Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 am
Shadow Fall Position

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 am
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Glad to see you beginning to take an interest in the organization. I'll go ahead and approve you for the reserve. I hope to see more of this character.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:55 am
Shadow Fall Position

Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Bhairyuu Kurokami
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14284-bhairyuu-kurokami
  • Circle: 6th Circle
  • Reason:
    The reason Bhairyuu decided to join Shadowfall is that it is the least troublesome and quickest way in which he can accomplish his goals. Those goals are:
    - Acquisition of as much power as he can manage in his lifetime.
    Reasons for his insatiable lust for power:
    - It will allow him to wreak vengeance upon the Arrancar and her cronies who slaughtered his family in front of him.

- It will allow him to protect those few members of his extremely small social circle from any who seek to harm them.

- It will allow him to gather around himself the best the world has to offer in terms of knowledge & wisdom, wine, wealth, and beautiful women.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything looks pretty good to me. We've already discussed it and I'll clear your reserve. All that is left to do is finish up your character. =w=

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:05 pm
thanks! i am halfway done with my character now, all that is left his history and abilities and transformations.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 pm
[adm]Yep. Good there, man. And you should also sign them up here since they are apart of this mission:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14281-come-join-shadow-fall-today-open-sign-ups-begin-operation-boost#91141[/adm]

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:01 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Stheno Asthavon&Nize Split
  • Application: Stheno Asthavon&Nize Split
  • Circle: Stheno Asthavon to 5th Circle and Nize for Shadow Espada
  • Rank: Put Stheno as you fit, but Nize moved to Cuatro Espada
  • Reason: As stated before, Stheno is leaving her brother and the realm they build together and moved to live with her sister. To train her annihilation origin she joined Shadow Fall.

Nize had been a Espada for some time, done quite a lot and I see that it is only fitting for him to rank up. As well, as I think I should remove this position for someone else. Lust said so XD

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 RDLUVBj
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:58 pm

REVIEWING

I gotcha, bruh. Both have been cleared and approved.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:26 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Sasuke Uchiha
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8295-uchiha-sasuke-approaved-1-2
  • Circle: The Espada Guard
  • Reason: Having vanished for a long period of time, Sasuke has returned and revelead the reason behind his sudden disappearance. After the conclusion of his research on both hollows and arracars alike, he has return and is ready to assume his position in the Espada.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm

REVIEWING

Whoop. Glad to see him back in the threshold of things. Look forward to seeing this mofo get active. Approved.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum