Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ichirou Rin
Ichirou Rin
Starter Member

The Wanderer Empty The Wanderer

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 am
My name, you ask? Well, I suppose I could share it.... for a price.
Nah, I jest. I am Ichirou Rin.
I wander from place to place, often with no pre-determined destination. It's just what I do. You might say that I am a bit mysterious, or maybe even secretive. Either way, take the time to get to know me and I may just stick around long enough for you to find out what you need. Show me hospitality, and that time may further extend.

That is the problem these days, not enough time. Still, can't complain. The years have been good to me.

Maybe I'll see you soon, Stranger.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wanderer Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Wanderer Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Wanderer Empty Re: The Wanderer

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 am
Well hi there stranger in a strange land. (See what I did there?)

Anyway Welcome to PH, uh we have many available helpers and people who will rp with you. Have a nice day.~

The Wanderer GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm

What are you buyin?

Sorry my RE4 popped out.

SORRY FOR THE LATE WELCOME BUT HELLO. Welcome to the site and I'm happy to see you, I'm crazy Aivee.

Dun worreh I'm friendly, but yes, stick around (albeit this is like a month late) and stuff! X3
Anonymous

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 am
The Wanderer Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum