Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 pm
When he answered with his first statement, a feeling of happiness washed over her. Yin was thinking about her. She loved that. And then, his next statement came and made her blush extremely badly. He had enjoyed the contact as well? That was amazing to her. Hebi was one of those that enjoyed experimenting, so to actually enjoy kissing her was definitely an accomplishment. When she thought about it more, it even made her want to cry, but she fought it. She pushed herself to her feet and smiled towards him. Even when he said he had never done anything like it before, it only made her feel so much more special. She couldn't help but keep a cheesy large smile on her face. "Oh.." she said, finally opening her mouth to speak, "Well... I definitely do feel stronger. I had never summoned snakes before. That was definitely new. Oh... I also did something that made me end up without any clothes... I am unsure what that was." Bringing her hand up to her head, she realized that she felt a little warm. She realized immediately it was because of the intensity of the fight. "When I won, I felt more relieved than anything.. It meant I didn't have to fight anymore. When his body dropped... I felt bad. I didn't realize I had done so much damage. I just wanted him to stop attacking me, but I got so caught up in fighting and defending myself that I killed him... I'm not sure if that is good... or not..."
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm
"Yes... you showed that the experiment had been a complete success." He replied on her comments about summoning snakes. "And as for losing your clothes..." He said as he vanished into the ground, before reappearing out of it holding two things in his hands both of them flesh colored, one of the being Yako's torso and the other the layer of Amelia's skin she had discarded along with her cloak.

"See. You shed your skin... just like a snake. It made things very, very interesting." He explained, before taking in the information she continued to say. "So you didn't want to fight him at first... but then something changed. That change happened in you, that one I've only seen twice before, and you did not stop attacking until this was the result." The Doctor said, as he discarded Amelia's shed skin and held Yako's torso up.

As he did so, his hands lit with that dark red fire of his. The fire raced around Edo Yako's body, before the places where he had been damaged, the flesh began to move. It began to spread, shooting all over Yako as it completely reformed his body. Then, Dr. Hebi lowered the body down onto the ground, where the coffin he had been summoned from appeared. Edo Yako was still dead; his body was reformed, but his life was still lost as he put that blank face of Edo Yako into the box, before looking back up at Amelia.

"It's good that you killed him. It shows that you had the instincts to cut him downbefore he would come after you. I enjoy those kinds of qualities in a person." He said, before reaching up to his hood and pulling it down slightly on his face. "Now... Lady A... For your accomplishment, I decided on a positive reinforcement of my own. Is there anywhere, anywhere at all that you would like to go? I will take you there and you can enjoy yourself." He said, making a subtle note about his comment as well. I'll also be able to research how she acts in a more... open... environment.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm
The look on Amelia's face calmed a lot as Hebi spoke. She understood what he was saying and then when he offered her his own reward, she felt really happy.... But there was one thing... Amelia was absolutely exhausted. She felt guilty for it, but she knew she couldn't go anywhere. Not now at least. She needed to rest. She walked forward towards him. A small smile formed on her face as she brought her arms up and around him, hugging him gently. "I... have somewhere I want to go, but... I am so tired... I don't think I can." she told him. With each word that she was speaking, her voice began to get quieter and quieter. This was her first battle after the experiment after all. It was tiring to use techniques that she hadn't know that she had until today. She was sore, tired, and her energy had drained to the point where she felt weak. "I'm really sorry, but... Is it okay if we just go home and rest for a while? I... need... to... slee-...." Amelia's head and arms all dropped. Her head fell onto his shoulder, while her arms slowly slid down his body and fell to her side. She had fallen asleep so easily on his shoulder. She was that tired. There was no way this girl was going to be able to stay awake.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm
As she hugged him, Dr. Hebi could merely stand there, feeling the strength she had left in her body pressed up against himself. He could tell she would definitely be needing rest. He wasn't sure how much or how long it would take, but he knew she would need it. As her head descended onto his shoulders. he felt himself wrapping his cloaked arms back around her, as she literally fell into his cloak, holding her up against himself as he looked down to her.

He wasn't even aware of it, but he and Hebi had been making soft hissing and cooing noises to lullaby her to sleep. He closed his eyes as he nuzzled her unconscious body, losing himself for a moment as his instincts got ahead of him. However, he quickly got his composure back, for the most part... he was still holding her to himself, and didn't really see any reason to change this as the ground around them shifted. This time, there was no giant plate of moving earth, there was just the earth outside of Hebi's cloak shifting as he took her with him underground, reappearing in her room as he stood next to her bed.

He laid her out on it, looking down at her form laying there. He made a note about the clothing he had given her to wear; it didn't look like it met her feet well enough However, he merely smiled as he registered the note back into his mind. After all... he could probably use it to his advantage as positive reinforcement again, as he turned himself around, flipping the light switch to off as the view of the room, Amelia in her bed, and the couch that Yin had made with his bare hands vanished from sight, as the doctor turned around, the door creaking behind him before gently closing shut.

THREAD CLOSED.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:38 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Snakehearted Experiment: Aftermath, Intense Training [Closed] - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum