Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

Top posters
THEFROST
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130612 messages in 19843 subjects

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue25/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty
Subject Post 231PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 3:20 pm

• Name: Camilla Theresa Catapano
  • Application: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10867-camilla-therese-catapanoapproved-2-3
  • Circle: Shadow Espada
  • Reason: She has and always will follow Bikuta as she was saved by him and owes him a great deal of gratitude for sparing her life and bringing her to the Kurikku. With this she has followed Bikuta to Shadow Fall.

[adm]I'M APPROVING MYSELF AGAIN. TRIPLE POST OP OP.[/adm]

Veteran Member
Styn

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue125/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty
Subject Post 232PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:37 am

Shadow Fall Position

The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue25/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 233PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 am

[adm]OK, DAD[/adm]

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 234PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Shadow Fall Position

darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 235PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 236PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 am

Shadow Fall Position

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 237PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Daddy wrote:
Shadow Fall Position

How extensive are you going to make this profile? What is your interest level in it? What is her story to Rose?

@darkfunnel wrote:
Shadow Fall Position

Approved for Noveno Espada.

@zetsurin wrote:
Shadow Fall Position

Approved.

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 238PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Aki Morimoto
  • Application: Aki's Application
  • Circle: Second Circle
  • Reason: Being recently made into a demon, Aki joined Shadow Fall's second circle due to her maker and master being the Grand Dutchess and the fact it isn't a very combat-orientated circle which she is currently weak in. Not to mention she's hot and attractive and can totally make the organisation look good.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 CHARACTER_LISTShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 GRAPHICS_THREADShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 239PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 pm

[mod]Approved.[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 240PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 am

Please remove Sid Iramasha and Zaine Asthavon off Shadowfall ranks.

Sid Iramasha is leaving the group
Zaine's dead......Pockeh made it happen (I screwed up with Zaine and paid for it, I chose death.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 241PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next