Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 18:25 by Slayer

» Family Reunion
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 18:10 by Slayer

» Daddy's Special Place
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 17:35 by Slayer

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 17:32 by Slayer

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 17:23 by Slayer

» Mistletoe
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 16:54 by MorpheusDavol

» The New Captain's Summons
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 16:38 by Forsaken Crow

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 15:34 by Rawk

» The Right to Rule
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:57 by Cala Paracer

» Cala's Face Claim
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:08 by Cala Paracer

Top posters
THEFROST
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_voting_barLet me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_voting_barLet me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2718 registered users
The newest registered user is Butt Lumps

Our users have posted a total of 131363 messages in 19941 subjects

Let me devour you(Urufu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty18/8/2010, 10:25

The surprise was evident on Nuvena's face. Maybe if she acted faster she could blow up the puppets. Except that they were all now trying to slash and hack her skin-and-bones body. Shit. The arrancar's arrogance had placed her in a difficult position. Two quick pumps of her zanpakuto and a click of the flintlock would give her a distraction to get out of range with. The only problem was that the Puppet Master was behind her now. Reiatsu blades in front, unknown weapons behind. The only opportunity Nuvena had was if her puppet replica was as weak as she was. Highly unlikely, seeing as it was pumped with reiatsu and had no bug in its stomach. Still, it was the smallest opponent. Aiming the flint at her replica and letting go, there was another fish-smelling explosion. The explosion wasn't quite enough, and even as Nuvena laubched herself at a small opening the claws of the paleolithic hollow caught her on the shoulder, tearing through her dress and staining it with blood. Shit. Still, it wouldn't kill her, not yet at least.

Before the confusion of the explosion wore off Nuvena ran a few yards away, opening her mouth and inserting her zanpakuto into it. She had underestimated her opponent and the limitations of this form were working against her. Before completely obstructing her mouth the arrancar uttered her release in her thin, cracking voice, "Nube mortal de veneno." It wasn't as intimidating as other arrancar who might even shout theirs, but the transformation was scary enough. The girl worked her jaws around the glass and metal, resisting the urge to bite down. All the while her eyes were wide and staring at her opponents, like those of a deer facing death. Saliva ran down Nuvena's cheeks and neck, as her head was upturned to make swallowing the rather large object easier. After coughing quite a bit, the weapon had passed the arrancar's gullet and was safe.

Immediately Nuvena bent over and it looked like she would begin the painful process of coughing the zanpakuto back up. Instead a wad of white material passed through her raw throat and began crawling over her body. Part of the white stuff stayed attatched to her face, taking the form of a gas mask, attatching itself to the bottom of the goggles that were her mask fragment. The rest of the material crawled down to Nuvena's hands, solidifying to form a common exterminator's gear. A tank of poison and a wand-like sprayer connected by a hose. While this happened she became hunched, making it look as though the tank weighed quite a bit. Her arms got a little longer by maybe a foot. The overall effect was that of an emaciated gorilla with a gas mask. Turning around and taking a defensive stance, the girl waited for the next attack.

Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty18/8/2010, 10:48

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu didn't stop attacking the entire time she went into her resereccion. He didn't really think when he fought like this. Everything was an instinct. A perfectly stratagized, logical instinct. Swiping his hand over his blade as he held it in front of his chest, the chords transferred to his hand. Cracking his hand like a whip, more power burst into the hollows as they both began charging a cero from their mouths. Disappearing, Urufu got behind her once more, his scythe-blade attacking her still, each strike augmented by a burst of black reiatsu as his magician's outfit swirled in the speed and movements.

Not saying a word, Urufu continued his onslaught as his pole-blade began to glow very brightly. Suddenly, nearly fourteen strings shot down from his staff, searching through the crowds of the city for something to possess that would help him. It might take a bit, especially without him concentrating. Charging what appeared to be a cero in his hand, he thrusted his fist towards her back. If this ball of energy came into contact with anything solid, it would explode and cause a football field-sized level of damage, about the appropriate damage of a regular fire. He, of course, would be fine. He would just need a new body to possess.
Back to top Go down
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty19/8/2010, 01:47

All the while Nuvena was going through her resurression she was being attacked, thin, pale skin being cut like paper. Now, she was used to pain from her stomach, be it hunger or upset, but this was entirely different. She had to fight the urge to gasp with the pain, which of course would cause her to begin choking. She should have done this at the get-go, but no, she was confident that she could beat a simple puppet master without her ressureccion. The only thing the arrancar could do now was to hope she wouldn't be killed before she could counter.

The two hollow puppets began charging their cero, and finally Nuvena was able to safely move. The first thing she did was turn around to face the boy behind her. He too was charging what appeared to be a cero. This was bad. There was only one thing the girl could think to do. She shifted a little to the side of the Puppet Master's hand, doing her best to dodge the painful looking attack. At the same time she brought up her left arm, letting it extend and smoothly swing her tank at her opponent's body. She tried to aim for the face, but it was a rough estimate, the tank being rather large. There wasn't a chance she could miss at this range, but for good measure Nuvena decided to spritz her opponent with a bit of acid. While sulfuric acid may not hurt him, it would still cause damage to his body.

Urufu
Urufu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty19/8/2010, 03:57

Urufu Tatsumaki

Not really noticing her begin a counter attack, Urufu was smacked to the side by the large reservoir, still not feeling a damn thing. He was still trying to get used to being a corpse. Suddenly, his chest began to sizzle and burn. Something was on it. A burst of reiatsu canceled out the acid after a bit, but his chest was still peppered with the spray, his outfit slightly dissolved and bits of bone peaking out. Moving his staff towards him, it was barely a twitch of the wrist when suddenly, both puppets sprang forward, surrounding her with Urufu in a deadly triangle. Roaring, Urufu and his puppets all released their ceros in a triangular wave of energy towards her.

Back to top Go down
Wildshadow
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty19/8/2010, 09:56

The blow didn't cause anything to happen in relation to the building ceros, though it did damage the Puppeteer's rotting body. The three opponents hemmed Nuvena in, a triangle of death. There was no way to escape this. The only thing she could do was hunker down and wait for the pain. Now, she knew she could deal with a cero, maybe even two, but the arrancar had no idea what the energy from the Mastermind could do. In that case, it would be best to not to let it touch her. As the attacks were fired she held up her tank to try and deflect the energy from the Puppet Master. At the same time, she figured why not cause a little more damage? Nuvena sprayed even more Arsine into the air. By this time the entire area smelled of fish. It would take a lot to replenish her stock, meaning no crispy hollow for a while. Still, this was more important than food, sorta'. As the ceros hit her and Nuvena let out a grunt of discomfort she also managed to spray the sparks from her poison wand and ignite the Arsine. She didn't know if it did anything to her opponents, but it did hurt the girl quite a bit where she was still sore from the attacks. Odd, normally Arsine explosions felt like the warmth of the sun on her flesh. Could something be going wrong?

In a flash of curiosity Nuvena wondered what might happen if she tried to eat the strands of reiatsu acting as puppet strings. They would most likely end up controlling her body, but the starving arrancar couldn't help wondering if she could eat them to feed her own strength. Perhaps the worm would start sucking on that instead of her own power. No, that was too unlikely, and might get her killed. Well, the girl still had two gases she could utilize at the same time as the others. From what Nuvena had seen, the Puppet Master would use his reiatsu to either protect himself and his puppets or else to dispel the effects of the gases. There was one thing that the arrancar could do, though it may take a while. She had to whittle down his reserved reiatsu until he became exhausted. The first step was to kill the dinosaur shaped hollow with more Tabun, which was expelled from the gas mask. At the same time she also expelled a strong base from her gas mask as well. The tabun would kill the last living arrancar and impede its easy movement, the alkaline substance would cause burns and corrosion on the flesh they came into contact with.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty11/10/2010, 07:44

Locked since this thread was never finished

Ræn
Pimp Cloak
Ræn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty27/1/2011, 12:23

Archived

Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty7/6/2011, 03:37

Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Characters
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty13/12/2012, 10:06

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Let me devour you(Urufu)   Let me devour you(Urufu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me devour you(Urufu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: