Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Let me devour you(Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let me devour you(Urufu) Empty Let me devour you(Urufu)

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Nuvena stood atop one of the large gothic style skycrapers looking down at the city of Hollows. There were so many reasonable snacks. Surely no one would mind if the arrancar picked off one or two with a simple gas? Heck, a whole group probably wouldn't be missed. This wasn't like the Soul Society, where the dead formed families and actually knew one another. Here it was eat or be eaten... eventually. Maybe the arrancar were a little more civilized, but eventually they had to consume something, and this city was like a buffet. At least, that was how Nuvena saw it all. She couldn't bring herself to eat anything yet, however. She was still waiting on the effects of some odd plants she'd found.

Not that long ago Nuvena had torn a garganta to Earth, wandering around what was left of the rain-forest. The humans would be sorry when the finally killed all of it. There were so many useful poisons. Nuvena had tried some kind of red plant with odd brown speckling. She hadn't needed to taste it to know it was poisonous, it was that obvious. Still, she didn't know what chemicals were in effect. Only time would tell if it would kill the thing living inside her. So for now, the emaciated girl sat and watched the goings on below. Idly she began humming a tune to herself, something slow and mournful. Something that reflected her slow death. Nuvena was dying, little by little, the parasite eating her reiatsu and weakening her. It was the same thing as when she was alive, except this time Nuvena wouldn't get a second chance.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Let me devour you(Urufu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let me devour you(Urufu) Empty Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

The demonchild was bored. Urufu paced around Karakura central, not knowing what to do. Avoiding people, he knew someone was going to realize he was just a corpse sooner or later. Deciding to get out of earth, he hid in the bathroom of a random restaurant and opened a garganta, his black reiatsu swirling around his arm and projecting in front of him. Stepping into the portal, he closed it behind him. Finally, something to do.

Now Urufu floated around Thanatos Centro, training his puppetry techniques. Allowing for black tendrils of reishi-based chord to flow from his fingers, they attached themselves to the back of random Hollow's heads, giving him full control of them. Floating higher above the city, he performed several teamed maneuvers with them. Sending his own reiatsu down into the creatures bodies, they too gained some of his abilities, as long as Urufu allowed it.

Ejecting blades from the hollow's bodies, they nearly died. Urufu kept them alive, however, by pumping his reiatsu into them, they lived on. Good, he had something interesting going. Now all he needed was an opponent.
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 pm
As Nuvena watched the hollows below she saw a multitude of black reishi strands tumble down and connect to quite a few of the weak beings. The arrancar stood up, wondering what was going on. The creatures seemed to move around like puppets to someone's twisted will. The thin girl purposely ignored the puppet master for the moment. This might be her chance to get a rather easy meal. That isn't to say she couldn't have taken on the hollows herself, but unable to move on their own and clustered in a group, it would take her much less energy than it would to hunt down each individually. Standing up, Nuvena took her zanpakuto out of her wide sleeves. The small thing was currently filled with aloe vera extracts, which would do no good in this situation. Slowly the girl began to heave, back arching as it tensed up. A few times this happened before a clear liquit dribbled out of Nuvena's mouth and down her chin. The top of her zanpakuto was removed and the liquid, Tabun, a level G nerve agent, was allowed to drip into the container. Just one drop was enough, and the contents of the container were changed to the deadly liquid.

Wiping her mouth, Nuvena stood up and hopped off the tall building she had been resting on. It was time to get her next meal to satisfy the worm in her gut. Landing among the puppeted hollows, the girl walked up to the strongest one and sprayed it in the face with the nerve gas. One, two, three, four pumps of the plunger. Soon the hollow should keel over and die, unable to breathe because its nerves couldn't operate its lungs. Perhaps the puppeteer would find it difficult to control the hollow, perhaps not, but it would eventually have to die. The girl looked up at the puppeteer for the first time, hoping to see him struggling with making the beast move. To tell the truth, Nuvena didn't much care what he thought, as long as she got a meal, but it would help pass the few moments until she got a meal.

Charachers:
Arrancar; Nube "Nuvena" Venenosa, Teir 2-3
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

As the arrancar fucked around with his hollow, Urufu grinned. The fact that the hollow's movements were now sluggish and slowing made him happy. "Thanks." He told the arrancar, before pumping a bit more reiatsu into the chord. It immediately thickened before splitting near the end, stretching. From the one chord, several chords now attached to the hollow's limbs and body, one still in the back his head. Controlling the hollow normally, it slowly died. The reishi that Urufu continuously pumped into it, however, kept it moving just as normal. "Hey, thanks for helping me train." Urufu told the arrancar, completely oblivious to the fact that the arrancar had just tried to kill something of his, and instead was merely thought she was trying to help.

He wasn't the cleverest boy sometimes. Smiling at her, he continued to manipulate the hollow, now in complete control of it's body. The corpse began to shift, becoming globulous and clay-like, before it reshaped. Instead of a Gillian Menos, what now stood before the arrancar and Urufu was an exact copy of the female arrancar. He couldn't mimic her powers, of course (unless he had a chord attached to her) but it was still an uncanny imagery. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked the girl, moving his "arrancar" to match her movements perfectly. It was quite interesting.
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Nuvena watched as the meal ticked began to slow, casting another glance at the puppet master. He seemed pleased, from what she could tell. Her long distance sight wasn't the best. Curiously, the hollow didn't stop moving. The reishi strand thickened, splitting off. To the arrancar it seemed like some type of insect, slowly boring its way into the brain and limbs of the poor mindless beast. Nothing deserved that fate, but seeing as it would be dead soon anyways, Nuvena decided not to do anything about it. Instead she marveled at the power one would need to control the stiffening muscles of the hollow. That power was much more than all these hollows put together. Animalistic hunger made the emaciated girl's stomach rock with hunger. The thing inside it growling for food. Or maybe it was growling for relief from the poison that it must, by now, be exposed to. The odd speckled plant had reached Nuvena's stomach, as was evident by the effects. Her vision was blurring and the girl's hands shook a little. Her head ached and there was a feeling of unreality.

As this was happening the Puppet Master was doing something as well. The hollow, now dead for sure, morphed into a form strikingly familiar. Skinny with limp hair and dull eyes. It had been a while since Nuvena had seen herself in a mirror. She didn't like them, as they reminded her that she wasn't long in this world. The mirror image looked terrible, lifeless, like, well, a doll.

You don't mind, do you?

Nuvena looked up at the puppet master. He seemed completely unfazed by the fact that she had just killed his tool in a matter of minutes. Did it not occur to him that she could do the same thing to him? After all, he was pretty strong, he would make a nice meal. If she ate his soul then maybe she'd be free for an entire day from the hunt for food. Still, this had to done with decor. For the moment the arrancar would give off an air of simple interest. Nuvena watched the transformed hollow match her every move. It was curious, the control the boy had. How long had it taken to get it, that he could move a dead body with such subtle motions so as to mimic a living thing? And, could he do it with two? Turning around the thin girl sprayed another hollow puppet with the Tabun, wishing she could instead watch the effects of her favorite toxin, Chloropicrin, at work. It wasn't as deadly as Tabun, but there was some strange sense of satisfaction Nuvena got from watching a cornea liquifying. To the puppeteer the arrancar spoke a few simple words, frail and scratchy from her dry throat. "I don't mind, as long as I can eat them when you're done." That was her, a scavenger and hunter at the same time. Another twinge in her gut made her close her mouth quickly as a wave of nausea washed over her.

Charachers:
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

Suddenly, every chord Urufu was displaying was transferred to his left hand. Not displaying any sign he had heard her, he exploded. Literally. Flesh, guts, bone, teeth, skin, organs, everything that was part of his rotting body had exploded violently, spreading everywhere. Then, it stopped moving in mid-air, a large chunk of his heart frighteningly close to her face. Every single piece of his destroyed body swiftly shot back towards where he had been standing. Shifting and morphing, similar to what the hollow had done, Urufu had transformed. His rotten flesh was now blue, covered in an extravagant sorcerer-esque outfit. Dark blue with many gold rings around it, a long cape flowed gently behind him. A pointed hat sat atop his head, and yellow eyes stared out of his head. His red hair had turned silver, but only a few strands could be seen from the hat. Golden spikes ejected from his joints.

"This is my Human Knight form." He explained to her, as the chords transferred to the main gem sitting near the hilt of the long pole-blade in his arm, as more chords shot from it and down into the city, lifting more mindless hollow into the air, fully controlled. He now had another extra 10. "Of course, eat what you wish... I don't care, I was merely practicing my control, like this." Suddenly, every gillian besides the mimic'd arrancar began to consume each other, rapidly transforming. It went much faster then normal, due to his advanced control of their internal, intimate workings. In place of the nineteen hollows, a single chord remained. That chord led down into an Adjuchas level hollow, shaped like a small velociraptor.

"I didn't even know I could do that." He laughed, as more chords shot from his staff into the city, picking up another hollow or two, completely avoiding the arrancar or intelligent beings.

Let me devour you(Urufu) Paladin ((OOC: This is Urufu atm))
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 pm
As the nausea stopped the boy controlling the hollows literally exploded. His flesh went flying everywhere. It reminded the arrancar of Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, but without the wafer thin mint. Flesh and guts were everywhere. It was quite surprising, especially when the shriveled dark heart nearly hit Nuvena in the face. At that point she realized why the Puppet Master wasn't afraid of her poisonous gases; he wasn't alive. Simply the stench of that relatively small part of his body told her enough. Almost all of her attacks affected the workings of a living body, meaning this foe was nearly immune to her entire arsenal. There was only one thing she could think of that would possibly affect his body. Still, now wasn't the time for that. The stench of rotting flesh caused a new wave of nausea to overwhelm her even as she watched the bits and peices clump together and reform into a new shape. This form was quite odd looking, having blue flesh and what one could only describe as a magician's outfit. A human knight, eh? What a noble sounding name.

As Nuvena tried to overcome her nausea she watched the hollows devour each other and transform. Of course her replica stayed where it was, mimicking her every move. Which meant, even though it was dead and couldn't have an upset stomach, it was holding its hand, covered by its own over long sleeve, was held to its mouth in a gesture normally used as a psychological device to keep from hurling. Normally thinking of eating and food made the fragile arrancar hungry, but right now it simply repulsed her. And yet the worm in her gut growled. As impressive as the feat with the hollows was, Nuvena was very distracted. It was as though she'd been hit with a cloud of Diphenylchlorarsine straight to the face. Any attempt to speak was thwarted as the girl's stomach began to heave. Her back tensed a few times before finally her body expelled the plant she'd eaten a few hours prior. Saliva dripped down the girl's chin before she wiped it off on her sleeve, acting as though nothing had happened. After all, it was a normal thing for her.

"That's pretty impressive. You've practically doubled its power." Nuvena's eyes seemed to glint with hunger. She still needed food, and it would be a while before she could try to kill her parasite again. Now, nausea gone, her hunger took over. She desperately wanted to eat both hollows. "Say, if I can beat you in a friendly little battle, would you make me one of those with twice the power?" This seemed like the perfect arrangement. Maybe this puppet master could help her at least keep the parasite from consuming her own energy.

Charachers:
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu nodded slowly, a small smile flickering across his face before it pulled into a large grin. "That sounds like fun. As the honorable knight, I shall allow you the first move." He told her, his hollows both stopping their actions and returning to his side, snarling at the arrancar. Their faces change slightly, becoming slightly demonic and angry. Gaunt, hollow. It was kind of cool. "Of course... If I win, I request a small favor. Just a chance to possess you for a brief second and learn more about you. Your powers intrigue me. I love the thought of someone having a zanpakuto not shaped like a sword. I promise, on my Knight's honor to not see anything you don't want me to." He promised, his blade beginning to glow black lightly.

"Whenever you are ready..." He smiled, his voice light and gentle. He saw no harm in this, and wouldn't be able to take her body if he lost anyway. There was no reason to be bloodthirsty for this. Well, then again... remembering every single time he fought, his smile flickered. He couldn't really control himself in a fight.. He killed more then he meant to. Smiling grimly, his eyes twinkled. "Just.. be very careful. Sometimes, when I fight, I lose control of myself and murder is an inevitability, be it me or you. Just know that I mean you no harm, but sometimes....Shit happens."

I'm going to enjoy watching this... Kokushibyou's voice laughed inside of his head, causing Urufu to roll his eyes.

Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Oh, this boy really didn't belong in Hueco Mundo. Knight's Honor? Letting her have the first move? Actually waiting for her? Bad mistake. This actually gave her time to change toxins if she wanted. Now, what was best to get rid of his puppets? Tabun could easily kill them in a few minutes, but as was shown they could still be moved around. Nuvena definitely needed to make the hollows unusable as puppets, and the only thing that came to mind was Arsine. Having the opportunity, she unscrewed the top of her zanpakuto, gagging and heaving until a little clear liquid dribbled into the container. The odor rising from the liquid was slightly fishy. Closing off the container, the arrancar made sure the plunger wasn't sticking and calmly walked to a group of hollow puppets.

The hollows definitely looked more menacing, but of course they were still food to the starving girl. Despite her weakened appearance she moved rather fast, pumping her zanpakuto to leave behind her a trail of gaseous arsine. One more pump for good measure, and she pulled back the flintlock. Bracing herself Nuvena let go of the end and the flint hit metal, sending out sparks into the cloud of arsine, which abruptly ignited with explosive ferocity. And to think Arsine was no longer used as a chemical weapon. The smoke from the explosion smelled slightly of old fish as it rose in a large cloud. Nothing out of the ordinary, large fights broke out every day. No one cared, as long they themselves didn't get hurt and no property was damaged.

Nuvena looked up at the Puppet Master with a thin smile. "I think you may have your work cut out for you."

Charachers:
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

Now, if Urufu ONLY had puppetry, that might have worked. Unfortunately for her, he had much more of that. He had full control of his reiatsu and reishi. As she began pumping out her gas, he had been forcing reishi down the chords of his puppets. When the gas finally exploded, large bubbles of Black reiatsu had formed around the hollows, acting as a shield. As the smoke cleared, the balls remained, albeit slightly thinner then before. The reishi began to disappear, flowing back into Urufu. "That was very impressive." He complimented her, before the hollows burst forth with surprising speed, blades of Urufu's reiatsu forcing out of their bodies to form something akin to a hedgehog or porcupine.

Slashing forward, the dinosaur adjuchas slashed and hacked away towards Nuvena, the large spikes of reiatsu quite deadly. The arrancar mimic'd hollow, on the other hand, held it's hand up. Urufu's strands of puppetry reiatsu-strings shot from her fingers, shooting straight for Nuvena. If he caught her, he would be able to absorb her powers from it, and probably even control her. Suddenly, Urufu's eyes glazed over. His "breathing" became shallow, sparse. Disappearing, Urufu had forced his reiatsu into his legs in order to perform shunpo/sonido/hirenkyaku. He wasn't sure which, he never bothered to figure it out.

Appearing behind her, his cape flapped loudly as he slashed with deadly precision and aim, a mass produced soldier of war. His arrancar and hollow were still attacking, slashing at her from the front as he attacked her from behind, his reiatsu flickering over him like a deadly, black fire.
Yes....I love it when you get like this... Kokushibyou grinned, gaining no response from the robotic, soldier Urufu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum