Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue25/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:17 am
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Bikutā Von Kircheisen
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10886-bikuta-von-kircheisenapproved-0-5
  • Circle: Espada
  • Reason: After the Kurikku came to a fall due to its leader abandoning them, Bikuta went on a search to find answers on what exactly happened within Soul Society. After searching for answers for months he was unable to obtain the information he desired. He could only assume his leader was dead. Attempting to lead the Kurikku himself, he soon found himself unable to keep the men in order due to the mystery that remained. To which he asked the men to part ways, or to follow him. Where he would take them to Shadow Fall, request they take him and his followers in and give them purpose.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Sbb1I7e
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:10 am

「REVIEWING THIS THREAD」

Alright, Mana herself is going to clear this out and Rose is going to overview him for the next few months to come as he becomes apart of Shadow Fall. This is due to her personally knowing him, to a slight extent, from their battle in New York City at the start of the year. So things will be interesting.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:18 am

I've cleared out a few inactive guys out of the list and fixed a few things that are broken. It should be an updated list as of 21st November 2014.

Empty, blank space.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:24 am
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Ravan Vespara
  • Application: Ravan Vespara
  • Circle: The Leading Ranks
  • Reason: After a thread in which Ravan Vespara has asked for an audience with Shadow Fall, Ravan initially grew annoyed by the lack of response as Inami quickly abandoned him in thread. Shortly after, however, Mana had appeared to talk and sort things out with Ravan. Due to her knowing his history and life, he was offered the position of Demon King. Somewhat to his surprise, Ravan deliberated over this decision for a bit before finally accepting her offer and going to make the announcement, to begin the celebrations/parties.

Allies.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:41 pm

「REVIEWING THIS THREAD」

Shit is about to get real now. Alright, check it, I'm about to clear out The King's new claim in Shadow Fall and its gonna be the first time in three or two years that Shadow Fall has had all thrones active. Sick. (Y)

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 am
Shadow Fall Position

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 am

「REVIEWING THIS THREAD」

Everything looks good to me. I am gonna go ahead and place each of them in Banshee spots Three and Four. Meanwhile, I'm boosting Neoveta to the status of Royal to begin filling in that group like the Banshee's; plus she is a Demon Princess anyway. Additionally, I've added in Deveta as a Shadow Throne as Khala and Deveta are the same person to begin with.

Evonaiah
Evonaiah
Starter Member

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm
Shadow Fall Position Reserve Request

• Name: Evonaiah Arat
  • Application: To My Work-In-Progress
  • Circle: Banshee Force
  • Reason: Evonaiah really, really likes Mana. She's done everything in her power to get close to her. She even trained for 8 years just to be appointed to the Banshee Force.
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:39 am
Shadow Fall Position Reserve Request

• Name: Niza
  • Application: Nize
  • Circle & Ranks: This I left for the moderator to decide. I would love a place in espada, but I really don't know from which tier they take members, so...put me where you think Nize belongs.
  • Reason: Nizes experiments escaped some time ago and Shadow Fall bases are one of those places, where is a possibility they are hiding. So, for him not to get into a huge mess and recover his "children", the arrancar needs to join the organization, to gain access to the place. From that point, he will start to check all places, that are isolated, dark and not used for years.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:57 am

「REVIEWING THIS THREAD」

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and see how that app comes along. That means you are going to have to deliver on it, Evo, and show me what you can do with your skill. As for Nix? I'll go ahead and place you under the Primera Espada's Faccion and she'll determine where you go after that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum