Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Left_bar_bleue5/0Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe"

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am
Equipment

• Item Name: "Death's Scythe"
  • Item Type: This is a sword that was given to Hana Iramasha by Death himself. There is only one.
    Spoiler:
  • Used For: Death's Scythe is used just like a sword.
  • Item Description:
    “Death’s Scythe” has the ability to turn into a miasma while in the sheathe, when pulled forth from the sheathe it can take shape to whatever the user decides. But that shape doesn’t last very long, in about 2 posts it will turn back into a miasma and leak out, killing people it comes into contact with. The sword is a curse that was given to Hana by Death himself in order to punish her he bound it to her soul. It has the ability to turn into many different swords but the one above is its main form. Whenever it is brought forth Hana can transform it freely, but once it is pulled out fully it cannot change shape. She has been seen changing it from a regular sword, to a kodachi, to a 2 handed long sword. She has actually been seen transforming the blade into a giant crescent shaped blade that practically wraps halfway around her body, of course that weighed a lot more then she could carry but as long as she can replace the blade into the sheathe it will retain the shape it had once before.
  • Obtained From: Death
  • Notes:
    Death had formed this blade from the miasma that he excretes from his own body, forming the blade he had then bound it to Hana's person making it her Seishin Buki. This wasn't given to her as a present, it was so Death could contain her to hell because everyone was already dead Hana didn't have to worry about protecting anyone, but over those years she learned how to use Iaijutsu. She is now capable of making sure that the miasma that her blade excretes does not kill anyone.

Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" 20u4p06
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty Re: Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe"

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:31 am
Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Tumblr_m9lpodems61ryu59ho2_400

Appr9ved.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Left_bar_bleue0/0Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" Empty Re: Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe"

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:06 pm
Moved into archived

Hana Iramasha Equipment "Death Scythe" XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum