father…?”

Jon realized Ryuho had gone, and in order to find the truth, he would have to win. Jon focused as much of his power as he could into Ryuho and swung it directly at the cage of fire. He was successful. The cage dislodged itself from the rim of the Volcano that surrounded Jon and reformed in midair, launching itself at Noj.
“EAT THIS!” Jon screamed.

“WHAT THE--!?” Noj questioned as the net of fire wrapped itself around him and fell to the ground. “How did you--!?”

Jon slowly walked over to Noj. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out….IN HELL!” Jon raised his Zanpaku-to for what was hopefull the final strike.
Sadly, it was not…Noj used his wings to rip through the net, escaping the strike with second degree burns. ‘Damn, this stings….’ He thought. He then laughed.

“Time to get serious….” Raising a taloned hand to his face. As he brought it across his face, a black mask formed over his face. He began to chuckle. This chuckled turned into a laugh and then into a complete insanity. “Tell me Jon!? How does it feel to see the true source of your powers?!”

Jon had to admit it. There was no way he could defeat Noj the way he was now…unless….

It was a very long shot in the dark but it had to be tried. Jon summoned as much fire as he possibly could and brought it together.
“What on Earth are you trying to do?!” Noj laughed, “ Let’s face it, you’ll never be able to summon Ba-“ Noj was cut short a blade at his throat.

“What was that about not being able to summon Balor?” Jon had done what seemed impossible. Jon had summoned a Balor of his own. This one however…it was much different than it’s Hollow Counterpart. This Balor’s Armor was Blue and it’s blades were golden.

“Balor….SHI!”

Balor did as his master commanded with a confirming, “Hai, Soki-sama!”

Noj was dumbfounded. Not only had his inferior counterpart summoned Balor, he had also given it the power of speech and the weakness Noj’s Balor had was gone. Noj could pinpoint no weakness in this Balor’s defenses. Noj was helpless as he tried to dodge each strike that his former servent had made, dodging only one in every twenty.

“DAMMIT! ENOUGH!” Noj screamed, throwing his hands to his sides. A wall of fire was built around him and only his silhouette was visible. Noj began to laugh psychotically while his silhouette changed.

During this transformation, Jon noticed a few things. Noj was gaining another tail and both were growing attachments, one wing vanished as another grew smaller, his hair grew longer and down to below his waistline. Then the fire began to dissipate.

Noj had gone into his completely Hollowfied form. Noj was still holding Ryuho, it was just in Katana form now. Only one of Noj’s eyes were visible behind his mask. As Noj spoke, his mask didn’t move at all.

“So, ‘King’…about you beating me…,” Noj began. He then grabbed Balor by the face and began to squeeze as tightly as he could. “I do commend you on summoning Balor, I really do…but I know what kind of strain that puts on your body…after all….you can feel it can’t you?” Noj was right, Jon was feeling really drained after summoning Balor.

“Sorry, ‘King’, but…,” Noj paused here for dramatic effect as he crushed Balor’s head and used the flames he was created from for his own purposes, “ IT’S OVER!” Noj smirked underneath his mask and began to form the flames into a Gauntlet. Noj drew his fist back and then punched, launching to gauntlet at Jon in it’s flame form.

“Jon…,” this voice was new, “listen to me…you CANNOT lose this fight.”

“Who…who are you?” Jon inquired.

“That is of little importance right now. You remember Ichigo Kurosaki correct?”

“Y-yeah…? Why?”

“His Getsuga Tenshou. You can mimic it with your flames.”

“But….but how…?!”

“Clear your mind. Focus only on your enemy and your attack.”

“Alright…” Jon did as he was told. He focused his energy into Ryuho and raise his blade.

“Now…attack!”

As Jon swung his blade, two words escaped his lips: “RYUHO FLASHFIRE!”

As Jon’s attack left his blade, a gigantic crescent of flame was launched from it, far larger than the blade that it had emerged from…and far larger than Noj.

Noj was dumbfounded as he simply watched the attack slice right through his gauntlet. It’s spiritual pressure was so strong, Noj just couldn’t move. As Noj took the full brunt of the attack, his Hollow armor began to break off. Then Mirror became Ryuho again. Lastly, Noj dropped.
“No…I….I can’t lose….” Noj kept reapeating this one statement over and over again as the blood poured from his body. Jon walked over, almost pitying his Hollow.

“I should kill you where you lay…but….I never strike an opponent I know I’ve defeated…,” Jon declared as he turned and walked away. As he did this, he thought one thing.

‘Thank you….father….’ Jon had figured out who the voice was. It was the voice of his father. He knew it….it had to be…he could feel his presence…he was out there…somewhere….still alive…. Jon smiled at this thought.

Noj wasn’t about to take defeat. He got up to the best of his ability, disregarding his Zanpaku-to and charged at Jon with a psychotic scream.

“YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME! YOU WILL NOT—“ Noj was cut short as Ryuho stabbed into his stomach. Noj looked down to the wound as the dagger pierced him and then to Jon’s hate-filled eyes.

“No. Second. Chances.” Jon uttered, dragging Ryuho through Noj’s body and out of his shoulder. As Noj dropped for the second time, Jon didn’t take any chances. He decapitated Noj and said coldly, “This is what happens to those who don’t use the lives I give them…” He placed the Hollow’s head in front of his body while charging a cero in one hand. Jon used the cero to completely obliterate his body as Noj writhed in agony.

“Please…,” Noj begged, “h-have mercy…” Jon raised his foot and simply said, “ I only show mercy to those who deserve it…” Jon brought his foot down placing all his weight on it, crushing Noj’s head. Jon removed his foot from the remains and picked it up. Then he chuckled and said, “Alas, poor Noj…I knew him Urufu..” Then he chucked the remains of the head straight into the heart of the Volcano.

As Noj’s head fell into the Volcano, it laughed maniacally. This perturbed Jon a bit…

“That’s….not good…,” He said, wondering what his hollow was planning. Jon then realized his horrible mistake. As Noj’s head entered the magma in the volcano, the lava enveloped it. Then it emerged as a Lava Giant with Noj’s head in the center of it’s chest.

“HORRIBLE MISTAKE, ‘KING’!” Noj said as he slammed a Gigantic fist into where Jon was standing. Jon had already backed away from where he was standing earlier, anticipating the attack. Jumping up onto Noj’s Arm, the lava in it solidified with every step, thanks to Ryuho.

“Get off my arm!” Noj said, swinging his arm around to knock Jon off. Jon slammed Ryuho into Noj’s arm so that he could hold on and used it to climb up his arm and up to his head, which was in the center of the Lava Giant’s chest. Jon glared into Noj’s eyes as he jumped off of the Giant’s arm and in front of Noj’s Face.

“RYUHO FLASHFIRE!” Jon swung his blade, putting all his effort and power into this one last attack. As Noj’s head was engulfed in flames, his skin peeled off as he said,

“This isn’t over ‘King’! I will defeat you! One way or another…”

The Lava Giant Dissipated and Jon caught Noj’s skull in his hand.

“Sorry…,” he said, “That’s not gonna happen…” Jon crushed the skull in his hand and absorbed his hollow’s remains into him, gaining control over his Hollowfication and his powers for good, or so he hoped.

“There….it’s finally over…I’ve conquered this monster that dwelt in my soul….”

(9138 characters. OVER 9000!)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Body Hopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Body Hopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm
Locked since I believe this thread is over.

Body Hopping - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum